4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

Flamersx

Jun 26, 2021
Here I am once again, I just played it, I really liked that the duration was longer than the previous update, to avoid spoilers I will not say a name or relationship, I really liked the design of the new girl, I see that the story goes on the right track, and finally we know more about Ashley, I already mentioned the good points, now the bad,
there is not much focus between the relationship of the MC and Ashley, if mention is made of how much she means to him, but they do not show important details, of course this is something that can be fixed in later updates, but I just wanted to mention it , and this other point can also be fixed in a later update,
context of what that previous relationship the MC had was like, I'm one of those who likes to know everything in detail, so it doesn't really matter much if you add it soon or a long time later but please add it, and finally, don't I remember if I mentioned it before but, the options, there are no options apart from the ones at the beginning,
if you don't put them because it's tedious, it takes more work, or something like that, let me tell you, don't be lazy, but if it's because you don't know where to put them, or because you're worried that the story will be divided into many roads, I understand, the roads thing is tedious, at least for me, since for an option I can lose several scenes,
And about not knowing where to put them, I can give you some advice, an example of where to put them, (I won't say too much detail to avoid spoilers), the MC's reaction to the bathroom cameras, you could put one there about how he would react, if in a calm and analytical way or he will lose his temper like he did
PS: every time it becomes more tedious for me to be translating all this, and for the following messages I will try to make them shorter

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
Dev, if you're using DAZ and insist on having ginormous breasts, then spend a bit of money and buy this asset.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ashen Bunny

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Interesting game, too bad the new update has little new content
It had plenty of content, more than I thought considering how short the previous update was.
The teasing in this game is some of the best. The way Ashley plays with the MC cause she knows he both likes it, and worries at the same time is well done.

My only complaint for the dev right now is about that ending.
my-balls-was-hot-black-beast.gif
And now they are BLUE!!

Anyway, god tier teasing, can't wait until the next update to see how the scene ends... if my balls make it that long...

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
And people calling this update length is good??! LOL!!
Look.. this game is becoming one of my favorite netorase VN on this site and I like the slow corruption Build up for the GF, but at this rate it will take at least years to see any action going... PLEASE!! JUST PLEASE!! don't follow the blue balling/milking fans route like other devs do...

I call this update a blueballer.. I guess I'll wait for few more updates before I touch this game again.

Apr 5, 2022
I like the fact that the girlfriend model is extremely hot and naive at the same time, that dressing room scene was really good, even though the game is focused on Netorase. I think some pure/hidden Netorare elements would work well in this game, like the final scene for example, although nothing happened we could have scenes where the girlfriend is actually cheating on the MC behind his back, that is, she takes advantage from the farce of the netorase to also apply a netorare.

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
And people calling this update length is good??! LOL!!
Look.. this game is becoming one of my favorite netorase VN on this site and I like the slow corruption Build up for the GF, but at this rate it will take at least years to see any action going... PLEASE!! JUST PLEASE!! don't follow the blue balling/milking fans route like other devs do...

I call this update a blueballer.. I guess I'll wait for few more updates before I touch this game again.
The updates are coming in at a decent pace and the dev is still new. Might be working on their own. Another good game I follow is starting out and they are a massive upgrade on 0.2. They are taking a while. Neither of them are at fault, It's just they don't have the resources yet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ashen Bunny

Lukec7

Jun 20, 2017
But that's exactly what happened, the picture with teal leggings with that helluva nice spread :whistle: is by definition NTR or maybe a bit of cheating if you actually went through the dialog she did that herself without permission and didn't answer and explain with the MC what that was about, these little details are the best imo.

4.60 star(s) 19 Votes