4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
OMG I love it o_O I NEED MORE.. I just found this today, and don't mean to sound like one of "those guys", but what does the update cycle normally look like for this game just so I have a heads up. I can't wait to see how this pans out.
Should be around 30 days.

Getting the 5th comment of someone that's been a member for more than 3 years, it really makes me feel special, I am glad you enjoy it

The Sister will also be shared with them?
I know not of what you speak of, sir. What is this "sister" word you use?

On a totally unrelated note though, relationship with Isabella will be exclusive to MC until a strong connection is established. Only after we get deep into her (story), I will ask my supporters if they want an optional sharing for her.

(IF A CERTAIN TAG IS ADDED IN THE FUTURE KNOW THAT IT'S NOT ME, IT'S MODERATORS OR SOMETHING I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT)

All this time in the thread
And I just realized I haven't mentioned How beautiful Ashley's butt is.
It's a work of art.
Thank you! I get so happy when people enjoy Ashley's personality and looks!

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
Should be around 30 days.

Getting the 5th comment of someone that's been a member for more than 3 years, it really makes me feel special, I am glad you enjoy it

I know not of what you speak of, sir. What is this "sister" word you use?

On a totally unrelated note though, relationship with Isabella will be exclusive to MC until a strong connection is established. Only after we get deep into her (story), I will ask my supporters if they want an optional sharing for her.

(IF A CERTAIN TAG IS ADDED IN THE FUTURE KNOW THAT IT'S NOT ME, IT'S MODERATORS OR SOMETHING I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT)

Thank you! I get so happy when people enjoy Ashley's personality and looks!
Oh yea I forgot. You expected childbirth while commenting
Ace.gif

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
dev new to the thread here
can we actually form a relationship with our childhood friend and the daughter along with having a girlfriend ??

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ashen Bunny

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
dev new to the thread here
can we actually form a relationship with our childhood friend and the daughter along with having a girlfriend ??
Welcome my friend!

I'm not quite sure what you are asking but no matter who else you form a relationship with, you will always maintain Ashley, she will always be the main focus of the story.

Reactions: globsis and Karcosa

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Welcome my friend!

I'm not quite sure what you are asking but no matter who else you form a relationship with, you will always maintain Ashley, she will always be the main focus of the story.
Thanks for the warm welcome dev
What I was asking was
in the overview it says I have the chance to develop relationships with my childhood friend and the daughter
So if I do pursue those relationships, will Ashley breakup with me or leave me or I can both pursue those relationships and remain Ashley's boyfriend at the same time ?
Also do the employees humiliate the mc because most netorase games like these end up with the fmc just belittling and humiliating mc and call me a pussy but it hurts u know .
Anyways cheers for the game

• Red Heart

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
Thanks for the warm welcome dev
What I was asking was
in the overview it says I have the chance to develop relationships with my childhood friend and the daughter
So if I do pursue those relationships, will Ashley breakup with me or leave me or I can both pursue those relationships and remain Ashley's boyfriend at the same time ?
Also do the employees humiliate the mc because most netorase games like these end up with the fmc just belittling and humiliating mc and call me a pussy but it hurts u know .
Anyways cheers for the game
Ashley won't break up with you, she will be supportive and even encouraging if you choose to pursue those characters. There will be no humiliation towards MC. Ain't no one calling ma players a pussy :cool: But still, situations that induce jealousy will be

Cheers friend

Thank you for this game, it is simply amazing, let's hope for a great future and stable releases.
Thank you for playing!

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I just have to say that the game would have been better with more impact if she was a wife instead of a gf, but that mean that eventually we will be able to have the wedding in game.

Generally hotgf stories have lesser impact then hotwife because the relationship is not as important, as significant and as powerful but of course there are exceptions like 'cassandra's adventures' story by Antarctica77, which is one of the greatest hotgf story I have ever read

• Red Heart

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I just have to say that the game would have been better with more impact if she was a wife instead of a gf, but that mean that eventually we will be able to have the wedding in game.

Generally hotgf stories have lesser impact then hotwife because the relationship is not as important, as significant and as powerful but of course there are exceptions like 'cassandra's adventures' story by Antarctica77, which is one of the greatest hotgf story I have ever read
This isn't entirely true, some people don't believe in marriage, there are many couples who aren't married out there who have a stronger and deeper connection than a lot of married couples. Though I do also usually find fictional works of this kind better when marriage is involved, regardless I suppose what really matters is how well it's written.

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Ashley won't break up with you, she will be supportive and even encouraging if you choose to pursue those characters. There will be no humiliation towards MC. Ain't no one calling ma players a pussy :cool: But still, situations that induce jealousy will be

Cheers friend

Thank you for playing!
sorry for the late reply but fuck yeah that's what i am talking about
both parties enjoying sex and no humiliation

• Red Heart

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
Dev are the tags and kinks final ?
Or are there more planned fetishes or kinks in the game that might come in the future ?

• Red Heart

MAD6999

Nov 21, 2021
I don't mind sharing the girlfriend as that is the point of this game but if there is more than one love interest I hope we are given the option not to share them

• Red Heart

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
Dev are the tags and kinks final ?
Or are there more planned fetishes or kinks in the game that might come in the future ?
Tags only show what's currently in the game, it will be populated as the updates come.

I don't mind sharing the girlfriend as that is the point of this game but if there is more than one love interest I hope we are given the option not to share them
Will be optional, no worries.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes