VN Ren'Py Onhold Girlfriend Unfettered [v0.03] [Ashen Bunny]

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
I missed the welcome back party, but welcome back nonetheless!
Ashen is back, great news! he was very generous with me and not many devs are like that, so im glad he is doing better :)

It's good to see familiar faces, I really missed you all.

I wonder how many people stopped following the thread (understandably so) and unaware. I would be devastated even if a single person just decided to give up on the project :( Let's hope we can catch them in the Latest Updates page.

It's been a little more than a year since I first introduced the project on F95. It's so weird to think more than ten thousand people who played the game also moved on with their lives had unique experiences in their lives with the passing time. I hope each and every single one of you is doing exceptionally well.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
It's good to see familiar faces, I really missed you all.

I wonder how many people stopped following the thread (understandably so) and unaware. I would be devastated even if a single person just decided to give up on the project :( Let's hope we can catch them in the Latest Updates page.

It's been a little more than a year since I first introduced the project on F95. It's so weird to think more than ten thousand people who played the game also moved on with their lives had unique experiences in their lives with the passing time. I hope each and every single one of you is doing exceptionally well.
Now that you bring it up that it's been a year.
What a way to celebrate the 1 year anni of the project.
It's a classic story book ending to a year long journey.

-Starts out, exciting with massive potential.
-Tragedy strikes and hope is lost.
-Return of the King
-Profit???

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ashen Bunny

Akabakka

Jul 12, 2023
I'm just discovering the project , right when its creator is back lol . I can't chime in on any drama surrounding the project if there was any .. so i'll skip most of that . I still can somehow praise whenever a dev got the decency to outright put it on hold , for whatever reasons , instead of stringing people along , and letting the project just lapsing into abandoned status (while not communicating at least)

From what i gather , you had some issues , decided to be honest about not working on the game , or not being able to deliver content for it , publicly paused everything , and now are back . It's all legit and golden , so far

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
I'm just discovering the project , right when its creator is back lol . I can't chime in on any drama surrounding the project if there was any .. so i'll skip most of that . I still can somehow praise whenever a dev got the decency to outright put it on hold , for whatever reasons , instead of stringing people along , and letting the project just lapsing into abandoned status (while not communicating at least)

From what i gather , you had some issues , decided to be honest about not working on the game , or not being able to deliver content for it , publicly paused everything , and now are back . It's all legit and golden , so far
Welcome! Sadly I didn't add the Onhold tag or asked anyone to do it, I also didn't have clear communication with anyone for months. :censored:

For you and all the newcomers, if you don't want to follow this thread, you can join our or follow me on for free to stay updated. Discord invites will be nuked before the public release to avoid anti-NTR invasion

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
Ashen Bunny Are you from Ashikland ;) ?
I don't get that reference, was curious. Looked it up and one of the results was sexual healing by Michael Bolton on tiktok........ I don't think I got any closer to getting the reference.
Hey, unfortunately I have no idea what Ashikland is but I think ashik means lover in some languages. So I'll say yes. I'm a non-practicing lover boy from the land of lovers. And my name is Michael Bolton

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes