4.70 star(s) 20 Votes
Feb 2, 2018
I think the bent ass looked fine. A lot of devs will get feedback on here and actually change how they make their game to fit what the audience here wants. For some this is good, but when you come off the gate getting 4 stars on F95 you should not go out of your way to change much of how you are doing things, especially when its only a v0.01. If you do what people here ask, you will end up going all over the place as everyone wants slightly different, slightly contradictory changes. Stick to your guns and don't take, even the nice ones, every review here to the max.

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
I think the bent ass looked fine. A lot of devs will get feedback on here and actually change how they make their game to fit what the audience here wants. For some this is good, but when you come off the gate getting 4 stars on F95 you should not go out of your way to change much of how you are doing things, especially when its only a v0.01. If you do what people here ask, you will end up going all over the place as everyone wants slightly different, slightly contradictory changes. Stick to your guns and don't take, even the nice ones, every review here to the max.
No worries, I will attend to things as long as I believe the stated issue is in fact, an issue. I am aware that I can't satisfy everyone and I will definitely not play that game. What anon280 stated about the jeans was a problem for me before and I am glad I could fix it.

Reactions: ForeverLosing

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
No worries, I will attend to things as long as I believe the stated issue is in fact, an issue. I am aware that I can't satisfy everyone and I will definitely not play that game. What anon280 stated about the jeans was a problem for me before and I am glad I could fix it.
this is what i believed as well; as it's not as if you insisted on fixing every issue i brought but instead within reason of your own concerns. this is how feedback should be taken imo as it was never my intent for dev to listen to me as if it was a request but instead take what they could find useful from it. i'm not here to change anyone nor is it about what i would like being given to me but if it does happen well that's more than anyone can ask for. that being said...

quick ratings on a first release are superficial because there's little to base it on. what it does mean though, if it's positive reviews, is that it fulfils something people want and i believe that's the point you're making—regardless of some rando's opinion on quality, the majority are enjoying the game without criticism. that's usually where the balance is tested between what the dev wants and what his audience wants. newer devs can be susceptible to demands as they need the support so it's really important the dev finds his crowd but also has a level head on his shoulders to not get burned out in the process. because of that i share most of this comment's sentiments of preserving your development

Ghost'Xo

Formerly 'Ghost''
Oct 24, 2020
There is NTR, it's just Netorase, not Netorare. Please learn your terms if your gunna bitch,
Lol if there is no cheating, its not real NTR. If some cuck is just sharing his woman, or letting her do whatever, that shit is not true NTR. Games that don't have actual NETORARE shouldn't have the tag.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Looks like this could become a pretty damn good game. Love the model you made for the girlfriend.

Hope there will be a pure netorare route. Not netorase/sharing.

I sincerely hope it is seen through to the end.

Lol if there is no cheating, its not real NTR. (...)Games that don't have actual NETORARE shouldn't have the tag.
Cheating is not necessary for any kind of NTR. Relationships aren't a requirement either. F95 got that part just right:
  • Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
Whether it is netorase hinges on whether MC is jealous. Also, if you're looking for netori games they're mostly found under the cheating tag.
It'll be like that for netori till the tagging system is overhauled. No idea when that happens, that's up to staff/Sam.

Last edited:

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
Lol if there is no cheating, its not real NTR. If some cuck is just sharing his woman, or letting her do whatever, that shit is not true NTR. Games that don't have actual NETORARE shouldn't have the tag.
There is no other NTR tag currently other than netorare. So, the other ones (netorase and netori) have to fall under that tag, though someone else pointed out cheating tag tends to involve netori, which seems to be what your looking for.

If your have a problem with how the tags are, you might like to contact the folks that run the forum to change it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ashen Bunny

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
really love this early demo of the game, i just hope that for the ones that cant access the "extra" menu there is enough content to enjoy (like patreon lower tier)

• Red Heart

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
There is no other NTR tag currently other than netorare. So, the other ones (netorase and netori) have to fall under that tag, though someone else pointed out cheating tag tends to involve netori, which seems to be what your looking for.

If your have a problem with how the tags are, you might like to contact the folks that run the forum to change it.
To be fair, there's the swinging tag that could be applied. See definition.
Given, we've seen no sexual content in the game yet, so i'm not sure how it will go.
IMG_20230601_104118.jpg

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
re ASS_STRETCH: Lets be real, 90% of daz clothing assets are a total joke for bone weighting and consistent transforms throughout the entire range of morphs. It's become so common players of these games don't even blink twice when there's blatant clipping around curves, dislocated looking shoulders and knees, etcetc. /endangryoldmanrant from an era when there was more focus on 3d modeling than the latest zomg another zinna 8 derivative cha ching!

To be explicit: this is nothing on the dev, he's absolutely right that's a function of clothing, and it would be simply time-prohibitive to have to re-weight every set of clothing for your models.

• Red Heart

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
So it mean for secret image we need to pay as Patreon first to see? Ok I am out. Most of project with this strategy will not go long run.
what do u expect him to di it all for free? many games has extra stuff for suportes, and it make sense, specially on a demo like this one, that u can see the dev is really trying to have a high quality game. If over the next updates, all the good content goes to the "extra" menu, then yes i can agree with you. I cant imagine the dev doing that tho

4.70 star(s) 20 Votes