VN Ren'Py Onhold Girlfriend Unfettered [v0.03] [Ashen Bunny]

4.70 star(s) 18 Votes

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
Thank you for everyone greeting me! I missed you all!

Guys, the face and body features of the main character's girlfriend have already been used in other Visual Novels, but I can't remember the name.
If anyone knows, please get back to me!
That's extremely unlikely, body morphs are custom and face shape/skin textures are a mash-up of multiple assets. Those are probably similar looking characters, let me know if you find the games

Bruxo_000

Jun 21, 2022
Thank you for everyone greeting me! I missed you all!

That's extremely unlikely, body morphs are custom and face shape/skin textures are a mash-up of multiple assets. Those are probably similar looking characters, let me know if you find the games
Yes, when I made the comment, it was because I thought it was very similar, not exactly the same. In the end, I got tired of looking and couldn't find it, perhaps because it had been a while since I'd played it. But it was nothing more than a resemblance. I'm glad it's back Ashen Bunny

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ashen Bunny

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
i love this game
looking forward for the new update :)
Ok Glad I checked back here. Some good news. Glad to see you back.
I'm happy you're back bro! I bet after all this time you also improved in other areas of your life
I am happy to be back!

Although I have mixed feelings about all the drama settling down :LOL: I thought I would be doing braindead, edgy comebacks for weeks straight and do a bit of clowning... Turns out haters are not really haters, just disappointed people :(

Love you all!

1717826989453.png

Agent_paper

Aug 29, 2021
I am happy to be back!

Although I have mixed feelings about all the drama settling down :LOL: I thought I would be doing braindead, edgy comebacks for weeks straight and do a bit of clowning... Turns out haters are not really haters, just disappointed people :(

Love you all!

View attachment 3715656
Well I'm sure you will get every chance for come backs. They may be more sparce than you thought but "disappointed people" will always be around for whatever reason

• Red Heart

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
Well I'm sure you will get every chance for come backs. They may be more sparce than you thought but "disappointed people" will always be around for whatever reason
I would like to express my feelings for them through this poem

the bunny came back, a fallen star
haters on deck, gazing from afar
wanna shove in their bum, a broken guitar
and tickle the strings, to the tunes of NTR

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
What's the plan for next update?
To release it ASAP. I will give a more definite timespan as we get closer and will provide a countdown as always. Within a few weeks still stands and that's the extend of information I can give for now without foolishly spilling personal information.

yikess

Aug 28, 2017
To release it ASAP. I will give a more definite timespan as we get closer and will provide a countdown as always. Within a few weeks still stands and that's the extend of information I can give for now without foolishly spilling personal information.
Ok, waiting patiently :D

• Red Heart

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Let's fukin gooooo. Man I was pretty sad that this game was going to be abandoned. But good your back dev. Anyway anything with your personal business been taken care of? Hope you are well.

• Red Heart
Apr 5, 2022
Can we expect things to get pretty steamy with Ashley in this update? In fact, it would be interesting for her to continue making some decisions alone and for the MC to enjoy her actions with surprise, as happened in the tight-fitting pants fitting room.

• Red Heart

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
Let's fukin gooooo. Man I was pretty sad that this game was going to be abandoned. But good your back dev. Anyway anything with your personal business been taken care of? Hope you are well.
I am doing better, thank you. I hope you are well too. :giggle:

Can we expect things to get pretty steamy with Ashley in this update? In fact, it would be interesting for her to continue making some decisions alone and for the MC to enjoy her actions with surprise, as happened in the tight-fitting pants fitting room.
Hey I remember you. You are the guy who was passionately trying to derail the story into netorare :LOL: Things will stay as promised in the overview, but if there were already things you enjoyed in the game, there is no reason not to have more of them in the future.

I love surprises and I got no shortage of them, but again, it will stay as netorase. I'm sure you will enjoy it, don't worry!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I am doing better, thank you. I hope you are well too. :giggle:

Hey I remember you. You are the guy who was passionately trying to derail the story into netorare :LOL: Things will stay as promised in the overview, but if there were already things you enjoyed in the game, there is no reason not to have more of them in the future.

I love surprises and I got no shortage of them, but again, it will stay as netorase. I'm sure you will enjoy it, don't worry!
I just wanted to say welcome back friend. I'm excited that the game is still alive.

• Red Heart
4.70 star(s) 18 Votes