4.70 star(s) 20 Votes

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Did you seriously paywall everything in the extras menu, while teasing something was unlocked there? That's a dick move, just use Patreon for early access instead, that would show you actually care about your players, instead of just money.
Why has no one shared a Patreon build to bypass it yet?

I actually wanted to play the game, but because of this I will drop this game. :mad:

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
one of the few game threads i enjoyed scrolling because of the dev's personality. i look forward to his saga of handling the angry comments.
You think it's enjoyable? Hmm... :unsure: That looks like an opportunity since apparently I have an insatiable hunger for money according to some...

FROM NOW ON MY COMMENTS ARE PAYWALLED, ONLY 5 BUCKS TO WITNESS MY BRAIN-DEAD TAKES ON YOUR COMMENTS!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
GirlfriendUnfettered-0.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ashen Bunny

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
You think it's enjoyable? Hmm... :unsure: That looks like an opportunity since apparently I have an insatiable hunger for money according to some...

FROM NOW ON MY COMMENTS ARE PAYWALLED, ONLY 5 BUCKS TO WITNESS MY BRAIN-DEAD TAKES ON YOUR COMMENTS!
some people are drenched in their cynicism. it's those that can still function beyond that that give me hope - such as yourself
, may they not snuff the light out of you.

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Really good update! best sharing imo is slowburn, i take quality over quantity and this dev is going into that direction, glad that this game is doing good like i told him before. Her design is top tier and its very good to have a healthy sharing/hotwife game like this. I cant afford it atm, but i will sure get the extra version later down the line. I do believe that anyway dev is smart enough to not hide all the good stuff there :) cheers! time to wait again for ashley and vince shoping :p

bigphil963

Nov 17, 2020
Good ntr setting. I'd prefer it to be netorare than netorase.
nah i've got to disagree
there are a ton of netorare VNgames out there already, but there few and not enough good netorase games.
Then unfortunately on what seems to be a good developing netorase game, more times then not, they tend to turn into netorare at some point in their development, like TAC for example.

when we do finally get good netorase VNgames like this game
"Girlfriend Unfettered" or some others like "Exciting Games - Watching My Wife - Perfect Housewife"
its great, and they need to be protected lol,
cause those devs get the true theme of netorase without crossing over to netorare.

TLDR: we need more Netorase games like this great VN by
Ashen Bunny
not more generic Netorare games, and maybe we need more Netori games as well. :sneaky:
anyway thats just my two cents.

keep up the good work Dev (y), not enough big ass girls in VN's yet

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I like the wife's personality and body. The dialogue is witty and sharp. (if we say nice things, do we get credit?):giggle:...... I really mean what I said.

Paying to post a Faceplam would keep the A-holes members from throwing them around like confetti.

Here comes the confetti. :ROFLMAO: Thanks, A-holes.

Keep it coming. AshenBunny

4.70 star(s) 20 Votes