VN Ren'Py Onhold Girlfriend Unfettered [v0.03] [Ashen Bunny]

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
A new game of the same kind that promises a lot :

https://f95zone.to/threads/girlfriend-v0-25-by-paola.203900/
It's not "of the same kind AT ALL!
MC in Girlfriend Unfettered wanted to see his GF tease other guys and such. When he actually thought she was fucking he was NOT happy.
MC in Girlfriend wants to see his girl get railed by any and everyone. He's also after her mom, and his friend girl. The game is a another fuckfest in the making, nothing like brilliant build up on display in this game.

Lukec7

Jun 20, 2017
Yeah, this one is great because the premise, setup is actually realistic with a bit of added touch of naughtier than average girlfriend. No gal unless a man does something horrible is gonna go jumping on dicks straight away even with silvertongue persuasion. Even CDLL (a couple's duet of love and lust) moved to fast imho for the cuck route.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ashen Bunny

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
Yeah, this one is great because the premise, setup is actually realistic with a bit of added touch of naughtier than average girlfriend. No gal unless a man does something horrible is gonna go jumping on dicks straight away even with silvertongue persuasion. Even CDLL (a couple's duet of love and lust) moved to fast imho for the cuck route.
Nah plenty of people would, but only if they had that fetish ahead of time. It's rare for two people to date each other/marry each other BEFORE realizing they both have the same uncommon fetish. That is what makes it unrealistic. Besides, the slow build up, as much as I hate slow build ups, make the game FAR better and more satisfying when the juicy scenes finally happen, if it's done right. And this one has great promise for doing it right

hotgirls150

Aug 19, 2018
It is looking more and more like it I'm afraid but I'm pretty sure if Ashen decided so he would at least communicate that.
I agree, he had been pretty communicative up until now. I do wonder what is going on with him but as I stated previously, there is a chance he might have decided to abandon the game due to toxicity of the comments section a few months back. Essentially was counter productive to trying to get him to come back.

I genuinely do hope he continues though, the game had tons of potential

Last edited:

worldkaiser

Aug 14, 2019
Of course I was overexaggerating.. but it happens more often than you think it's not, you can see for yourself by using the search function and selecting abandoned game tag. Not going to reply on this matter any further.. just mark words when this game get's the abandoned tag.
Well.. I guess I was right.. at least the game didn't get the "abandoned" tag. YET....

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ashen Bunny

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
dev said long time ago that at some point he will continue the game, something along the lines of "the game is not dead" , so im sure that if the game was dead, he will be the first to change the flag to abandoned.

Ashen Bunny

░░▒▒▓█▓▒▒░░
Game Developer
May 30, 2023
The Dev realized it was best to abandon, the game isn't worth the time wasted.
Dude, call me a douchebag or claim that I was lying about traumatizing shit but why the fuck are you making definite statements about what I realized or not?

---

Game is completely worth the time I spent on it. This is the point people just don't get.

Even if you assume that I am some kind of evil person with a burning desire for money, there is still no reason for me to abandon the game! It was doing great. I wasn't swimming in money but it was promising enough to quit my damn job.

After I gave a break some people kept supporting me as an act of kindness because they had faith in me and found the game promising. I have no idea why some of you are offended on behalf of other people that decided to use their money as they wish.

I am saying this again. I am not really hurt (maybe just a little) by the people saying negative things. I have been on this website long before I started this game and I know what happens when the dev disappears with a far-fetched excuse. If I was a fan of this game I would 100% be shitting on the dev in ways you haven't imagined yet. I understand you and I am not taking it personal. Just tone it down a little bit on assumptions of what goes on in my sick little mind.

For the ones that had faith in me, thank you. Even one person being nice to me is enough to ignore the rest. And there was a lot of kind people that got clouded by all the negativity. Thank you so much, sincerely. I won't disappoint you.

For the ones that hate me for leaving, I am really flattered that you liked my project so much. I will keep on creating beautiful things that would anguish you in their absence.

I am truly at fault for not communicating adequately but I won't apologize for it. It has nothing to do with this project and everything to do with what I am as a person.

fbass

May 18, 2017
Dude, call me a douchebag or claim that I was lying about traumatizing shit but why the fuck are you making definite statements about what I realized or not?

---

Game is completely worth the time I spent on it. This is the point people just don't get.

Even if you assume that I am some kind of evil person with a burning desire for money, there is still no reason for me to abandon the game! It was doing great. I wasn't swimming in money but it was promising enough to quit my damn job.

After I gave a break some people kept supporting me as an act of kindness because they had faith in me and found the game promising. I have no idea why some of you are offended on behalf of other people that decided to use their money as they wish.

I am saying this again. I am not really hurt (maybe just a little) by the people saying negative things. I have been on this website long before I started this game and I know what happens when the dev disappears with a far-fetched excuse. If I was a fan of this game I would 100% be shitting on the dev in ways you haven't imagined yet. I understand you and I am not taking it personal. Just tone it down a little bit on assumptions of what goes on in my sick little mind.

For the ones that had faith in me, thank you. Even one person being nice to me is enough to ignore the rest. And there was a lot of kind people that got clouded by all the negativity. Thank you so much, sincerely. I won't disappoint you.

For the ones that hate me for leaving, I am really flattered that you liked my project so much. I will keep on creating beautiful things that would anguish you in their absence.

I am truly at fault for not communicating adequately but I won't apologize for it. It has nothing to do with this project and everything to do with what I am as a person.
Don't bother too much with that guy, he posts stupid shit like that in every NTR game on this site. Nice to hear from you again, hope all is well

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021

---

Don't give attention to that guy. He's a troll. He goes to every game with ntr content to whine. He's not worth the time.

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes