Jun 12, 2021
What's the date?
The date is the product of a date palm, a tree native to Northern Africa and the Middle East, although it is also cultivated in other parts of the world. In addition to being eaten fresh, the date fruit is dried and eaten whole as a snack or included in an assortment of desserts. Many regional Middle Eastern cuisines incorporate dates, as do Mediterranean cuisines like those of Italy and Greece. are usually readily available in most markets, and fresh dates can be found in specialty markets in season.

You're welcome.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Any chance for a surprise NTR on Riley's path in the next update? I see some potential there.

I wonder how long the last update is going to be since the story seems to be mostly finished on all the routes. The revenge route can't have that much more content, right?

Reactions: jaden000

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
How could you miss an opportunity to add NTR with Riley after she confesses her love to Jeff and vows to be monogamous near the end of the game. That would be much better than any sort of shitty "good" ending in an NTR story.
I do agree that there being endings with Riley (and Mia) cheating after agreeing to monogamy would be fitting lol. But given how varied the game is in its paths I think an ending where they actually keep their word would also be in order, both should be present.

Last edited:

nohomo69

Sep 29, 2018
Any chance for a surprise NTR on Riley's path in the next update? I see some potential there.

I wonder how long the last update is going to be since the story seems to be mostly finished on all the routes. The revenge route can't have that much more content, right?
i think it would be stupid if you're talking about pure vanilla route. MAYBE they could add some cuckolding just to spice things up, but there's already a route for that.

Jan 31, 2022
Aren't there 2 different Riley paths in the game already? One which you are her personal cuck and one which you two are (most likely) in monogamous relationship (which is hard to get anyway, you need to pick all non-cuck options and all pro-riley options). Why add surprise cucking into monogamous path or am I misunderstanding what people are suggesting?

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2022
Anyone wanna share what his 2 newest patreon posts are? Curious if he's gonna delay the update
Few sprites, mostly nothing mindblowing, apart from this absolute beauty (spoilers, obviously):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like it's gonna be a satisfying conclusion. Hopefully no more delays and we'll get it in 11 days.

NateGrey

Aug 21, 2020
Few sprites, mostly nothing mindblowing, apart from this absolute beauty (spoilers, obviously):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looks like it's gonna be a satisfying conclusion. Hopefully no more delays and we'll get it in 11 days.
Looks like you were so mindblown by that Mia pic you didn't read that update: unfortunately the new release date is August 19th :cry:

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes