RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

ddSOLDIER

May 25, 2020
I don't know exactly how it works(0 koikatsu knowledge), but he posted an zip file with images that i presume that are those cards, i was gonna ask a bunch of stupid questions but decided to try it first, and only if necessary ask, i'm actually downloading koikatsu to see if the hype is real, from the boys words it's neat!! gonna have a headache discovering things, such as how to actually use cards and the features
When you got into it, please include Izumi too lol

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
I just tossed my folder of what I currently have collected:

Bro let me ask all of you average koikatsu enjoyers, i literally just downloaded the base koikatsu and put the cards from the link in game(it's easy i expected to be an pain in the ass), i put almost everyone from the Silvist collection but just 5 or 6 actually appeared in game(and kinda of buggy) and the rest didn't even appear, i have to download something for them to work? i got kinda of 80x erros during the game start(appear in the classroom)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
I don't know exactly how it works(0 koikatsu knowledge), but he posted an zip file with images that i presume that are those cards, i was gonna ask a bunch of stupid questions but decided to try it first, and only if necessary ask, i'm actually downloading koikatsu to see if the hype is real, from the boys words it's neat!! gonna have a headache discovering things, such as how to actually use cards and the features
oh you gonna need some stuff to fix some of the female char alright XD but no worries they are everywhere and free to download

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Bro let me ask all of you average koikatsu enjoyers, i literally just downloaded the base koikatsu and put the cards from the link in game(it's easy i expected to be an pain in the ass), i put almost everyone from the Silvist collection but just 5 or 6 actually appeared in game(and kinda of buggy) and the rest didn't even appear, i have to download something for them to work? i got kinda of 80x erros during the game start(appear in the classroom)

yeah thats about the sucks stuff you need to check 1 by 1 the model itself on character maker and you need the betterrepack version to fix it not only the base one dude

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
yeah thats about the sucks stuff you need to check 1 by 1 the model itself on character maker and you need the betterrepack version to fix it not only the base one dude
oh, so the all-in-one doesn't include the betterrepack, and the betterrepack contains the necessary files to fix it, tho download 11 parts fellsbad bro, well my koikatsu fever will have to wait until futher notice, still thanks for the answer bro

Ps: actually the version that i downloaded had the betterrepack, meaning that i downloaded the right thing, so yeap baby the devil may cry:cry:

Last edited:

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
oh, so the all-in-one doesn't include the betterrepack, and the betterrepack contains the necessary files to fix it, tho download 11 parts fellsbad bro, well my koikatsu fever will have to wait until futher notice, still thanks for the answer bro

Ps: actually the version that i downloaded had the betterrepack, meaning that i downloaded the right thing, so yeap baby the devil may cry:cry:
it contains fixes but only half of it you need the optional betterrepack too but that not really necessary to or you can download the sunshine one it got only i think 8 or 9 part

Silvist

May 20, 2017

Normally the easiest way to see what you are missing is to look at the errors in the top left corner, and just google them. This site has majority of the mods out there:

Reactions: SNEK ETERR