4.60 star(s) 19 Votes

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
The updates are coming in at a decent pace and the dev is still new. Might be working on their own. Another good game I follow is starting out and they are a massive upgrade on 0.2. They are taking a while. Neither of them are at fault, It's just they don't have the resources yet.
I can tell this dev is very talented, but come on dude.. not even one little vanilla sex scene with the GF?
Another good game I follow is starting out and they are a massive upgrade on 0.2.
Name please?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ashen Bunny

TheDoctor88

Feb 1, 2021
If the updates continue to be this lackluster then the game will become irrelevant very fast. People on here rarely stick with devs that produce barely any content per update and therefor financial support will be almost nonexistent.

I suggest the dev adds more "build up" per update so the early stage of the game wont be as slow as it is rn.

So far the available content is acceptable but if you want people to stick and support you, make the updates more worthwhile.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
The updates are fine. You horny mfers hate when devs take several months to update, but AB is updating monthly so why are you complaining?
most games don’t update this quickly and instead take between 4-7 months before an update. Going by that cycle you could actually just wait several months before you try it again. Let the content build up from multiple updates.
Idk why you expect massive story altering updates to release on a monthly basis. Someone mentioned milking already also…
The story is moving at a perfect pace. 3 updates in 3 months with constant dev interactions. One of the best new devs here and he’s doing amazing.
Y’all just need to understand the genre he’s working in. A big trope in Netorase manwha and VNs is the teasing aspect in the content, Especially before the first time. If it’s rushed, there’s no tension, no build up and no appreciation for whatever action happens. When Ashley finally gets railed it gonna be great! Something that it couldn’t have been had she been railed say update version .02…

Jul 27, 2021

Thus far the game is good, love the mobile phone interactions, which made me think of another game on here with (Super) Mario, also an NTR game. One thing I liked in that one is some Twitter and Snapchat like implementation that has the other guy sending Snapchats of what they're doing and people on Twitter responding to their Snaps.

Not sure if you're planning anything similar, but could be a fun extra to have you looking at your colleagues snaps with people taking snaps of your wife (and other girls).

• Red Heart

WatsonJohn

Jul 27, 2020
If this is netorase then the tag should be swinging. The "ntr" tag was literally renamed to netorare to avoid confusion. Will there be actual ntr in the future or is it only swinging? Either way the swinging tag is missing. Is this a kinetic novel or will there be choices in the future?

• Red Heart

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
I'd be happy if he caught Ashel and Vincent in the bathroom, then fired both of them, and I'd love MC to court his niece.. Asheyl too stupid is a cheater

• Angry
Reactions: DTchan
Apr 5, 2022
I like the way this game can go, as much as the focus is on Netorase, there is no problem in acquiring a bit of pure Netorare as well. This actually happened quite a bit in this update, with Ashley landing for Vincent without even the MC asking, and she didn't say anything, just when the MC asks her to do something like that, actually she already did and now it's convenient for her to show it to the MC. I really like the netorase being done here, because for now it's very much about the provocation, but I see that everything can be more enjoyable if it's like the current episode, a little netorare on Ashley's part that conveniently turns into a netorase for the MC without him knowing that Ashley practices netorare of her own free will.

• Red Heart

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
Well now the story is taking its vision, but this MC being too passive in the choices, and accepting everything, I honestly don't like it, Ashely is too evident that she is flirting with everyone, and that surely, she will end up fucking with someone, but shit , MC you are the boss of the work and you should be the boy, I practically don't like that Mc, you go from boss to cuckold and asshole, I prefer reactions, and understood with the 19 year old niece, who is seen to have a crush on her uncle

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
I like the way this game can go, as much as the focus is on Netorase, there is no problem in acquiring a bit of pure Netorare as well. This actually happened quite a bit in this update, with Ashley landing for Vincent without even the MC asking, and she didn't say anything, just when the MC asks her to do something like that, actually she already did and now it's convenient for her to show it to the MC. I really like the nethorase being done here, because for now it's very much about the provocation, but I see that everything can be more enjoyable if it's like the current episode, a little nethorare on Ashley's part that conveniently turns into a nethorase for the MC without him knowing that Ashley practices netorare of her own free will.

I can agree with you up to a certain point, but Mc can't be represented at certain moments as a cuckolded jerk, obviously there is more between Ashley and vincent than what she shows, it's the final scene in the bathroom, let me presurre that Asheyl is touching herself looking at vincent's photos, and that something, I hope Mc has reactions against the 2. I expect relationship with her niece, who sees herself infatuated by her uncle, Ashyel complete ditzy bitch, I never liked her as a character

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
I have absolutely no intention or desire to focus the game on anyone but Ashley, no worries.

Not too long, not too short

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Forgive me, but Ashley is now becoming too predictable about what she will do in the company, and Mc's passiveness is starting to be a bit irritating, I hope instead that Ashley stays at work as Vincent, but as mere employees, and that Mc will relate with the niece, and let ashley get the whore as expected.

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
Here I am once again, I just played it, I really liked that the duration was longer than the previous update, to avoid spoilers I will not say a name or relationship, I really liked the design of the new girl, I see that the story goes on the right track, and finally we know more about Ashley, I already mentioned the good points, now the bad,
there is not much focus between the relationship of the MC and Ashley, if mention is made of how much she means to him, but they do not show important details, of course this is something that can be fixed in later updates, but I just wanted to mention it , and this other point can also be fixed in a later update,
context of what that previous relationship the MC had was like, I'm one of those who likes to know everything in detail, so it doesn't really matter much if you add it soon or a long time later but please add it, and finally, don't I remember if I mentioned it before but, the options, there are no options apart from the ones at the beginning,
if you don't put them because it's tedious, it takes more work, or something like that, let me tell you, don't be lazy, but if it's because you don't know where to put them, or because you're worried that the story will be divided into many roads, I understand, the roads thing is tedious, at least for me, since for an option I can lose several scenes,
And about not knowing where to put them, I can give you some advice, an example of where to put them, (I won't say too much detail to avoid spoilers), the MC's reaction to the bathroom cameras, you could put one there about how he would react, if in a calm and analytical way or he will lose his temper like he did
PS: every time it becomes more tedious for me to be translating all this, and for the following messages I will try to make them shorter
[/CITAZIONE]

I think Mc is too passive, the moment he was looking at the bathroom camera, hearing the sex noises, he should have implemented the choice to stay office and wait, or go in person to see, but of course, finishing the game, I can understand because it hasn't been implemented, because ashley is there in the bathroom masturbating on vincent's photos, the game was promising, but it's turning into the routine of similar stories, Mc's wife or girlfriend who gradually becomes a slut, and MC the usual cuckold cuck, but that an MC has an active reaction on what happens, and takes revenge, only passivity and acceptance, sorry, but this gets boring because practically it's something already played

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
How lucky you are :love: Seems like you already have some high standards thanks to your lovely wife, I will do my best to produce high quality content befitting to these standards ❤

They are a couple that respects and loves each other, no concerns my friend. ❤

I generally try to be attentive to features such as changing the name, but in this project I made the message scenes actual images rather than a interface, to prevent RenPy engine causing lag in low-end computers since the messages will get chunky at times (I couldn't run the game on my computer when I tried a message implementation.) And it is not easy to reflect the changed name on the image files, certainly possible but it is not something that I can spend time with considering I have a nightshift job and I can barely make time for the project itself. I am hopeful in the future I will have much more time for such things and many more. ❤

a couple who love each other, forgive, but how can it be that these love each other, if he is practically the whore in the office, MC trusts so much, in fact, he installs cameras, and she loves him, it shows, as I know, he fucks all employees, as a work bonus, excellent Mc, instead of giving bonuses, give the employees pussy. of his slutty friend, pseudo girl, which is free. never a new idea in this type of games for couples, either he is a perverted pimp, or cuckold, or she is the usual slut who, to please him, lies, gets as many cocks as possible.

Apr 5, 2022
I can agree with you up to a certain point, but Mc can't be represented at certain moments as a cuckolded jerk, obviously there is more between Ashley and vincent than what she shows, it's the final scene in the bathroom, let me presurre that Asheyl is touching herself looking at vincent's photos, and that something, I hope Mc has reactions against the 2. I expect relationship with her niece, who sees herself infatuated by her uncle, Ashyel complete ditzy bitch, I never liked her as a character
I think you're talking a lot of rubbish, that's a Netorase, the fact that everything is happening the way it is is a characteristic of this genre, so talking all that rubbish about Ashely and the MC is to be noted that you don't like the Netorase genre and much less the netorare. Stop wasting your time here all at once, this game is about Ashely and the MC and about Netorase and the possible netorare that could happen here, you're looking for content with the MC and his niece, this seems like just a side thing of the story, so don't criticize the game because you want to play vanilla, just look for another game to criticize.

aly237204

Feb 25, 2023
I know you didn't mean anything bad by it, I just find it weird when people go around and state what they don't like. Big ass/big tits tags are there, previews are there to inform the player about what to come. I don't see people going around and commenting "I don't know if am an outlier, I just don't like gay stuff."

I just sarcastically made fun of your meaningless input, don't throw around the words triggered and salty too much. Thank you for your good wishes (y)

I clarified Ashley will stay loyal previously, same goes for MC, both sides will be informing and asking approval throughout the game.

Forgive me, as the third update is concluded, I don't see any fidelity, as well as everything that happens with vincent and the photos, so the predictions are anything but a loyal couple, but an asley who is about to give his performance with every co-worker, prime vincent, this contradicts what you have told us, with all due respect

Apr 5, 2022
Not until the game is completed, even then it would be non-canon short stories. Wouldn't exactly say it is a plan though, I will focus on mastering netorase for now
as i commented on the last update, i feel netorare is something that happens naturally in this game, like ashley's pants changing scene, she had already landed her big ass for vicent without the MC asking, and that was hot too much my friend, I would say to you that you are already doing a netorare even though the objective is the netorase. I tell you, even if netorare is not in your plans, keep making these hot netorare details without fear, because it makes your game much more interesting besides making Ashley much more interesting too, because honestly, if Ashley just doing the things the MC tells the game will get boring at some point with this fully robotic netorase. So bring in elements of netorare yes even if it's interesting details like the posing scene for Vincent. If all goes well with your game I intend to become a supporter, just don't be afraid to bring the netorare details.

Apr 5, 2022
as i commented on the last update, i feel netorare is something that happens naturally in this game, like ashley's pants changing scene, she had already landed her big ass for vicent without the MC asking, and that was hot too much my friend, I would say to you that you are already doing a netorare even though the objective is the netorase. I tell you, even if netorare is not in your plans, keep making these hot netorare details without fear, because it makes your game much more interesting besides making Ashley much more interesting too, because honestly, if Ashley just doing the things the MC tells the game will get boring at some point with this fully robotic netorase. So bring in elements of netorare yes even if it's interesting details like the posing scene for Vincent. If all goes well with your game I intend to become a supporter, just don't be afraid to bring the netorare details.
it was even these netorare triggers that heat up the game in this update.

• Red Heart
4.60 star(s) 19 Votes