4.70 star(s) 20 Votes

Talos888

Mar 4, 2018
My wife also has such a big round juicy ass and such narrow hips. I like games where the female protagonist has such a body shape, and if she can be corrupted. And, of course, it is important that the animation or drawing is of good quality, which in this case is great. I think you got here an extra sponsor ;). Good luck with the development of the game, feel free to copy proven recipes, but the main thing is to have your own interesting ideas that excite the imagination of husbands like me, don't let the story be gray.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think by the end of the game the MC will love his girlfriend doing it with other dudes.

Netorase games are so awesome
I just hope he doesn't become some possessive jerk who is mean to his girlfriend
I don't like when the mc in any game really is mean to girls.

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
My wife also has such a big round juicy ass and such narrow hips. I like games where the female protagonist has such a body shape, and if she can be corrupted. And, of course, it is important that the animation or drawing is of good quality, which in this case is great. I think you got here an extra sponsor ;). Good luck with the development of the game, feel free to copy proven recipes, but the main thing is to have your own interesting ideas that excite the imagination of husbands like me, don't let the story be gray.
How lucky you are :love: Seems like you already have some high standards thanks to your lovely wife, I will do my best to produce high quality content befitting to these standards ❤

I think by the end of the game the MC will love his girlfriend doing it with other dudes.

Netorase games are so awesome
I just hope he doesn't become some possessive jerk who is mean to his girlfriend
I don't like when the mc in any game really is mean to girls.
They are a couple that respects and loves each other, no concerns my friend. ❤

Oh, and it would be nice if the name of the main character girl could also be changed.
I generally try to be attentive to features such as changing the name, but in this project I made the message scenes actual images rather than a interface, to prevent RenPy engine causing lag in low-end computers since the messages will get chunky at times (I couldn't run the game on my computer when I tried a message implementation.) And it is not easy to reflect the changed name on the image files, certainly possible but it is not something that I can spend time with considering I have a nightshift job and I can barely make time for the project itself. I am hopeful in the future I will have much more time for such things and many more. ❤

Talos888

Mar 4, 2018
How lucky you are :love: Seems like you already have some high standards thanks to your lovely wife, I will do my best to produce high quality content befitting to these standards ❤

They are a couple that respects and loves each other, no concerns my friend. ❤

I generally try to be attentive to features such as changing the name, but in this project I made the message scenes actual images rather than a interface, to prevent RenPy engine causing lag in low-end computers since the messages will get chunky at times (I couldn't run the game on my computer when I tried a message implementation.) And it is not easy to reflect the changed name on the image files, certainly possible but it is not something that I can spend time with considering I have a nightshift job and I can barely make time for the project itself. I am hopeful in the future I will have much more time for such things and many more. ❤

Only the names of the two main characters should be made changeable, then if you have more time and want to, the other characters could also be made this way.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ashen Bunny

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
Nice graphics, but i'm not a fan of sharing the GF. I like the suspense that comes with a cheating GF and the BF discovering it by accident.

• Red Heart

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
Nice graphics, but i'm not a fan of sharing the GF. I like the suspense that comes with a cheating GF and the BF discovering it by accident.
I am sorry it doesn't fit well with your tastes, I personally also enjoy a well made game with a cheating love interest, that adrenaline kick is definitely something worth experiencing!

Ashley will stay faithful in this story, but I trust my skills to create similar, maybe higher levels of excitement on the player without any cheating. Thank you for your kind words ❤

nozu

Aug 21, 2017
I am sorry it doesn't fit well with your tastes, I personally also enjoy a well made game with a cheating love interest, that adrenaline kick is definitely something worth experiencing!

Ashley will stay faithful in this story, but I trust my skills to create similar, maybe higher levels of excitement on the player without any cheating. Thank you for your kind words ❤
Thank you. I hope you'll make a game like that in the future. I'm sure I'll appreciate it.

• Red Heart

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I just read that Ashley will stay faithful in this game.
I have to be honest I'm really happy about that.
I'm not really a fan of cheating.

But If the Girlfriend wants to have fun with other dudes as long as she is honest
I wouldn't have a problem with It.
I really respect women who are open and honest with their partners about what they want.

Deviton123

Dec 9, 2021
Seeing the banner of this game made me realise something. I want to see more games with quality animated fingering, without NTR of course. No hate though.

• Red Heart

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
By the way, everyone.

I don't know how many of you read all the comments and how many of you remember, but the day after the release I made a promise about fixing the issue caused by overstretching jeans and releasing an update, after a comment by anon280

After I started working on it I instantly realized fixing it in one scene caused inconsistency with the previous ones, and if I were to fix it I had to re-do all of the scenes where Ashley wore those jeans. So I decided not to waste time on that and just focus on the next update.

First few days of the release was truly a once in a lifetime experience. Realizing that the risks I took and things I left behind for this project was not in vain thanks to hundreds of people downloading the game, it was almost a consistent euphoria for straight days.

I apologize for promising thoughtlessly in all that excitement, I don't want to be known for making promises and not keeping them. And I should have shared this the moment I decided not to do it, not now.

Have a good one, and lookout for the next update as we are getting closer

Last edited:

Onyx0731

May 23, 2018
demo was peak quality but you still managed to increase the quality... good stuff.
you say you might quit your job, dont get me wrong i would love to see longer updates but 30 patreons dont look like enough to make living. maybe wait some time before deciding to quit :)

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Fantastic work as always Ashen Bunny. I would parrot Onyx's job-quitting sentiments until you get a bigger patreon subscriber base, but I'm not in charge here. :ROFLMAO: Just know you've earned a long-time subscriber in me.

• Red Heart

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
demo was peak quality but you still managed to increase the quality... good stuff.
you say you might quit your job, dont get me wrong i would love to see longer updates but 30 patreons dont look like enough to make living. maybe wait some time before deciding to quit :)
Fantastic work as always Ashen Bunny. I would parrot Onyx's job-quitting sentiments until you get a bigger patreon subscriber base, but I'm not in charge here. :ROFLMAO: Just know you've earned a long-time subscriber in me.
Minimum wage is an absolute joke in my country, so I won't be losing much. I will think about it though. Thank you

4.70 star(s) 20 Votes