4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

BadCuban42

Apr 26, 2021
I like it. (Humm. Too short, lacks conviction, connection.)
I love it, by it, I mean .... DAT ASS ;) (Oh, much better. I'm certainly in with this, just need to find the Patreon link)

So, I hope there is some means by which MC and Ashley stay fresh. It will be weird if she just keeps showing up in his office asking "are you still horny" for the next 47 updates.

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
I like it. (Humm. Too short, lacks conviction, connection.)
I love it, by it, I mean .... DAT ASS ;) (Oh, much better. I'm certainly in with this, just need to find the Patreon link)

So, I hope there is some means by which MC and Ashley stay fresh. It will be weird if she just keeps showing up in his office asking "are you still horny" for the next 47 updates.
Yep, no. Absolutely not... h-haha

1689812537095.png

BadCuban42

Apr 26, 2021
Yep, no. Absolutely not... h-haha

View attachment 2784423
My special power ... future vision ... the product of 8 forced years of CIA sensory deprivation and drug therapy (maybe I agreed to it). It seems like it's kind of wasted, I mean, you likely would have just told us that.

Now I have a nose-bleed. And. I was really wondering if they have kinky, bonding sex once every so often :p

• Haha
Reactions: Ashen Bunny

BadCuban42

Apr 26, 2021
Ok. I didn't git very far, I got caught up in the witty repartie here in the thread and forgot to finish this update.

I think it is gonna be fine. Carry on.

psalm-54-f1b73d76872a7267f691738c6621c7d9.jpg

• Red Heart

Swordsman83

Anti Anti-NTR & Anti-Woke Crusader
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Most of the "games" on this site I happily ignore.

If I don't like the style of art...ignore.
If I don't like the game engine...ignore.
If I don't like what I perceive to be the storyline...ignore.

Not once have I gone into a thread and told everybody how much I don't like the art, engine, or storyline.

I just don't get it.

Having said that, I'm only into this story for a few lines of dialogue. I feel like it's going to need some SoiCowboy love. Let me know what you think.
agreed. Like i not into gay and transformer vn. i don't go into those thread and post replies.

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
1690193433335.png

New tags... It's kinda sad to think all the intra-communal arguments about why a game is tagged netorare will be a thing of the past...

I suspect it might hurt netorase games at the beginning because people are not used to searching by it... IDK... I'll try my best to illegally keep the netorare tag around when they introduce the new ones :whistle: (I am still getting away with the spanking tag)

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
View attachment 2795777

New tags... It's kinda sad to think all the intra-communal arguments about why a game is tagged netorare will be a thing of the past...

I suspect it might hurt netorase games at the beginning because people are not used to searching by it... IDK... I'll try my best to illegally keep the netorare tag around when they introduce the new ones :whistle: (I am still getting away with the spanking tag)
Are they finally separating the tags? It's over do though lol. Having all of the netos as one tag makes as much sense to me as combining the anal sex tag and vaginal sex tags because it's still sex.
You could keep it up for a bit. Honestly you might be right but at the same time you might get more people in the forum looking for netorare then complaining a lot more in here. It might be a bit of a trade off until the dust settles imo.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
View attachment 2795777

Yeah It's about damn time, now I can actually find pure netorase games much easier, and as someone who loves netori it's nice that it finally has it's own tag as well.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
you're doing god's work with those renders of Ashley. the poses are so hot and uncommon. and i appreciate the details like wet spots on the bed, stringy mucus from cumming in her ass, and the cameltoe - it's surprising how little of cameltoe we see in AVNs

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
typo/spelling errors found in v0.02 with corrections
I really appreciate it, thank you.

you're doing god's work with those renders of Ashley. the poses are so hot and uncommon. and i appreciate the details like wet spots on the bed, stringy mucus from cumming in her ass, and the cameltoe - it's surprising how little of cameltoe we see in AVNs
cum.png is all digitally drawn with photoshop, I am glad someone noticed it. Cameltoe would probably be much more common if it wasn't such a pain in the ass to make one in DAZ

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
Hey, unrelated but how did you do the blur effect over text? I know how to do the spoiler but not the blur

• Red Heart

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
I decided to install a spellchecker to VSCode, I thought I was doing relatively fine with the spelling but nope

From 0.01 and 0.02:
genious
usualy
officaly
imposible
practicaly
achivement
occuring
litteraly
surprizing
proccess

Honestly, go suggest a spellchecker to your favorite devs, it's a lifesaver