Revo

Jun 18, 2017
[Lengthy post]

Three things I want to point about myself regarding this game... I've read all 59 pages, so I can pretty much know about the game without playing the game. Secondly, I'm an ntr hypocrite. Meaning I love when the mc steal girls, but hate it when the girls get stolen from the mc so this game was something I was going to boat jump, but the comments about this game dragged me to all the way to the end. Lastly, I'm not a patreon supporter so my opinion is the same size as a grain of salt.

I want to say props to the dev not only for making a compelling story (based from what I read on the comments) but having great fucking art (my god, I'm so fucking jealous when are you releasing tutorial videos? or at least direct me somewhere with art similar to yours mr. manwha artist) to the point that I got interested playing the game (haven't yet until full release), I do have to say that this game sort of reminds me to any cyberpunk 2077, where the main story is linear but secretely branches out based on your interactions with the characters and each branch have an actual ending with a possible epilogue (even tho is not remotely close in terms of genres or similar gameplay).

An issue that I found regarding this dev and is not towards him specifically since I've seen this happen in different media to different ambitious creators (specially in this plataform). The reason why content tends to go downhill is because they listen to fan especially those that doesn't support the creator (like me lol). Once again, I've read through everything (not proud) and I can tell that the dev had a clear idea of what he wanted for this game, but got clouded by the flock of new player playing his game with the illusion of making more revenue if he hit certain points x person want in the game to be implemented, while I do agree for the dev to be open to some suggestions, I also believe on the idea "you can't make everyone happy" otherwise your roadmap is going to be scratch and be a total mess. Personally, I would recommend to stick to your roadmap, if there are any suggestions that catches your eye, you can either implemented to the game after you are done with it (if it fits the story), or use it for the next game you create, but always put your story first (creator 101) after all some of us snakes only complain about what we want but are not willing to support x project for x reason or just because we can get it for free lol. Try to experiment on your next game, and have fun with it and use this game as a learning tool to step up your game development and try new things to that you couldn't have in this game, but always stick to your roadmap. If you want, make sticky notes for suggestions that you think might fit into your game without going the extra mile to add a new concept to something that you weren't planning to have in your game.

Also, chin up brother, don't compare yourself to the developers that start racking money for some quick buck game, they'll probably be crashing and running away when they can't figure out how to add 2+2 (pun intended). Let me ask you a couple of months later if those guys are still making money or dropping projects left and right xD. A piece of advice, "rome wasn't build in one day," meaning you can probably make more money on the long run, rather than the short term, but that is just my opinion. If you want to call it quits, then nobody will blame you after all everyone need to find a way to put food on their table, but I'll honestly suggest trying for at least one more game, even if it is a short one since I believe you have the skills to make good money, and if you end up deciding to be just an artist, comics are also a way to go, you can always find somebody looking for an artist.

This is my humble opinion, I know I barely spoke about the game but I haven't played yet so I don't want to write a biased opinion just because I dislike x tag since I do want to "fight back" and maybe get revenged on the unfaithful bit- oh wait, this ain't shield hero, I would love to get revenged on mia or maybe have a harem ending if there is one, but most likely I want mc to be happy. Anyways, sorry for the lengthy post, I realized I said more than what I intended to say, but I wish the best to the dev.

Edit: tagging BootyProfessor so he can read it.

Last edited:

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
[Lengthy post]

Three things I want to point about myself regarding this game... I've read all 59 pages, so I can pretty much know about the game without playing the game. Secondly, I'm an ntr hypocrite. Meaning I love when the mc steal girls, but hate it when the girls get stolen from the mc so this game was something I was going to boat jump, but the comments about this game dragged me to all the way to the end. Lastly, I'm not a patreon supporter so my opinion is the same size as a grain of salt.

I want to say props to the dev not only for making a compelling story (based from what I read on the comments) but having great fucking art (my god, I'm so fucking jealous when are you releasing tutorial videos? or at least direct me somewhere with art similar to yours mr. manwha artist) to the point that I got interested playing the game (haven't yet until full release), I do have to say that this game sort of reminds me to any cyberpunk 2077, where the main story is linear but secretely branches out based on your interactions with the characters and each branch have an actual ending with a possible epilogue (even tho is not remotely close in terms of genres or similar gameplay).

An issue that I found regarding this dev and is not towards him specifically since I've seen this happen in different media to different ambitious creators (specially in this plataform). The reason why content tends to go downhill is because they listen to fan especially those that doesn't support the creator (like me lol). Once again, I've read through everything (not proud) and I can tell that the dev had a clear idea of what he wanted for this game, but got clouded by the flock of new player playing his game with the illusion of making more revenue if he hit certain points x person want in the game to be implemented, while I do agree for the dev to be open to some suggestions, I also believe on the idea "you can't make everyone happy" otherwise your roadmap is going to be scratch and be a total mess. Personally, I would recommend to stick to your roadmap, if there are any suggestions that catches your eye, you can either implemented to the game after you are done with it (if it fits the story), or use it for the next game you create, but always put your story first (creator 101) after all some of us snakes only complain about what we want but are not willing to support x project for x reason or just because we can get it for free lol. Try to experiment on your next game, and have fun with it and use this game as a learning tool to step up your game development and try new things to that you couldn't have in this game, but always stick to your roadmap. If you want, make sticky notes for suggestions that you think might fit into your game without going the extra mile to add a new concept to something that you weren't planning to have in your game.

Also, chin up brother, don't compare yourself to the developers that start racking money for some quick buck game, they'll probably be crashing and running away when they can't figure out how to add 2+2 (pun intended). Let me ask you a couple of months later if those guys are still making money or dropping projects left and right xD. A piece of advice, "rome wasn't build in one day," meaning you can probably make more money on the long run, rather than the short term, but that is just my opinion. If you want to call it quits, then nobody will blame you after all everyone need to find a way to put food on their table, but I'll honestly suggest trying for at least one more game, even if it is a short one since I believe you have the skills to make good money, and if you end up deciding to be just an artist, comics are also a way to go, you can always find somebody looking for an artist.

This is my humble opinion, I know I barely spoke about the game but I haven't played yet so I don't want to write a biased opinion just because I dislike x tag since I do want to "fight back" and maybe get revenged on the unfaithful bit- oh wait, this ain't shield hero, I would love to get revenged on mia or maybe have a harem ending if there is one, but most likely I want mc to be happy. Anyways, sorry for the lengthy post, I realized I said more than what I intended to say, but I wish the best to the dev.
Lenghty, but very good post. Always good when people try to give respectful insight for actual constructive criticism sake.

Reactions: jaden000

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Lenghty, but very good post. Always good when people try to give respectful insight for actual constructive criticism sake.
Thank you, I feel the same way as the dev when it comes to create content, so it makes me feel bad when good creators get overwhelmed and start feeling insecure about their work, so I hopefully cheer him up a bit. If not, at least I try, sorry for the long thank you :)

EDIT: what manwha is your pfp?

Last edited:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
[Lengthy post]

Edit: tagging BootyProfessor so he can read it.
Try that again after playing the game, maybe I'll even read your essay then :BootyTime:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I really like the game and i am looking forward to support the dev and buy the game from patreon....but is there any news from dev when he is planing to release? I mean i am looking on patreon to purchase the game but his last entry there was on 6th of august...

jaden000

May 30, 2020
If you don't play a game, but are a patron you can have an opinion from patreon posts and development progress. He didn't even play the game.
But his opinion of the professor trying to please everyone is correct as the professor admitted to himself that trying to satisfy everyone made things harder and unrealistic for the completion of the game. You don’t need to play the game to have this type of opinion where the bulk of his advice comes from sharing the professor’s struggles and sentiments.

Jan 31, 2022
It is really frustrating reading these pointless discussion about what if professor would just reduce the content. Pretty much every indie game developer experiences burnout sooner or later, doesn't matter the circumstances. Since professor is doing art, story and scripting it's no wonder he got overworked. One way to avoid this is to outsource the development bottleneck - in this case most likely - art, if you have the money ofc. Clearly he is not getting enough funding to do that, so there is nothing else to do but to wait.

Cutting down on the content of the game, to speed up development, would make this a generic NTR game #3282 and even less people would be willing to pay. Listening to feedback was major success to this game, it made it more unique, thus more potential people are interested in it.

Making an argument that people would pay on patreon if updates were faster is stupid. Usually as soon as game is finished, people bail on patreon, that's why most developers try to stretch out the development time (the amount of content) of the game as most as possible. If you have been following his patreon he is slowly but surely gaining more patreons, not less, even with no updates/feedback at all.

The problem is not lack of fast updates exclusively - the advertisment for this game has been awful. I stumbled on this game by mistake searching here on F95. There are way more people playing adult games than only F95 members.

Professor would get more money on patreon if he:
- advertised on reddit, 4chan, twitter, discord servers etc.
- published his art every month on patreon and give some feedback on the game development instead of complete silence
- broken updates into smaller chunks and published every 3-6 months, (patreons first, 1 month delay for public)
- try to get game reviewed on YouTube channels like Sex Positive Gaming
- make forum signatures so we the fans would advertise the game with our posts

He is doing none of this. It's a miracle he is getting the amount of money he is getting now. I am not condeming him for not doing any of that, just explaining the money situation. He can develop his game in any way he damn wishes.

Maybe he just enjoys doing the art himself, so all that would be pointless anyway. My guess is that with his post he just wanted to vent a little, like every other overworked person. We are just gonna have to wait and we are getting great game in return. I am glad he listened to players' feedback otherwise we wouldn't have the game we have today. /rant

Last edited:
Reactions: Ablett and Kotobiki

cmllcmll

Feb 29, 2020
It is really frustrating reading these pointless discussion about what if professor would just reduce the content. Pretty much every indie game developer experiences burnout sooner or later, doesn't matter the circumstances. Since professor is doing art, story and scripting it's no wonder he got overworked. One way to avoid this is to outsource the development bottleneck - in this case most likely - art, if you have the money ofc. Clearly he is not getting enough funding to do that, so there is nothing else to do but to wait.

Cutting down on the content of the game, to speed up development, would make this a generic NTR game #3282 and even less people would be willing to pay. Listening to feedback was major success to this game, it made it more unique, thus more potential people are interested in it.

Making an argument that people would pay on patreon if updates were faster is stupid. Usually as soon as game is finished, people bail on patreon, that's why most developers try to stretch out the development time (the amount of content) of the game as most as possible. If you have been following his patreon he is slowly but surely gaining more patreons, not less, even with no updates/feedback at all.

The problem is not lack of fast updates exclusively - the advertisment for this game has been awful. I stumbled on this game by mistake searching here on F95. There are way more people playing adult games than only F95 members.

Professor would get more money on patreon if he:
- advertised on reddit, 4chan, twitter, discord servers etc.
- published his art every month on patreon and give some feedback on the game development instead of complete silence
- broken updates into smaller chunks and published every 3-6 months, (patreons first, 1 month delay for public)
- try to get game reviewed on YouTube channels like Sex Positive Gaming
- make forum signatures so we the fans would advertise the game with our posts

He is doing none of this. It's a miracle he is getting the amount of money he is getting now. I am not condeming him for not doing any of that, just explaining the money situation. He can develop his game in any way he damn wishes.

Maybe he just enjoys doing the art himself, so all that would be pointless anyway. My guess is that with his post he just wanted to vent a little, like every other overworked person. We are just gonna have to wait and we are getting great game in return. I am glad he listened to players' feedback otherwise we wouldn't have the game we have today. /rant
If one year no upgate you will not think so.7months have been passed.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

cmllcmll

Feb 29, 2020
And the ver 0.9 is a quiet dangerous number.I doubt the dev deeply.He refresh some old art work in his last upgate, this is also dangerous signs.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
You did not play the game and you don't support the game. How do you even have an opinion on the game?
That's why I essentially say my opinion doesn't matter lol that's why I say "my opinion is the size of a grain of salt." But thank you for your opinion

Try that again after playing the game, maybe I'll even read your essay then :BootyTime:
I'll play the game once is completed, as I say on that essay xD. I do appreciate taking noticed of the essay, so thank you.

"I didn't play the game or support it but here is my opinion on it."

View attachment 2101187
Once again, I clearly stated, my opinion is insignificant compared to someone who have play or pledge to his patreon. Also, at least I'm trying to be honest about my standing regarding this game.

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Thank you, I feel the same way as the dev when it comes to create content, so it makes me feel bad when good creators get overwhelmed and start feeling insecure about their work, so I hopefully cheer him up a bit. If not, at least I try, sorry for the long thank you :)

EDIT: what manwha is your pfp?
Share Girlfriend

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
There is a new post on patreon. Basically tl;dr:

- update not coming out this month
- he redrew a lot of the art, studied and improved his artstyle, faces and backgrounds look much better
- he mostly focused on art so far, dialog is next focus

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did he redraw just this update or is he redoing the art for everything?

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes