4.70 star(s) 20 Votes
Dec 21, 2019
Was it just short, or was it paywalled? Just how much content will be in the "Extras" menu?

The categories make it look like part of the actual game, not just a few bonus renders or something. Especially messages and social. Half the game is group chats and texts about her teasing and showing off, that's not exactly extra. It would suck to be missing a bunch of those.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ashen Bunny

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Question, is this a "I like being tucked watching my girl get fucked " type of ntr or the more mystery and the mc has no fucking clue whats going on ntr?

• Red Heart

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
Was it just short, or was it paywalled? Just how much content will be in the "Extras" menu?

The categories make it look like part of the actual game, not just a few bonus renders or something. Especially messages and social. Half the game is group chats and texts about her teasing and showing off, that's not exactly extra. It would suck to be missing a bunch of those.
It's essentially a categorized gallery. There are only 2 slightly different angles of Ashley's selfie as an extra for the second update. I am neither a scumbag nor a fucking idiot to paywall the story

(This is for the general, not you):

%99 of the developers give extra renders to their supporters in some way, many of them give gallery patches, cheat codes, walkthroughs for the supporters. I don't understand why me taking my time and implementing this in the game in a nice looking way led to people talking about paywalling. Does anyone complain about "paywalling" when developers share unseen renders in their Patreon? Am I guilty for thinking about my supporters and trying to give them something more immersive? And also, some people got weirded out that I am promoting the game on a piracy forum... Like, exactly which part didn't make sense to you? I don't remember bitching about my game getting leaked?

There are devs earning 10k a month while doing the same thing, please do not shit on the new coming devs that are probably financially struggling and trying to hold onto life. I see some other devs that are getting absolutely blasted with hatred for stupid reasons. Please remember that these people are trying to survive.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's essentially a categorized gallery. There are only 2 slightly different angles of Ashley's selfie as an extra for the second update. I am neither a scumbag nor a fucking idiot to paywall the story

(This is for the general, not you):

%99 of the developers give extra renders to their supporters in some way, many of them give gallery patches, cheat codes, walkthroughs for the supporters. I don't understand why me taking my time and implementing this in the game in a nice looking way led to people talking about paywalling. Does anyone complain about "paywalling" when developers share unseen renders in their Patreon? Am I guilty for thinking about my supporters and trying to give them something more immersive? And also, some people got weirded out that I am promoting the game on a piracy forum... Like, exactly which part didn't make sense to you? I don't remember bitching about my game getting leaked?

There are devs earning 10k a month while doing the same thing, please do not shit on the new coming devs that are probably financially struggling and trying to hold onto life. I see some other devs that are getting absolutely blasted with hatred for stupid reasons. Please remember that these people are trying to survive.
I agree with everything you just said
I would have given a thumbs up but I reached my limit for the day

• Red Heart

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
Hi, i m gold member,doesanyone know how to unlock all the other gallery?
If only the dev was encouraging the supporters to reach him about problems on Patreon :D

You need to read the group chat again, first one is the enchanted photo from the hidden camera, make sure you bring the cursor close enough for it to be fully visible

1688998554921.png

genericplant

Apr 20, 2022
I must give the dev some props for this, it's a very solid start!

I especially like the bubbly and impulsive personality of the wife. Her other big pair of.. personality traits are certainly nice too .

While I am not as big of a fan of wife sharing / hotwifing as I am of netorare, I will still eagerly await new updates on this. I love the comparatively high details in the characters movements and expressions.

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
Do you know them all, personally? if not, then don't speak for them all. You have milkers, scammers, liars etc, not all of them are "trying to survive"
I did not speak for all of them.

"some other devs that are getting absolutely blasted with hatred for stupid reasons"

Does the ones you mention fit into this definition?

Reactions: Karcosa and Alkasal

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
You judge each individual dev off their own personal positives and negatives. He hasn't screwed anyone over to our knowledge and he's available and active here on a site where the vast majority will never give him a single dime for his work. Let the homie cook. I could just be too trusting but I believe he's about to give the netorase fans something special.
Only 1 update in and it's my #2 most anticipated release (lol). I'm ready for this story to play out. While we are here and have the ability to talk openly with the dev, it's probably best we do just that and not accuse him of being greedy, when you can just ask him simple questions and receive the answer.
Good renders.
Good animations.
Good, original premise for netorase.
Dev actually communicates with fans, even non-supporters.
I see this as an absolute win.

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
COMMUNITY REACTION MANIPULATION EVENT! (Please don't ban me)

1689038161677.png
This being an NTR game, naturally we are receiving facepalms left and right. These hater normies are unaware that their reactions still count towards the total like count, don't tell them 1689038511083.png

What is the problem then?
1689038580502.png
Well, as you can see, indicator below the original post orders the reactions by their counts. We don't like seeing a facepalm there (It hurts my feelings because I am a fragile bitch)

How can we solve this?
1689038834553.png

To the original post, if you already gave a Like reaction 1689038965918.png , you can change it to either Red Heart 1689038985666.png or Love 1689039015193.png until both of them have a higher count than the Facepalm 1689039081867.png

But Ashen Bunny, isn't this against the rules?
Kink shaming is against the rules and we all know the reason for the unnatural amounts of facepalm reactions towards NTR games.

Everyone who participates will receive $5 (This is a lie.)

Last edited:

Kompas

Sep 28, 2019
Share Girlfriend.
So, just read the whole thing. Art's pretty hot, but the story's shit. It's kinda all over the place. That ending....not sure what to think, but I'm happy for the other parts of the ending. For a quick fap, pretty nice, but for the story, nah. 4/10

Thanks for giving the sauce

• Red Heart

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
So, just read the whole thing. Art's pretty hot, but the story's shit. It's kinda all over the place. That ending....not sure what to think, but I'm happy for the other parts of the ending. For a quick fap, pretty nice, but for the story, nah. 4/10

Thanks for giving the sauce
Join the event or I will report for off-topic

1689042873306.png
(This is a joke)

Dec 21, 2019
Good answer. Just a couple extra renders is the way to do it, if you're doing it at all.

I hereby promise you one single payment of $9 in 1-2 years to see all the extras. Try not to spend it all in one place ;)

• Red Heart
4.70 star(s) 20 Votes