Roerdin

May 2, 2020
Riley Route:

If you're missing scenes do a Riley playthrough which means:
- Choose Riley every time (it's the best guarantee)
- Train with the fleshlight at every opportunity
- In the beginning of the game choosing "Jealous" also counts toward this

In v0.7 the last two items in the gallery are hard to get on purpose. Here are the choices to get that route:
- Stop her
- Mia go change right now
- Use fleshlight
- Stop that!
- Do some training
- Y-yeah I did! (really) -> Riley only choice
- Use the fleshlight
- Get to the point
- Finished on Jenna
- Don't (subscribe to G)
- Train -> R only choice
Then select down the whole bottle at the club

((( From Dev's Site )))

Apr 20, 2018
I wrote a comment some pages back, and pray I in no way contributed to this man abandoning this.

I essentially pointed out how given the nature of the MC being unsure, he coulda made it a story of trust.
If you trust her, you still see NTR, but it's the MC's delusion, and thus we get a happier ending in the end and overarching message, yada yada.
If you distrust her, it turns out she was doing it all along - same story.
Now then, you could flip the last segments too, to be that if you don't trust her, you find out she's innocent and your insecurities caused mania, yada yada, and the other for the other.

Regardless, I just had ideas on how the whole "seeing things" coulda been much better executed.

This was posted when he had said that he was redoing the entire art for the game, which concerned me then, and now we see the result.

I hope the dev is well, and that he merely abandoned it out of financial need or the betterment of his health.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
What did the last few patreon posts say? More specifically the last one?
It's been a long time, but from memory there was nothing indicating a break. The main thing the Professor was posting about was how he was redoing the artwork. He had shown off some new ideas for the redesigned characters in the weeks before he went silent. He did talk a little about how development of the final update was slow and that he was having trouble, but he didn't elaborate.

If you're wondering if he said goodbye or expressed any doubts about the project, no. He just went silent on both Patreon and Discord.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
I do believe the guy died, he didn't hit me as a sort of a person who would just leave it unfinished without telling people of it
Unless there's confirmation of that, I kind of doubt it.
As someone who's struggled a lot with depression, sometimes you just get brick-walled and then you end up just coasting by with no motivation or energy to do anything and all of the sudden a year or two could have passed.

It seems more logical given his last post referencing mental health issues.

nightcrouser

Oct 9, 2017
Damn, i havent finished it yet, but this is probably at the top of my list of games... VNs.
It starts falling apart at the beach a little bit, IMO and assume its gonna go downwards further, but if its one big bait n switch then kudos.

4.30 star(s) 54 Votes