RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

Silvist

May 20, 2017
I love the tsu tsu Izumi lol. And yea I was surprised as well at how hard he went on this. As expected of the lord of the Amazons :D

vsahertian

Apr 15, 2018
It's looking nice but the ass looks very normal (Amazon chicks have some big asses)
Noted :)
its quite a bummer that koikatsu has its limitations, trying to make things fit well before the model starts showing remnants and artifact(-ing?) / broken edges or polys :|

am no kk-artist, and trying to make fine details using kk bonemod magic thing is already wearing down my last remaining neurons, am just a monkey working with a banana in hand with neurons activating constantly

Reactions: Gabranth2 and Ojbal

Ojbal

Jan 28, 2021
Noted :)
its quite a bummer that koikatsu has its limitations, trying to make things fit well before the model starts showing remnants and artifact(-ing?) / broken edges or polys :|

am no kk-artist, and trying to make fine details using kk bonemod magic thing is already wearing down my last remaining neurons, am just a monkey working with a banana in hand with neurons activating constantly
Well for someone that isn't an expert in kk it seems you're doing great. Keep up the good work!

Reactions: vsahertian