4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
I decided to install a spellchecker to VSCode, I thought I was doing relatively fine with the spelling but nope

Honestly, go suggest a spellchecker to your favorite devs, it's a lifesaver
this needs to be pinned on top of the Games forum before dev's post their game because the amount of times...
yours is nothing compared to the others i'v encountered

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
this needs to be pinned on top of the Games forum before dev's post their game because the amount of times...
yours is nothing compared to the others i'v encountered
I decided to install a spellchecker to VSCode, I thought I was doing relatively fine with the spelling but nope

From 0.01 and 0.02:
genious
usualy
officaly
imposible
practicaly
achivement
occuring
litteraly
surprizing
proccess

Those all look right to me. wats th prablem?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ashen Bunny

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
Just a quick update for those who might not be aware yet – the game has been launched on

If you happen to have an account on the platform, I would greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment to leave a rating there since it has encountered some "unfriendly" attention from the certain group of haters. Honest ratings would really help the game show up on itch.io's browse page.

This also made me realize how great F95 is. Usually such hateful reviews are removed in maximum 15 minutes here. Itch.io however, a platform that directly earns money from the developers, doesn't give a fuck compared to this piracy platform.

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
On the group chat it says move cursor to the right side of the screen to fit the image but that doesn't seem to do anything. Maybe I'm missing something?

• Red Heart

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
Just a quick update for those who might not be aware yet – the game has been launched on

If you happen to have an account on the platform, I would greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment to leave a rating there since it has encountered some "unfriendly" attention from the certain group of haters. Honest ratings would really help the game show up on itch.io's browse page.

This also made me realize how great F95 is. Usually such hateful reviews are removed in maximum 15 minutes here. Itch.io however, a platform that directly earns money from the developers, doesn't give a fuck compared to this piracy platform.
Game only got another 1 star rating after sharing this, thank you guys. Really nice to know I got a supportive community behind me:rolleyes:

On the group chat it says move cursor to the right side of the screen to fit the image but that doesn't seem to do anything. Maybe I'm missing something?
Are you playing on Android? If that's the case, I disabled that feature on Android because you can't interreact with the screen without sending a mouse left click command which causes the game to move on to the next scene while trying to scroll the image. I will find a workaround in the future but that's the case for now.

If you are on PC it should zoom the image and allow you to scroll on the left side of the screen and fit the image on the right side, what kind of behavior do you get? Is it still zoomed and scrolling on the right side?

How do you access the gallery or deleted messages Ashley sent?
Gallery is in the Extra menu which is available for Patreon supporters

• Red Heart
Reactions: Herbert1 and Axel34

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
You might get your strings after all
Cat ed.png
You have my attention

But seriously, Honestly with my situation rn I can't send my financial support (wouldn't be wize for me rn) but this game has a lot of potential and it's one of the games I look forward to. As I said before not a lot of good netorase out there. If I can do other stuff to help out I will.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
Game only got another 1 star rating after sharing this, thank you guys. Really nice to know I got a supportive community behind me:rolleyes:

Are you playing on Android? If that's the case, I disabled that feature on Android because you can't interreact with the screen without sending a mouse left click command which causes the game to move on to the next scene while trying to scroll the image. I will find a workaround in the future but that's the case for now.

If you are on PC it should zoom the image and allow you to scroll on the left side of the screen and fit the image on the right side, what kind of behavior do you get? Is it still zoomed and scrolling on the right side?

Gallery is in the Extra menu which is available for Patreon supporters
I'm playing on PC right now. When my cursor is on the left it scrolls up and down and when it's on the right it's back to normal. I thought with fit you might have meant full screen or something like that.

Are the deleted messages Ashley sent also Patreon-only content?

• Red Heart

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
I'm playing on PC right now. When my cursor is on the left it scrolls up and down and when it's on the right it's back to normal. I thought with fit you might have meant full screen or something like that.

Are the deleted messages Ashley sent also Patreon-only content?
Yeah that's how it's supposed to be since it's a vertical image and there is no other way to fit it into the screen except rotating it. But that gave me the idea to make a rotation for the Android version when I fix it, so thank you

And yes they are for my supporters

Reactions: Herbert1

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023

Turns out they do give a fuck, they just don't have the moderation power of F95.

Game is currently most popular in netorase AND netorare tags :ROFLMAO: Thank you everyone

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017

It's not suprizing that so many typos are occuring in your game, it's usualy the case if no spellchecker is used. It's practicaly imposible to put enough focus on that with so many other things, litteraly, to keep track of in the creative proccess. Unless you're a genious of course!

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes