Unity GIRLDIVERS [v0.7.1 C2] [Sweet Cakes Games]

3.10 star(s) 11 Votes

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
Amen to that. I'm not even into that kink but it seemed like a missed opportunity with this type of game.
I dont know... Arrowheads doing a good deal of f*cking us already, bending us over sideways and putting that big old Nerf D*ck in unlubed.

Though this certainly is a better option than the loss of all our good weapons.

Tontongundar

Sep 12, 2021
I dont know... Arrowheads doing a good deal of f*cking us already, bending us over sideways and putting that big old Nerf D*ck in unlubed.

Though this certainly is a better option than the loss of all our good weapons.
I don't know what you're saying. If this is a Helldivers meme, I'm afraid I don't have it as I haven't played the game at all.

dw9000

Nov 27, 2017
SFW version: you just go splat
NSFW version: "YOU JUST GO SPLAT" *wink*

wonder if they will have the game in two distinct versions, the SFW seems to remove all possible content of nudity in it "streamer version"

If they are planning to do what community asked for such as animations and such i wonder if the deaths in girldiver wont be straight deaths but animations instead and then you just use a droppod to drop a new diver in.

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
SFW version: you just go splat
NSFW version: "YOU JUST GO SPLAT" *wink*

wonder if they will have the game in two distinct versions, the SFW seems to remove all possible content of nudity in it "streamer version"

If they are planning to do what community asked for such as animations and such i wonder if the deaths in girldiver wont be straight deaths but animations instead and then you just use a droppod to drop a new diver in.
It'd be funny if they pull a "Galaga" and the defeated girl can be rescued and will follow you around for the remainder of the mission shooting at enemies.

Reactions: Axis3123

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
WOW What a MASSIVE disappointment. Literally the only animated "scene" in it is the one in the preview pictures. What a waste

3.10 star(s) 11 Votes