4.70 star(s) 20 Votes

Haha9999

Oct 2, 2019
nice but could add slow burn and focus on protagonist being loser. or keep the story short and know where to end the story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ashen Bunny

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
nice but could add slow burn and focus on protagonist being loser. or keep the story short and know where to end the story.
Thank you for your suggestions my friend.

If your main interest is protagonist being a loser, unfortunately that won't be the case for this project.

Jealousy will be there strongly, as is the case for this genre. But no humiliation or anything that fits into my definition of a "loser." MC will preserve his dignity throughout the game.

I generally try not to over-define the whole game and talk about what will happen in the story, but in such cases I need to inform the players so they don't get expectations and invest in the game.

Have a good one! ❤

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
Thank you for your suggestions my friend.

If your main interest is protagonist being a loser, unfortunately that won't be the case for this project.

Jealousy will be there strongly, as is the case for this genre. But no humiliation or anything that fits into my definition of a "loser." MC will preserve his dignity throughout the game.

I generally try not to over-define the whole game and talk about what will happen in the story, but in such cases I need to inform the players so they don't get expectations and invest in the game.

Have a good one! ❤
3 people cancelled their patreon subscription after I wrote this :cry:

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
3 people cancelled their patreon subscription after I wrote this :cry:
I blame the horrible tags on this forum, this game is netorase not netorare, there is a big difference between those two things and they have different audiences too. The only thing the tag achieves is to confuse people. I hope they change it.

And the overview and dev notes should be changed, you say it's an ntr game, but in an ntr game the mc is always humiliated. you have to put that it is netorase so people don't get confused

Last edited:

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
I blame the horrible tags on this forum, this game is netorase not netorare, there is a big difference between those two things and they have different audiences too. The only thing the tag achieves is to confuse people. I hope they change it.

And the overview and dev notes should be changed, you say it's an ntr game, but in an ntr game the mc is always humiliated. you have to put that it is netorase so people don't get confused
Well, thankfully there are separate cheating and humiliation tags to avoid confusion.

I believe I made a decent job on depicting a healthy relationship in the overview. Also, to claim three letter abbreviation for one of them and not the other seems unjust to me.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wonder if the dude will eventually get to watch his girlfriend bang a dude while in the same room.
Or will he always be looking through the cameras?

Also, this is a really good start.
Good luck with the game dev :)

There aren't enough quality netorase games on here imo
But this definitely has the potential to be one of those.

GerardoRKS2605

Apr 20, 2023
Good morning, in my personal opinion this game has the potential to be a "great great game", since due to the drama and intrigue of the story it makes it unique. My suggestion is that you always focus on the protagonist's girlfriend, since I think they can create several events and new characters with her. Nice afternoon

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
Good morning, in my personal opinion this game has the potential to be a "great great game", since due to the drama and intrigue of the story it makes it unique. My suggestion is that you always focus on the protagonist's girlfriend, since I think they can create several events and new characters with her. Nice afternoon
Thank you for your good words. But... explain what you meant by this :oops:

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
Code for more NTR/netorase, less boyfriend, girlfriend action. IMO:sneaky:
"Creating new characters with her" sounded like something else to me :rolleyes: Seems like you are interpreting it towards what you want:ROFLMAO:

I will be honest, I never enjoyed a single sex scene between the main couple in other ntr games... But, to some degree they are required to build up a feeling of "ownership" on the girlfriend. Closer you are as a couple, the more excitement and jealousy occurs when the time comes.

But no worries, I am acting creative with the couple scenes, there will be always some flavor to them. No classic boring missionary sex ❤

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Seems like you are interpreting it toward what you want
It seems you are interpreting what I want. I don't want any of this. I was simply stating what I thought he was trying to say. Did YOU see the IMO at the end of my comment? That means, I MY OPINION, he is trying to tell you what he wants. Nowhere am I implying what I want.

Isn't it logical to think that this is mainly a netorase game and that the members that prefer NTR would want to see that in this game? IMO, that's what I thought. I could have been wrong.

What you said later makes very good sense, and I agree with all of it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ashen Bunny
4.70 star(s) 20 Votes