3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Hi,

Personally, I would have preferred to avoid Katrin's part and focus more on the erotic adventures of the couple. However, my husband decided to create situations based on principles that reflect real life: love, passion, mistakes, revenge, fear, erotic fantasies, and so on.

Stefano's intent is to allow you to make decisions for your character without controlling the lives of others or skipping scenes involving these characters. Does it make sense? Perhaps. After all, Katrin already had a lover before MC found out.

I can only tell you with certainty that if you hate Brian, then Stefano has captured your attention. And I bet that, despite hating that character, you are curious to see if MC or Brian will prevail. Remember, this will depend on you and your choices.

A big hug from your friend, Luana.
But is revenge in the plan and can we actually avoid those scenes if we want to in the future.

And I do agree that if hating Brian was the intent than your husband did a good job. But only if we the player have a chance to actually show up and/or humiliate Brian.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I can understand your frustration at seeing little Harem for now, but as I wrote, women censor me a lot.
But don't worry, I'll manage.
I also want to be honest with you and all Harem lovers come back in a couple of updates.
Unfortunately there is a lot to write about and we need to give space to the structure of the narrative first.
If Harem lovers want to contribute ideas my door is always open.
I think having truly avoidable/preventable scenes with Li's and characters that aren't the MC should be one of the biggest priorities for the harem path going forward.

Not controlling the Li's but being able to influence Li's through the players choices.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chris2041

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Just My ten peneths worth on the love Route.

Hate Brian no dislike him yes trust him not even remotely.
Right or Wrong good or bad its life.
Do's beg the question surely the MC must of told his Girlfriend just how much he dislikes his job.
And what a total Twat his boss is.
Because thats the sort of thing me and my other half used to talk about with some of the jobs we have done.

Anyway point is MC needs some form of revenge because when/If the MC finds out that he also used to fuck his girlfriend.
For A Love route MC thats humiliation by Brian ? and a trust Issue with the Girlfriend as she knew all along.
so Cock Blocking and Revenge of Brian are in order.
Of corse you can just not have the MC find out... but then that will turn love route players off the girlfrind faster.

The problem with Brain isn't just he's Katrin's lover.
Thats anoying enough but.
He's also the MC's girlfriends EX lover (for now atleast depending how the player plays the game I suspect).
On top of which he's the MC's asshole Boss who treats him like a whiping boy/ Slave.
And Brain comes across as one of the worst he is the devious, selfish and way to cocky type.

Great If you love NTR/Cuckold ok if you like to Share.
(though not sure he's really the sharing type he's more the Pimping type).
Not good if your a love route player except possibly me.
Because in my book I think I mentioned the Girlfriend and the Mom are no LI of mine.

But Back to Brian I see him as the type of dude you could see manipulating things to his advantage.
For instance I'm guessing he's the type that already knew who the MC's girlfriend is.
Also not saying it in anyway went down like this but you could imagine it from meeting Brain.

But he's seems the type of guy that would pay a another guy.
To say attempt to rape a Woman just so he could step in as the hero.
And again guessing but now that he knows If he didn't before.
Which seems unlikely unless the Girlfriends not the type to talk abount her family to her lovers.
That he's now baging the Girlfreind Mom I'm wonder how long before he's sujesting a Mom Daughter combo?.
Again great If you love NTR/Cuckolding and ok if you like Shareing not good if you like the love path.

And the fact you show him baging the Mom normaly means for the Love Route type player.
To Kind of overlook that fact there really needs to be .
A way to frustrate Brian untill they can eventually get revenge and then get rid of him.
And I doubt it will happen in this game but the best way for that to happen.
Is for the MC to take his own Girlfriend her Mom Brains Wife and Brians Harem away from him.
Then Tell Brain to stick his job and go be sucessfull at what the MC really wanted to do.

But thats just my opinon.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
When I first started playing this I called the fmc Emily I had to change that after another character already had that name lol.
And there was a bug where people would sometimes call her Lucretia and I think that name suits her so that's what I chose.

Anyway about Brian I won't deny the thought of her having sex with him is arousing but no way will I let him touch her.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Just My ten peneths worth on the love Route.

Hate Brian no dislike him yes trust him not even remotely.
Right or Wrong good or bad its life.
Do's beg the question surely the MC must of told his Girlfriend just how much he dislikes his job.
And what a total Twat his boss is.
Because thats the sort of thing me and my other half used to talk about with some of the jobs we have done.

Anyway point is MC needs some form of revenge because when/If the MC finds out that he also used to fuck his girlfriend.
For A Love route MC thats humiliation by Brian ? and a trust Issue with the Girlfriend as she knew all along.
so Cock Blocking and Revenge of Brian are in order.
Of corse you can just not have the MC find out... but then that will turn love route players off the girlfrind faster.

The problem with Brain isn't just he's Katrin's lover.
Thats anoying enough but.
He's also the MC's girlfriends EX lover (for now atleast depending how the player plays the game I suspect).
On top of which he's the MC's asshole Boss who treats him like a whiping boy/ Slave.
And Brain comes across as one of the worst he is the devious, selfish and way to cocky type.

Great If you love NTR/Cuckold ok if you like to Share.
(though not sure he's really the sharing type he's more the Pimping type).
Not good if your a love route player except possibly me.
Because in my book I think I mentioned the Girlfriend and the Mom are no LI of mine.

But Back to Brian I see him as the type of dude you could see manipulating things to his advantage.
For instance I'm guessing he's the type that already knew who the MC's girlfriend is.
Also not saying it in anyway went down like this but you could imagine it from meeting Brain.

But he's seems the type of guy that would pay a another guy.
To say attempt to rape a Woman just so he could step in as the hero.
And again guessing but now that he knows If he didn't before.
Which seems unlikely unless the Girlfriends not the type to talk abount her family to her lovers.
That he's now baging the Girlfreind Mom I'm wonder how long before he's sujesting a Mom Daughter combo?.
Again great If you love NTR/Cuckolding and ok if you like Shareing not good if you like the love path.

And the fact you show him baging the Mom normaly means for the Love Route type player.
To Kind of overlook that fact there really needs to be .
A way to frustrate Brian untill they can eventually get revenge and then get rid of him.
And I doubt it will happen in this game but the best way for that to happen.
Is for the MC to take his own Girlfriend her Mom Brains Wife and Brians Harem away from him.
Then Tell Brain to stick his job and go be sucessfull at what the MC really wanted to do.

But thats just my opinon.
yah but bro the people on the pure love path or sharing arent about katrin.

In other words I feel like 90% of these complaints are from Katrin lovers, those trying to dog their gf's mom then crying wolf when she's already involved :whistle:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

In other words I feel like 90% of these complaints are from Katrin lovers, those trying to dog their gf's mom then crying wolf when she's already involved :whistle:
Even though I don't want her as a lover I would still totally watch Katrin have sex with someone. I do have a bit of a voyeurism kink though so that might explain why I would watch.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020

I think they were talking about love/harem route since they mentioned the mom too. Which is reasonable to complain about in my opinion.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Hi guys, I am writing to inform you that Luana went to the hospital today for her last surgery.
Don't worry nothing serious.
Before she left, however, she told me to write to all of you telling me that she will reply to you as soon as she returns and that she sends you a big hug.

I take this opportunity to respond a little to all the posts you have written.
The event of revenge or competition with Brian will happen after FMC goes to the secret meeting with Brian.
In the next installment I will put a little trace in all the paths of a little argument between MC and FMC nothing serious of course but it is a crack that you will have to know how to handle in the future if you don't want your sweet girlfriend to make mistakes.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Please dont get rid of Katrin, shes the main reason im playing this game:amore: I mean Luanna is pretty but Katrin is a hot mommy and this story is very good. Also like the mc hanging out with his asshole bosses neglected wife to cheer her up and hopefully have an affair with her too, cause you know she needs a hobby like (doing me) :ROFLMAO: im looking forward to what happens next update
Don't worry katrin is not eliminated heheheh

• Red Heart
Reactions: Will619 and Joshy92

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
And I also loved that we could feed her Mark's cum.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

it would be even hotter if he kissed FMC right after that and she shared that sperm with him in the kiss)))
I hoped until the last minute that this would be the case, but it didn’t happen(
I really hope that this will happen in the next updates, or she will give Edward a blowjob and bring the sperm home in her mouth and share with MC))) ❤

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
[/ISPOILER]
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
And I also loved that we could feed her Mark's cum.
it would be even hotter if he kissed FMC right after that and she shared that sperm with him in the kiss)))
I hoped until the last minute that this would be the case, but it didn’t happen(
I really hope that this will happen in the next updates, or she will give Edward a blowjob and bring the sperm home in her mouth and share with MC))) ❤

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Joshy92

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I want to tell you that this kind of perversion is already written in my notepad. so you will just have to make the right choice .
Also, when you add Emily to the cuckold story there will be very strong scenes of submission,or domination so be careful about the choices you make. Ahahahahahahah...

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes