VN Ren'Py Onhold Girlfriend Unfettered [v0.03] [Ashen Bunny]

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes

elmo92

Jan 15, 2020
What a shame! One of the games with the most potential I've seen is abandoned early. Hopefully this project will be picked up again son.

• Sad
Reactions: DTchan

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Oh boy, new month, new set of complaints. Let the man take his time to process his situation. If something really bad happened, people don't just up and get better real quick. It could be another few months still guys, just relax and patiently wait, and eventually you'll be surprised with the next update once you've let it out of your mind.

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
It's the first time I've read this thread after trying this game, which I think is fantastic, today.
The dev's parents had an accident, evidently the project is blocked because the dev will have to deal with helping the family overcome this difficult period, at least as far as he declared.
I also read the reaction of users, partly positive and partly decidedly critical.

What can I say, I don't think it's ever a good idea, in any case, especially in this environment (for obvious reasons that I consider useless to explain), to make users aware of their family/personal affairs which, as has already happened on other occasions with other devs, if they don't leave things unchanged they often make them worse.
However, I hope that the dev overcomes his difficulties and that he can resume this project that began magnificently in order to achieve the goals he has set himself and for our entertainment.

Thanks to the dev and best wishes for a return to normality.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Anyone know a slow burn ntr game?
METF, slow corruption, a lot of teasing, but the sex scenes after a while will be worth it
(also chapter 1 of the game is basically just an intro to the real story (no sex scene and the models don't look as good as in chapter 2 and 3)

Reactions: GershGersh

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Dev is gone due to personal issues some ppl think its normal to read 30 pages of a thread to get a piece of information
Lmao exactly, yeah well sure, the man should take his time, we're gonna be waiting for it to be back, just hopefully he doesnt lose the passion for it.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Dev is gone due to personal issues some ppl think its normal to read 30 pages of a thread to get a piece of information
If you make the effort to find this games page after it hasn't been updated in awhile, then you should make the effort to at least skim the last few pages to see what's being said. There are always people complaining about a lack of updates and there's always someone to re-iterate the news for those who can't be bothered to click one page prior. You don't have to read the entirety of a thread, don't be disingenuous.

Reactions: sava75 and Freki.g

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
If you make the effort to find this games page after it hasn't been updated in awhile, then you should make the effort to at least skim the last few pages to see what's being said. There are always people complaining about a lack of updates and there's always someone to re-iterate the news for those who can't be bothered to click one page prior. You don't have to read the entirety of a thread, don't be disingenuous.
Just answer the question or dont. But do not give some goofy answers like „use the search button“ or whatever dude… nobody likes that.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Just answer the question or dont. But do not give some goofy answers like „use the search button“ or whatever dude… nobody likes that.
I never made that sort of comment. Maybe if you *ahem* went back and checked through the prior comments on this page and pages prior, you'd know that. Just don't be lazy and learn to go back a page or two. It's quicker to find your answer that way than to wait however long for someone to respond.

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
Gonna be honest here, I have been on both sides of this. As a person who in this instance, has been keeping up with the conversation, it's a bit annoying for people to ask. But then again, I have also been an outsider who has checked in on a game and asked questions that I couldn't find an answer to after searching (which tbh, the search here isn't that great because you have to use the EXACT wording for it to show up, so if someone said a synonym with the same meaning, it wouldn't show up). I wouldn't take a look at the previous comments, even if its the recent ones, because 99% of the time it's not related to my questions, and its far simpler to just ask.

TLDR, it is what it is.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Gonna be honest here, I have been on both sides of this. As a person who in this instance, has been keeping up with the conversation, it's a bit annoying for people to ask. But then again, I have also been an outsider who has checked in on a game and asked questions that I couldn't find an answer to after searching (which tbh, the search here isn't that great because you have to use the EXACT wording for it to show up, so if someone said a synonym with the same meaning, it wouldn't show up). I wouldn't take a look at the previous comments, even if its the recent ones, because 99% of the time it's not related to my questions, and its far simpler to just ask.

TLDR, it is what it is.
I think asking is fine if you at least did some degree of due diligence. Just say something like: "Hey, I tried looking around for answers regarding X, but was unable to find anything. Can anyone clarify about X for me?". More often than not, I'd imagine people would be more receptive to that, especially if you mention that you tried and came up short. However, in cases like on this game, the answer to peoples question on whether this game is dead or not, it's literally on the page before this one. So if someone were to say what I suggested right now when the answer is literally a click away, I'd call them out on their obvious BS. The rule of thumb is to ask and clarify only once you've exhausted your options. You can potentially save SO MUCH more time by going back a page or 2 in most cases instead of asking and waiting for an answer.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
I never made that sort of comment. Maybe if you *ahem* went back and checked through the prior comments on this page and pages prior, you'd know that. Just don't be lazy and learn to go back a page or two. It's quicker to find your answer that way than to wait however long for someone to respond.
Somebody else said it did not notice but yeah still. You took all the time to text all this bs instead of answering the question hahaha its funny man. Answering somebodys question without giving him the answer he is looking for. Why do you bother and just say nothing if you wont help him anyways?

Reactions: boriello

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Somebody else said it did not notice but yeah still. You took all the time to text all this bs instead of answering the question hahaha its funny man. Answering somebodys question without giving him the answer he is looking for. Why do you bother and just say nothing if you wont help him anyways?
I mean... didn't you answer that question for him? Why should I repeat it?

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes