VN Ren'Py Onhold Girlfriend Unfettered [v0.03] [Ashen Bunny]

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
A new game of the same kind that promises a lot :

https://f95zone.to/threads/girlfriend-v0-25-by-paola.203900/
It's not "of the same kind AT ALL!
MC in Girlfriend Unfettered wanted to see his GF tease other guys and such. When he actually thought she was fucking he was NOT happy.
MC in Girlfriend wants to see his girl get railed by any and everyone. He's also after her mom, and his friend girl. The game is a another fuckfest in the making, nothing like brilliant build up on display in this game.

Reactions: Bill Temple

Lukec7

Jun 20, 2017
Yeah, this one is great because the premise, setup is actually realistic with a bit of added touch of naughtier than average girlfriend. No gal unless a man does something horrible is gonna go jumping on dicks straight away even with silvertongue persuasion. Even CDLL (a couple's duet of love and lust) moved to fast imho for the cuck route.

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
Yeah, this one is great because the premise, setup is actually realistic with a bit of added touch of naughtier than average girlfriend. No gal unless a man does something horrible is gonna go jumping on dicks straight away even with silvertongue persuasion. Even CDLL (a couple's duet of love and lust) moved to fast imho for the cuck route.
Nah plenty of people would, but only if they had that fetish ahead of time. It's rare for two people to date each other/marry each other BEFORE realizing they both have the same uncommon fetish. That is what makes it unrealistic. Besides, the slow build up, as much as I hate slow build ups, make the game FAR better and more satisfying when the juicy scenes finally happen, if it's done right. And this one has great promise for doing it right

Reactions: Bruxo_000

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
It's been on hold for like a month now I think lmao. Now if you said it sarcastically (can't tell, you never know on the internet if someone is serious or not), then yeah, it took forever :rolleyes:
No, i just mean ive seen this game posted relatively recently, and now its on hold. Dont want to play the role of a farseer/fortune teller, buuuut...

Reactions: DGMAI01
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes