3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
By cuckold do you mean sharing? I really don't like that word. I do like sharing though.
Yes, you are right I don't like the term cuckold either.
Ultimately it is a passion play between FMC and MC so it is about sharing.

As for NTR, on the other hand, Stephen thinks about FMC's betrayal without saying anything to MC.
The betrayal will be based on Brian's love in the past and new situations that will open up in the course of the story.

What we want to avoid is to turn FMC into a doll who fucks everyone, it will be difficult but we try to deal with it in a different way.
Hoping that Stephen will not get carried away and ruin everything.
I don't know why but I love to put the blame on Stefano all the time hehehehehe.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really like how the MMC & FMC act on the sharing path. They are clearly in love and she wants to help the mc explore his fantasies.
I haven't done the ntr path so I don't really know much about that one.

And I also loved that we could feed her Mark's cum.

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
I really like how the MMC & FMC act on the sharing path. They are clearly in love and she wants to help the mc explore his fantasies.
I haven't done the ntr path so I don't really know much about that one.

And I also loved that we could feed her Mark's cum.
Hello my friend.
I want to tell you that in the next installment there will be 200 pictures about sharing, you will see that you will like it very much.
This understood was written by an American friend who loves sharing and it was written in a very sweet and passionate way.
I hope to introduce you to her soon because she is a great girl.
We are discussing some paths because we have different ideas about the path of the characters I don't want to back down and neither does this girl.
As many of you know, I am very strange and flawed.
However, I am confident that a beautiful collaboration will be born.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hello my friend.
I want to tell you that in the next installment there will be 200 pictures about sharing, you will see that you will like it very much.
This understood was written by an American friend who loves sharing and it was written in a very sweet and passionate way.
We are discussing some paths because we have different ideas about the path of the characters I don't want to back down and neither does this girl.
That's great to hear. The setup for sharing has already been really good so I know when the sex comes it'll be really good too.

This is one of those games I like thinking and talking about because of how good it is.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Hello my friend.
Sounds great. I can't wait to see how it comes out. I like sharing/swinging but don't like cheating.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I don't know about you Johnny, but I would love it if Katrin let me watch her have sex with another dude. I don't want a romantic relationship with her, but I am a bit of a voyeur, and it would turn me on.

Maybe the main characters could watch together as she's getting plowed?
I don't really care about katrin, I'm no incest or milf fan, and that's pretty much required as a prereq to find it hot. Not to say she doesnt have an attractive model, she does, but I'd wager anyone who likes her at least has one of those existing preferences [incest/milf].

For the girlfriend, absolutely, it sounds like that's definitely in the works for future versions. I just hope the Mark stuff progresses faster than the silly 'random old men showering change room typical femprotag' gameplay paths.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't really care about katrin, I'm no incest or milf fan, and that's pretty much required as a prereq to find it hot. Not to say she doesnt have an attractive model, she does, but I'd wager anyone who likes her at least has one of those existing preferences [incest/milf].

For the girlfriend, absolutely, it sounds like that's definitely in the works for future versions. I just hope the Mark stuff progresses faster than the silly 'random old men showering change room typical femprotag' gameplay paths.
I think what I would find appealing about said scenario is I want the FMC to see other people having sex and talking about it.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I'm sorry you didn't understand me with that joke, my intention was to make you understand that I didn't calculate that anyone would be bothered by such a view.
Also keep in mind that my husband and I do not know English and we rely on the translator: a joke that may express a feeling in Italian may be transcribed in another way, or misunderstood.
Looking back on my comments I have to say I think i may have come off as rude or confrontational along with being too quick to judge with my review. And I really want to apologize for that. I should've phrased my words better.

I also think my original thought may have been lost from all the back and forth so I want to reiterate what I meant and implied with my thoughts.

My orginal comment wasnt necessarily about the Katrin threesome with Brian being unavoidable, even though I do think it should've been preventable. It was mainly if we were gonna be able to get "revenge" because as a player who went was trying to avoid the cuck/netorare/sharing route I felt wronged by Katrin and Brian and want payback. And usually people who do try to avoid routes like that don't want Li's, not just the girlfriend all the Li's having sex with other characters without either an option to avoid it or prevent it.

So my questions really were.

Will we be unable to do anything about future Li's having sex with other men/women? And if yes. Why not be able to prevent it? I feel like the player and MC not wanting Li's to fuck other men and wanting to be able to stop it is reasonable.

This also isn't a comment that's saying cuck/Netorare/Sharing should be gotten rid of. I hope the people that like it get it and enjoy it. I'm just saying my thoughts from a player who avoided the cuck choices like the plague and still got a scene with an Li fucking another man.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
Looking back on my comments I have to say I think i may have come off as rude or confrontational along with being too quick to judge with my review. And I really want to apologize for that. I should've phrased my words better.

I also think my original thought may have been lost from all the back and forth so I want to reiterate what I meant and implied with my thoughts.

My orginal comment wasnt necessarily about the Katrin threesome with Brian being unavoidable, even though I do think it should've been preventable. It was mainly if we were gonna be able to get "revenge" because as a player who went was trying to avoid the cuck/netorare/sharing route I felt wronged by Katrin and Brian and want payback. And usually people who do try to avoid routes like that don't want Li's, not just the girlfriend all the Li's having sex with other characters without either an option to avoid it or prevent it.

So my questions really were.

Will we be unable to do anything about future Li's having sex with other men/women? And if yes. Why not be able to prevent it? I feel like the player and MC not wanting Li's to fuck other men and wanting to be able to stop it is reasonable.

This also isn't a comment that's saying cuck/Netorare/Sharing should be gotten rid of. I hope the people that like it get it and enjoy it. I'm just saying my thoughts from a player who avoided the cuck choices like the plague and still got a scene with an Li fucking another man.
Hi,

Personally, I would have preferred to avoid Katrin's part and focus more on the erotic adventures of the couple. However, my husband decided to create situations based on principles that reflect real life: love, passion, mistakes, revenge, fear, erotic fantasies, and so on.

Stefano's intent is to allow you to make decisions for your character without controlling the lives of others or skipping scenes involving these characters. Does it make sense? Perhaps. After all, Katrin already had a lover before MC found out.

I can only tell you with certainty that if you hate Brian, then Stefano has captured your attention. And I bet that, despite hating that character, you are curious to see if MC or Brian will prevail. Remember, this will depend on you and your choices.

A big hug from your friend, Luana.

Reactions: Will619

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Hi,

Personally, I would have preferred to avoid Katrin's part and focus more on the erotic adventures of the couple. However, my husband decided to create situations based on principles that reflect real life: love, passion, mistakes, revenge, fear, erotic fantasies, and so on.

Stefano's intent is to allow you to make decisions for your character without controlling the lives of others or skipping scenes involving these characters. Does it make sense? Perhaps. After all, Katrin already had a lover before MC found out.

I can only tell you with certainty that if you hate Brian, then Stefano has captured your attention. And I bet that, despite hating that character, you are curious to see if MC or Brian will prevail. Remember, this will depend on you and your choices.

A big hug from your friend, Luana.
Please dont get rid of Katrin, shes the main reason im playing this game:love: I mean Luanna is pretty but Katrin is a hot mommy and this story is very good. Also like the mc hanging out with his asshole bosses neglected wife to cheer her up and hopefully have an affair with her too, cause you know she needs a hobby like (doing me) :ROFLMAO: im looking forward to what happens next update

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes