• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

RPGM Girl Natsuki: Impregnaria Village and the 5 Shrines [natyusyo]

PongLenis22

Aug 26, 2017
I had read all the works on amazon, although some were NTR.
I enjoyed the Touhou ones more and the two brunettes that have like hundreds of images.

So it's a thrill to see something related to them coming out.
Ahhh I understand now, sorry about that, amazon really does content that I love, I can't wait until he/she launches the new game, its been too long.
Have you tried amazon's games?

JoleeBi

Apr 3, 2021
If the game gets any news this month or the next, i will not be here for the thread (just letting you all know if you wandering why the thread is not updated or me being silent, that's the reason.im not dying lol)
The Hype is dying. It's taking so long and We don't have any News about the game. The January is almost over and We still don't know the progress of this game.

Silvist

May 20, 2017
Took me a while on how to use Koikatu, found a literal gold mine. Had to port some because they were for sunshine verison.

I figured some might like since they are similar to the style of Amazon. Some I couldn't upload due to size limitations if you guys are interested I'll zip em and toss them up on a host.

Source:

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Took me a while on how to use Koikatu, found a literal gold mine. Had to port some because they were for sunshine verison.

I figured some might like since they are similar to the style of Amazon. Some I couldn't upload due to size limitations if you guys are interested I'll zip em and toss them up on a host.

Source:
is that rinko and madoka the first woman and 2nd ??

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
The Hype is dying. It's taking so long and We don't have any News about the game. The January is almost over and We still don't know the progress of this game.
yeah amazon-sensei is taking so long the hype isnt even here anymore but he still posting stuff on X so no worries he still around

Aug 31, 2021
If the game gets any news this month or the next, i will not be here for the thread (just letting you all know if you wandering why the thread is not updated or me being silent, that's the reason.im not dying lol)
Is it vacation?
If it's a vacation, enjoy it.:giggle:
To tell the truth bro.
February may be the month in which Natyusyo updates the state of the game.
There we will know how much progress I have made.
The game is now 20% complete.
If in February it increases up to 60%, I think that, I clarify my personal opinion hehe.
We will be enjoying the game at the beginning of April or at the end.
Only if by February the game advances to 40%.
June will be the final date.
The only definitive answer will be given by Natyusyo when he updates his Fanbox showing how much progress he has made in all this time.
Also bro, what date do you think the game will be ready?

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Is it vacation?
If it's a vacation, enjoy it.:giggle:

To tell the truth bro.
February may be the month in which Natyusyo updates the state of the game.
There we will know how much progress I have made.
The game is now 20% complete.
If in February it increases up to 60%, I think that, I clarify my personal opinion hehe.
We will be enjoying the game at the beginning of April or at the end.
Only if by February the game advances to 40%.
June will be the final date.
The only definitive answer will be given by Natyusyo when he updates his Fanbox showing how much progress he has made in all this time.
Also bro, what date do you think the game will be ready?
yeah probably hes enjoying vacation and stuff id say on feb mid or march first thats my guess

• Red Heart
Reactions: Huge tits forever

RuneStar

Sep 9, 2022
Ahhh I understand now, sorry about that, amazon really does content that I love, I can't wait until he/she launches the new game, its been too long.
Have you tried amazon's games?
I haven't played any from Amazon, but I've only seen the game galleries on Hitomi.la hahahaha.

I can't wait for Natsumi and Natsuki. tanned girls, one with muscle and the other normal....
1705905080199.png 1705905111946.png 1705905135846.png 1705905252419.png

Silvist

May 20, 2017
Dude i found better one too including nanako andou hiroyuki milf's is the best lol i found yuka and natsuki pretty close to their counterparts
Minus the two Amazon characters, the milfs are all at the link I posted for that artist.

What I uploaded was the port to base Koikatsu from the Sunshine version. If you try to use the above ones you linked in the game they won't show up.

Obviously the card art is much cooler on the originals, but the models are identical if you load em up. There is a couple that require different nipple assets though. Which I also found a repository for.

SgtScythe

Feb 4, 2022

Source:
Would you mind getting a hold of the other models in that link? If not all, at least specifically Natsuha, Ms. Claus, Astolfo and Mary Mayama (I think you already shared Akane). Thank you.

Silvist

May 20, 2017
Yea I wished there was more MNF, but no luck :(

My above includes stuff like Takeda Hiromitsu, some I found from other various manga and games. Even ports of metalowl and Kunaboto. Sadly all of the male character look terrible, especially because they clip through. Like I thought these would be hilarious...sadly no... Koikatu_M_20240122174136898_K'owase Bamba Jonas.png KK_316714.png KK_226353.png

• Haha
Reactions: Amnesion

SNEK ETERR

Apr 22, 2020
Yea I wished there was more MNF, but no luck :(

My above includes stuff like Takeda Hiromitsu, some I found from other various manga and games. Even ports of metalowl and Kunaboto. Sadly all of the male character look terrible, especially because they clip through. Like I thought these would be hilarious...sadly no... View attachment 3290555 View attachment 3290556 View attachment 3290557
yeah when i put the char to studio and play some scene theyre body bones fucked and i have to fix it and thats frckin sucks

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Can you send the card?
I don't know exactly how it works(0 koikatsu knowledge), but he posted an zip file with images that i presume that are those cards, i was gonna ask a bunch of stupid questions but decided to try it first, and only if necessary ask, i'm actually downloading koikatsu to see if the hype is real, from the boys words it's neat!! gonna have a headache discovering things, such as how to actually use cards and the features