4.70 star(s) 20 Votes

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Minimum wage is an absolute joke in my country, so I won't be losing much. I will think about it though. Thank you
i was thinking the same, im from southamerica, Argentina, we have a crazy exchange rate here, so you dont need "too much" to just pair average wage. But your game is good and u will keep doing good :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ashen Bunny

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
i really into this project, may i know the extra version will only available for Gold and above tier right? for public will never have?

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
i really into this project, may i know the extra version will only available for Gold and above tier right? for public will never have?
Silver tier and above.

1688478781319.png
1688478769431.png

However, considering your previous comments under this thread, I have a vague idea about your intentions while asking a question you already know the answer to.

So, before you start spamming this thread and declaring "you are out" again as soon as you don't get what you want, I kindly ask you to understand these people are ensuring my survival and therefore ensuring an eventual free release of the project and it's the least I can do for them.

My apologies to everyone for my mild aggressiveness, you are obviously welcome to ask for things under this thread. I am generally kind and understanding in nature, but if someone's demeanor towards me and the project will shift drastically whenever some stranger doesn't obey their requests, I don't really want to witness them.

Flamersx

Jun 26, 2021
I'm not going to pay for this, but at least I would like to contribute my humble opinion, you know, as an extra piece of information to help improve the game if possible.

• Red Heart

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
I'm not going to pay for this, but at least I would like to contribute my humble opinion, you know, as an extra piece of information to help improve the game if possible.
Please do my friend. And you don't need to state if you are going to pay or not as it won't change how I will evaluate your honest input.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. Is this game with options or kinetic? Will players have options to choose with which employees GF will do "stuff" and which to avoid or not?

• Red Heart

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
Hello. Is this game with options or kinetic? Will players have options to choose with which employees GF will do "stuff" and which to avoid or not?
Hi, MC can decide which other ladies he can indulge in, but for Ashley, all the currently shown employees are unavoidable. If some deviating-from-the-baseline male character gets introduced and I believe it will make some uncomfortable, or a possibility of such an event with the existing ones, MC will be able to state his opinion which I'm sure Ashley will listen to.

Even for the existing characters, maybe some of you don't want any interactions with them, it would be understandable. But instead of turning the game into a variable-fuck-fest and filling in every possibility with different routes and such to satisfy as much people as possible, I would just rather tell the story in my mind and do it right.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hi, MC can decide which other ladies he can indulge in, but for Ashley, all the currently shown employees are unavoidable. If some deviating-from-the-baseline male character gets introduced and I believe it will make some uncomfortable, or a possibility of such an event with the existing ones, MC will be able to state his opinion which I'm sure Ashley will listen to.

Even for the existing characters, maybe some of you don't want any interactions with them, it would be understandable. But instead of turning the game into a variable-fuck-fest and filling in every possibility with different routes and such to satisfy as much people as possible, I would just rather tell the story in my mind and do it right.

Well, not gonna lie, not the answer I like, but it's understandable. Good luck and best wishes with further development.

• Red Heart

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Very very beautiful! Ashley have a great personality, especially for this kind of games.
Good start but so little! I know, “Netorase is a dish best served cold”! But still no NTRse material for now, and almost no fap material :cautious:
Hope for regular updates, and that the story didn't linger in the same point for too long.
Ashen Bunny, how do you feel in which update there will be blowjob by Ashley with anyone rather than MC? What is new in "0.02"? Thank you for the great game!

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
Very very beautiful! Ashley have a great personality, especially for this kind of games.
Good start but so little! I know, “Netorase is a dish best served cold”! But still no NTRse material for now, and almost no fap material :cautious:
Hope for regular updates, and that the story didn't linger in the same point for too long.
Ashen Bunny, how do you feel in which update there will be blowjob by Ashley with anyone rather than MC? What is new in "0.02"? Thank you for the great game!
Little biased perhaps, but Ashley is the best, I am glad you are sharing my admiration of her

I am so sorry for the lack of content. I will be honest, this is the first time I am using both Ren'Py and DAZ but I've been a software engineer for quite a long time... There were few occasions where I thought poorly of developers for taking months and months to produce content. Like, "All you do have to do is pose the girl, click render and add a few lines of dialogue, how hard could it be??" Well, last Monday I got a back MRI and I guess we could say universe humbled me in a fucked up way... I don't want to talk on behalf of every other dev but, it's really hard to produce some content especially if you want to do it right.

Your view on Netorase/Fap material is obviously common and to a point very logical throughout the player base, but I don't view fap material or sharing solely as penetration. MC in this case was obnoxiously jealous towards Ashley in the past, although it faded a little as he took control of his life and found confidence in his material possessions, the jealousy is still lingering in there and seeing all these things happening through the cameras, even though these are rather mild things for us people who got used to most of the stuff from the abundance of content online, MC is still experiencing something "forbidden" with his girlfriend. That being said, won't take much time for penetration and there will be plenty.

Regular updates will be there and things will be constantly moving forward.

I cannot pinpoint which update will include a blowjob but 0.03 will contain first sexual interaction, keep in mind, even though I have to follow "handjob - blowjob - vaginal sex" gradual increase cliché to some point, I like being creative and I find pride in not doing the same thing that has been done millions of times before.

I really don't know how to inform about 0.02 without spoiling anything and I really don't like doing that, but I don't want this to be viewed as me staying vague about it to trick people into being Patreon supporters, so... From what I gathered of your message, I guess it is safe to say there is not much for you.

Thank you for your kind words!

I might be the odd one out, but these overexagerated body proportions really aren't doing it for me. I just like normal looking women.
Thank you my friend, I am sure many people will find use in this shocking revelation about your personal preferences.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 20 Votes