3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I love the design you chose for the FMC. Not only is she intelligent & kind but she is also extremely beautiful.

I know I already said it but I'll say again this game has one of the best cuckolding paths I have ever played and I have played so many I've lost count.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
My two cent:
The two protagonist characters are well described with their very specific personalities and they are finally both beautiful;
the story of shared betrayal is well thought out, without too much speed, as happens exactly in IRL couples who decide to try this experience;
I like the side story of the mistress;
For once I would avoid blacks BBC (boooring) and Rambo-style hunks to keep the story closer to reality.
Rating for now 8/10 :)

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Well this is a nice little update, some of the paths are moving along and getting naughtier and I thought Katrin was the hottest woman in this game but I may have changed my mind to Sophia:love: There are a few picsin the spoiler folder if you want to see them or not

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92 and Will619

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Overall I enjoyed the update, some progress was made on some paths. Katrin - Cannot wait to get her away from Brian. Sophia - another hot milf, look forward to see where this goes. Zaira - I'm on her path but still not sure about her. I think the scene with Mark was done quite well, but I could have done without that kiss, big turnoff for me. I'm anxious to see what happens with them next. Mustafa - this is looking interesting.

Good job devs.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Overall I enjoyed the update, some progress was made on some paths. Katrin - Cannot wait to get her away from Brian. Sophia - another hot milf, look forward to see where this goes. Zaira - I'm on her path but still not sure about her. I think the scene with Mark was done quite well, but I could have done without that kiss, big turnoff for me. I'm anxious to see what happens with them next. Mustafa - this is looking interesting.

Good job devs.
I already like Mustapha I bet he has a huge dick.
I have already fantasised about him stretching my sexy girlfriend's tight pussy.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
Well this is a nice little update, some of the paths are moving along and getting naughtier and I thought Katrin was the hottest woman in this game but I may have changed my mind to Sophia:love: There are a few picsin the spoiler folder if you want to see them or not

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, MC is Augusto ? Right ?

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes