Unity GIRLDIVERS [v0.7.1 C2] [Sweet Cakes Games]

3.10 star(s) 11 Votes

StillFuckingLost

Mar 29, 2022

I found this link floating around. Quick scan didn't catch anything on Malwarebytes or WinDefender. (but make sure to check it yourself)
As always, use at your own risk.
G'luck and have fun.
(also if I'm not supposed to link things like this please let me know. I double checked with the rules, but I am a bit of an idiot)

Taikouchi

Aug 25, 2019

I found this link floating around. Quick scan didn't catch anything on Malwarebytes or WinDefender. (but make sure to check it yourself)
G'luck and have fun.
(also if I'm not supposed to link things like this please let me know. I double checked with the rules, but I am a bit of an idiot)
Hey!

This is it! This is the September 1st release of 0.7.1.

Thank you so much for the link, I was hoping to have it this weekend!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: StillFuckingLost

TheToppestG

Jan 21, 2023

G'luck and have fun.
Thanks for the link drop !
I also speedran this new version and I got the save file in zip format if anyone wants the full gallery, all the weapons, armors and upgrades.
To put the full save file go into the game folder and then into the "Game Files" folder and just replace the "Save Data" folder.
I hope this helps y'all !

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
The pixel art is pretty charming even if its not perfect. Though lack of bug action is a missed opportunity for the setting but good game nonetheless.

Reactions: VI16

Elefant

Jul 10, 2017
Having an issue where I click on a language but the game doesn't proceed. The music plays, the bugs are moving down the screen, the click sound can be heard, even the pause menu works. But I just can't play the game.

Horacio55555

Nov 11, 2020
woah, are functional steam embeds a thing on here? really caught me off guard lol
game looks interesting, really hope i don't get twerked on though >.<

*edit: buying now :) good job, dev.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Is there a trick to starting the game? Do you have to click on the batch file and not the app?

closetpervert904

Oct 6, 2018
only a 3 or 4 missions into the game.. its an decently fun game. needs a little polish here and there but overall enjoyable so far

TJ412

Sep 24, 2018
Eh, bugsex ain't my thing. I was hoping for a male player character with girl companions that you fight alongside and build affection with, but I also realize it's not fair for me to judge a game for what I wish it was rather than what it actually is. I am a bit surprised that the victory animation doesn't change depending on the girl you're playing as. though, and I'm playing the full version too. Still pretty fun though.
[...]

Edit: I'm happy to say the bugs were anthromorphic women, I was worried it was going to be like Japanese insect stuff and I'm really, really not into that.
I for one am very much into that nasty bug shit - and maybe it'd be equally unfair of me to judge the game for not including it. Could be the dev/artist isn't into it, or maybe they just wanted to avoid being rejected from Steam. I do feel it was a missed opportunity, but I could understand.

That aside, it's decently put-together. I found the gameplay quite mind-numbing tbh, but it at least functions perfectly well. The art is really nice too. Its biggest letdown imo is the overall length vs how much actual content there is - game could've stood to be a whole lot shorter. It'd be more forgivable if there were were H-content within the missions. Coulda had it be against bots or some other humanoid alien types to enable that.

The purple burrowing bugs were annoying as hell, and need some kind of quick wind-up before they can attack - otherwise they're basically invulnerable until they do, and it's really hard to evade due to the projectile spread. especially from the side-on.

I was particularly impressed by the weapon and hit-sounds, surprising for an H-game. I also liked the underground sections (as a concept) - something that'd be cool in the real HD2, where you can't call in stratagems (unlike in this game).

Reactions: zzyyxx
3.10 star(s) 11 Votes