lonked

Jan 29, 2021
I know dev has been pretty quiet with his timeline to not get hopes up for no reason but did he mention any indication of how far into the update he is and how much longer we'll potentially be waiting? In hindsight this should've probably be split into 2 updates, but I respect the effort he is putting in.

GuyFawkesHer

May 19, 2021
I know dev has been pretty quiet with his timeline to not get hopes up for no reason but did he mention any indication of how far into the update he is and how much longer we'll potentially be waiting? In hindsight this should've probably be split into 2 updates, but I respect the effort he is putting in.
One of the final lines of the Patreon post from yesterday:

"Now that I'm done redrawing CGs and sprites I can finally move onto the dialogue. No matter how I tried I'm only able to focus on one task at a time. Just hold on for a little longer my dudes. The worst is behind us."

Also explicitly said that it's not coming out this month, but I think someone else already mentioned that.

Reactions: lonked

lonked

Jan 29, 2021
One of the final lines of the Patreon post from yesterday:

"Now that I'm done redrawing CGs and sprites I can finally move onto the dialogue. No matter how I tried I'm only able to focus on one task at a time. Just hold on for a little longer my dudes. The worst is behind us."

Also explicitly said that it's not coming out this month, but I think someone else already mentioned that.
Cheers, someone did mention that it wouldn't be this month and I didn't expect it that quick either. Good to know that BP is getting there! Hype is building!

Reactions: GuyFawkesHer
Oct 17, 2017
As much as I hate the constant delay, I want to respect the dev for taking the time to fine polish the game for completion. I can only imagine that in his mind, this has to be perfect, its the finish of the game.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I worked in a Ferrero factory. Nutella is just oil and sugar. A touch of hazelnut and a pich of chocolate.
It's basically gargage.
...agree...and you can keep it on a warm place for years and it does not get bad...just steer it and its good again.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes