3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Was this game renamed or why does the Dev note talk about a game called Wife in Venice?
A wife in Venice exists and continues to move forward.
the next release is rpevised for late April or early May at the latest.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. How much freedom of choice? Does player controls with who MC and his fiancee have sex or there is forced sex content?

Reactions: Teddy 369

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I named the girlfriend Emily but then I saw another woman in the game already has that name, so I think I'll do a fresh playthrough and choose something else to call her.

The girlfriend is really sweet and beautiful I would love to hold her hand while another man gives her lots of orgasms.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
"With various narrative paths to explore, including NTR, cuckoldry,
and even the option to pursue a Harem route "

a great combo :KEK:
Well with this type story we know the first one will definitely be true, probably the second one too.. As for the third, doubtful, not with the preview pic showing the girlfriend apparently deliberately showing her panty covered pussy to someone else while on the table. That's like saying a game has swinging and sharing but really just has a slut wife banging every dude she finds, lol...

Definitely no truth in advertising, especially since all the other games from this dev never made it past a half dozen releases.. :ROFLMAO:

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
Hello. How much freedom of choice? Does player controls with who MC and his fiancee have sex or there is forced sex content?
I only see the tag male protagonist.
So this would indicate, that you only control the MC.

But I guess, with the MC decisions you indirectly controlled the fiancee, which makes the game more interesting in my point of view.

I played the game now and you make the NTR choices for the fiancee, so I guess there is missing a tag.

Last edited:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Hello friends, here I am.
I keep seeing a lot of posts from sniper shooters.
My wife and I along with many other friends continue our adventure.

The fact that I keep hearing that I have abandoned several games I want to refute that and reiterate that I have had personal attacks.
Also I am still here... So as you can see I haven't quit anything.
Maybe I could use some help.

I will close with this little speech: Do you know how much revenue the 3d games industry produces?
It only takes a few frank shooters to sink an amateur dev.

So attack me all you want but I will be back.
Happy to be a Pirate like so many of you.
Hi dev..

The people saying you abandon games will STOP saying that WHEN YOU FINISH A DAMN GAME. It's a pretty straight forward logic.

Stop making new games, FINISH THOSE YOU STARTED and people will, apparently surprising to you, stop saying you never finish a game you start.

Also, stop lying in your intro, there is no harem this is a pure NTR/cuck game. Lying in the game description, as well as your past history of never finishing games, makes pretty much anything you make be avoided by a very large chunk of the people on the site.

If that bothers you then there are a few things you can do..

1) Be honest in what the game actually is, not what you think it should be. You personally may think a wife getting fucked by everyone but her husband/bf/whatever, or the husband being a cuck, is romantic but a good portion of people avoid, lets be honest, they despise those type scenarios because they don't like that fetish at all.

2) Finish the games you start before you make a new one. Simple, easy concept.

3) Don't make AVN's expecting a large payout. All dev's, bar none, don't start with a fan-base or many supporters on their first releases. They build that by showing they are honest in their interactions with the fans of the game by stating clearly what their game will have as fetishes now and in the future, they deliver updates in a reasonable manner that are decent or better including solid renders, dialogue and (where included) animations, and most importantly is they work on a single game, or most 2 games, but still continue to deliver good updates in a timely manner.

A dev who starts multiple projects and never finishes them, who lies about what the premise of their game actually is, and who rarely provides an update for a single game, much less the other 2-3 they started will rightfully so, not build or maintain an audience that will pay them for their efforts.

Put a product out that's honest, of value, and show your commitment to moving it forward, without having a large fan base, will build the fan base for you. It's a simple concept. Some suckers may buy a dream, but most people want to see a solid product that will be backed and supported before they spend cash to invest or buy the product.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
But I did not abandon anything, they were all banned.
Well, if we see your game track, all of them were abandoned, you can't say that they weren't, if you abandoned them because your Patreon account was banned that is not an excuse, many Devs go through the same thing (much more lately that Patreon is banning everything haha) and many choose to use other services for their game (Subcribestar, Itch, Boosty, Buy me a Coffee...).

https://f95zone.to/threads/scandal-v0-02-stef-story.81202/
https://f95zone.to/threads/wife-at-all-costs-v0-9-stef-story.56345/
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-seduced-wife-v0-2-0-stef-story.146338/

Also, the ban was probably because you were directly promoting the game(s) with incest content lol, I remember I gave you a warning about that, telling you to change that overview.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So if you plan to have some kind of lesbian relationship between Mc's girlfriend and her mother, you should change their relationships.

Leaving that aside, from what I read and understand from the comments you should go directly for a Ntr game, no harem fan is going to be interested in the town's bicycle, much less if Mc acts like a cuck from the beginning.

Anyways good luck.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
This dev said he sold the game "wife at all costs" because he needed the money. You can look that up hhere:
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-seduced-wife-v0-2-0-stef-story.146338/post-9953375

Nonetheless, It was a great game but I have no expectations about this game ever getting finished.
Also I am presuming this is the same dev? Correct me if I'm wrong else. As I am a bit confused about him writing here about his games and all?
Good at making games, bad at finishing them. Like so many others. Now I am grateful he is still making games and all but to abandon a project because it wasn't selling enough or one needed money? Yeah, he kinda lost the right to strike back at people for being upset at him.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
Damn! Looks intriguing. Going to try it out and letting you guys know.
Edit1: Start of the bat, so the FMC just turned 18 right? The MC and FMC got engaged 3 years ago which puts her at you know what age. Moreover, you also said she is now looking for a job after they went to the same college. How did she get into college and is looking for a job when she just turned 18 recently? You need to fix this age related problem if you want the plot to be accurate. I hope you see this as I do not know who to tag as I do not know which Paola you are.
Edit2: Who the hell is lucretia? When talking to the mother in law. MC says he will take care of Lucretia as a queen. You need to use the name variable here.
Edit3: There are still some mistakes like in one decision you said something like "Let me look" when it should be "Let him look".
Overall, the MC has his own fair share of women, the FMC is daring, flirty and naughty. There are many connections between the characters introduced. The CGs are OK but can be greatly improved with a bit more retouch. The story seems interesting and the opportunities presented by the dev is vast. Not going to rate it as it is an initial release though it has enough content for a first release. Overall I really liked it and will say it has great potential. Keep it up Dev.
Technically, it's possible for people to go to college at a much earlier age, if they happen to be really smart and ahead of their peers. I'm not suggesting this is the case here. Just that it's not beyond the realms of possibility. Also there's no age limit preventing a person getting engaged, long before they're old enough to get married. An engagement is not a legal position, therefore you can do it at any age.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Revenant

Freedom9555

Nov 7, 2022
Nice game setup, it looks promising.

When there is only the tag male protagonist, shouldn`t there be only decisions for the MC?
When you change the Name of the fiancee, in certain thought lines the name is still Lucretia.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
There is some mix up between Girlfriend and A Wife in Venice in the game files. I play A Wife in Venice, so I have saves for that game on my PC. I downloaded Girlfriend and installed it. When I started to play it I noticed two things the settings were already set to my usual preferences and there were already 3 pages of saves. The problem is those saves were of A Wife in Venice. You have some game files mixed up between these two as was hinted at on page 1 here with the Developer notes being from A Wife in Venice. I deleted Girlfriend from my PC. When you get the two games completely separated, I'll try it again.

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes