3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
Glad to see all went well with the surgery. Hope you continue in good health. I would have liked a harem centric teaser though.
I thank you friend.
As for Harem as I have already said in some posts it will be slow. And you will start to see the first results in the 5th episode.
I drew MC as a good guy I don't like the man who fucks all women without a sense.
I want the Harem games to be connected with FMC and have an intriguing erotic background.
We still have many things to define, but we are confident to give you what you want.
[ATTACH type="full" alt="Grafico delle risposte di Moduli. Titolo della domanda: Which of these three paths excites you the most?
. Numero di risposte: 77 risposte."]3787693[/ATTACH]

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I thank you friend.
As for Harem as I have already said in some posts it will be slow. And you will start to see the first results in the 5th episode.
I drew MC as a good guy I don't like the man who fucks all women without a sense.
I want the Harem games to be connected with FMC and have an intriguing erotic background.
We still have many things to define, but we are confident to give you what you want.
[ATTACH type="full" alt="Grafico delle risposte di Moduli. Titolo della domanda: Which of these three paths excites you the most?
. Numero di risposte: 77 risposte."]3787693[/ATTACH]
I get your what you're saying. It will probably be a few updates before I get anything I enjoy. Just doesn't seem fair that the other male characters are getting stuff over us, but I'll wait and see if it's satisfying. Still kind of disappointed in Katrina, I really wanna put her in her place still. Even if it is selfish.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
I get your what you're saying. It will probably be a few updates before I get anything I enjoy. Just doesn't seem fair that the other male characters are getting stuff over us, but I'll wait and see if it's satisfying. Still kind of disappointed in Katrina, I really wanna put her in her place still. Even if it is selfish.
Katrin is actually a loose cannon in the game, Stephen and I are just these days seeing possible future scenarios.
Her behavior is very ambiguous and this will serve to create very peculiar situations.
As you may have noticed, we started first with a fantasy of MC, from there we tie the whole narrative together.
I assume that it would have been trivial and not very believable if we had gotten MC into action right away with other women, although in my opinion we have already laid the groundwork for building an interesting little Harem.
If you have any preferences or advice for the Harem route you can contact us, we are open to any advice.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Katrin is actually a loose cannon in the game, Stephen and I are just these days seeing possible future scenarios.
Her behavior is very ambiguous and this will serve to create very peculiar situations.
As you may have noticed, we started first with a fantasy of MC, from there we tie the whole narrative together.
I assume that it would have been trivial and not very believable if we had gotten MC into action right away with other women, although in my opinion we have already laid the groundwork for building an interesting little Harem.
If you have any preferences or advice for the Harem route you can contact us, we are open to any advice.
Well, I don't mind a build up as long as it's satisfying. With a Harem I think it's pretty simple, make sure the girls become committed to the MC, preferably no more unavoidable cuck scenes, and some payback for any betrayals and people that wronged us. I'm not asking for the Li's to immediately jump the MC's bones just for the harem choices to actually feel like they're affecting the story.

For the people that like NTR, Cucking, and sharing I hope they get what they want. But if the harem route has a bunch of unavoidable sex scenes and not enough scenes with just the MC and the LI's then you'll just be disappointing one group. And I'd like Katrin to regret going through with the threesome without a fight, feels like our words mean nothing to her. I don't wanna control her but our words affecting her decisions would be good. Until we get some payback for that on Brian AND Katrin I don't know if I personally would be able to deal with her without being frustrated with her. I was fine with the falshback sex scene cause it was before the game's current timeline, even when she came back late night to her husband cause we didn't know about it and didn't have time to do anything but with the threesome scene we knew about it and could have influenced her choice.

I'd also like it if the MC's thoughts reflected our choices more. Even while avoiding the cuck choices it still felt like you were trying to force us down the route of wanting to get cucked. I wanna see the MC frustrated about the Li's fucking those other bastards. Like if the MC felt frustrated or mad at himself for not being able to stop Katrin or mad at whoever's fucking her I wouldn't have been as upset as I was with the unavoidable threesome.

Frankly just don't neglect content on the Harem route. Neglecting any route in favor of another route whether it's NTR, Cucking, Sharing, or Harem is probably the worst thing a dev can do in my opinion.

Last edited:

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Well, I don't mind a build up as long as it's satisfying. With a Harem I think it's pretty simple, make sure the girls become committed to the MC, preferably no more unavoidable cuck scenes, and some payback for any betrayals and people that wronged us. I'm not asking for the Li's to immediately jump the MC's bones just for the harem choices to actually feel like they're affecting the story.

For the people that like NTR, Cucking, and sharing I hope they get what they want. But if the harem route has a bunch of unavoidable sex scenes and not enough scenes with just the MC and the LI's then you'll just be disappointing one group. And I'd like Katrin to regret going through with the threesome without a fight, feels like our words mean nothing to her. I don't wanna control her but our words affecting her decisions would be good. Until we get some payback for that on Brian AND Katrin I don't know if I personally would be able to deal with her without being frustrated with her. I was fine with the falshback sex scene cause it was before the game's current timeline, even when she came back late night to her husband cause we didn't know about it and didn't have time to do anything but with the threesome scene we knew about it and could have influenced her choice.

I'd also like it if the MC's thoughts reflected our choices more. Even while avoiding the cuck choices it still felt like you were trying to force us down the route of wanting to get cucked. I wanna see the MC frustrated about the Li's fucking those other bastards. Like if the MC felt frustrated or mad at himself for not being able to stop Katrin or mad at whoever's fucking her I wouldn't have been as upset as I was with the unavoidable threesome.

Frankly just don't neglect content on the Harem route. Neglecting any route in favor of another route whether it's NTR, Cucking, Sharing, or Harem is probably the worst thing a dev can do in my opinion.
Hi friend, it's Stephen.
I see what you mean and I assume that this game, as reflected in the polls, is based primarily on NTR and Cuckold readers.
I don't particularly like rushed Harem routes because I find them trivial. I want to create Harem situations where MCs and FMCs can enjoy experiences with other women.
As my wife said, the MC does not cheat.

As for Katrin, we must first have a secret meeting between MC, FMC and Brian and then we will define this path as well.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Hi friend, it's Stephen.
I see what you mean and I assume that this game, as reflected in the polls, is based primarily on NTR and Cuckold readers.
I don't particularly like rushed Harem routes because I find them trivial. I want to create Harem situations where MCs and FMCs can enjoy experiences with other women.
As my wife said, the MC does not cheat.

As for Katrin, we must first have a secret meeting between MC, FMC and Brian and then we will define this path as well.
I don't disagree. I don't like rushed harem either but an uneven/unfair distribution isn't really nice either. It gives a feeling of why even do the harem path and not just commit to the NTR/Cucking/Sharing only? It's like getting punished for going down only this route and not the others. Like why do the other guys get it easy? And if they do get it easy then the harem route has to be that much more satisfying. I would also say unavoidable lesbian would be pretty annoying too. If you're going to make a choice based game then the choices should matter. And it feels bad that we the player/MC are restricted while everyone else can do whatever they want and we just have to accept it.

But again it all depends on how the harem stuff actually happens. If you're gonna do a path, commit to it.

• Angry
Reactions: giorgyo777

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I don't disagree. I don't like rushed harem either but an uneven/unfair distribution isn't really nice either. It gives a feeling of why even do the harem path and not just commit to the NTR/Cucking/Sharing only? It's like getting punished for going down only this route and not the others. Like why do the other guys get it easy? And if they do get it easy then the harem route has to be that much more satisfying. I would also say unavoidable lesbian would be pretty annoying too. If you're going to make a choice based game then the choices should matter. And it feels bad that we the player/MC are restricted while everyone else can do whatever they want and we just have to accept it.

But again it all depends on how the harem stuff actually happens. If you're gonna do a path, commit to it.
If you have played the game you will have also seen the Harem paths. I have opened three of them already.
Emily, Zaira, Sophia

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
If you have played the game you will have also seen the Harem paths. I have opened three of them already.
Emily, Zaira, Sophia
Ok, I have to say I did like that continuation from where I left off last update. It makes me feel better about the harem paths direction. The setup was good with Emily, Zaira, and Sophia and we still got 2 satisfying sex scenes with Lucrezia so I didn't feel neglected going down the path. I was frustrated that the +Katrin option with Brian led to seeing more of the threesome and that despite Katrin being so against us she seems to be all over Janeba, being a bit of a hypocritical bitch right now. She's so against us but jumps Brian's bone when they first meet and is flirting with Janeba, pretty unfair for us so that's not nice. Although I did appreciate the option to avoid Katrin doing stuff with Janeba without us there, even though there was still some kissing and touching, most of it was really avoidable. I hope there's good payoff for all this frustration with Brian AND Katrin. Where we destroy Brian and "destroy" Katrin.

But overall. Good update. I actually can see more of what you're going for. I don't agree with all your choices but still good overall.

Last edited:

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
This mayybe a stupid Idea and FYI the more the Harem/love players see there would be LI being boned.
Especially in their time line the less they want that LI.
(not True Love route as that would just be the girlfriend).
(but a lot of Harmen players like to be loveing to their LI in their playthrough,)
(and not the overbearing obligatory dominating so called Alpha male as some call them)

But first on a personal note when it come to the MC Harem/love route can we keep Anal optional please.
And if so can we unlike in other optional Anal MC game's.
Not have the MC constantly going on about how much he wants to do Anal either speaking it of in his thought's all the time.
Before I end up picking fuck off to that because it's a kink that do's fuck all for me sexually?.
Sorry Rambled a bit there.

Ok the Idea you said you want the harem not the normal they all frow them selves at the MC good idea.
And the MC is supossed to be a nice guy which is slightly negated by him being over pushy with Katrin if I'm honest.
But you have Him pushing his girl towards the Sharingand to some extent Cuck routes.

So why not have a trigger for the GF in chat sequence somewhere that get's her thinking it would be better if she.
Pushes her Boyfriend towards the idea of other women.
Have her come right out and suggest it to him say during Sex.
And ofcorse he will refuse he's a nice guy after all.
But evidence suggests he secretly likes the idea (if you get my drift it's during sex after all)
At which point the GF go's full tilt into Wingman mode for the MC.
She suttlely finds out what girls he like's and the meets these woman behind his back.
Each time she meets them she slowly plants the seed with these women.
That giving her Boyfriend a chance might be well worth their time.
And without him knowing it also keeps planting the seeds in his mind that he should and she wouldn't mind at all.
While sneakily arranging the meetings for the MC with the girls to help it along.
(you said you want the Harem to be a slow burn well seeding the idea takes time to take route Just Sayin).

The reason I say it's probably a stupid idea is It's still a cuck route but its a cuckqueen instead.
Which though techincally still makes it Harem/love it's not your strictly traditional Harem.
And there are games that have a Cuckqueen but in them she isn't subtle about it.
Ah well was just an Idea I'm sure you have a better one.

Just a thought.

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hi guys, I'm back from the hospital.
The surgery went well and I am ready to come back stronger than ever.
You missed me heheheh....
I've read a little of what you've written, so it seems only fair to give you a picture of chapter 4.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Heh I don't ever advocate for removal of content, only choice - and as a sharing path fan I hope any gay stuff will be optional...

sometimes you'll see an overlap in sharing/cuckold setups with gay themes which I never understood, like the guy sucking the other guy off....

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Joshy... did you look at the preview provided in that post? Something like that would surely cause you to explode in your pants and then pass out.
Don't worry bro I can handle being next to another guy's dick. Actually, I would like to give my hot girlfriend a kiss on the cheeks while she has the guy's dick in her mouth.
I just have to be careful that I don't accidently touch his junk.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Don't worry bro I can handle being next to another guy's dick. Actually, I would like to give my hot girlfriend a kiss on the cheeks while she has the guy's dick in her mouth.
I just have to be careful that I don't accidently touch his junk.
right... I forgot you draw the line and cleaning up his spunk from her orifices. :HideThePain:

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
Heh I don't ever advocate for removal of content, only choice - and as a sharing path fan I hope any gay stuff will be optional...

sometimes you'll see an overlap in sharing/cuckold setups with gay themes which I never understood, like the guy sucking the other guy off....
Yes, all routes will be optional. And we will write Attention perversions created by my husband Stephen) Eheheheh

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes