4.10 star(s) 16 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Every day we get a bit closer to Mark blowing a big load in my sexy girlfriend.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
Hi, everyone! How are you doing?
I’m excited to share some big news about the next episode of "Girlfriend." We’re introducing two new characters into the story! These characters are part of a true story that one of our fans generously shared with us. While we've made a few changes to protect their privacy, the experiences this couple goes through in our novel are based on real events.
These new characters won’t interact with the main cast you’re familiar with, but will instead have their own parallel storyline. Their scenes will serve as transitions between different settings in our novel, ensuring that the primary plot remains uninterrupted. If this storyline isn't your cup of tea, you’ll have the option to skip it or choose a different path.
Although the plot involves a wife’s infidelity, I want to assure you that this couple is still happily married today, and their relationship is stronger than ever. I understand that stories of betrayal aren’t everyone’s favorite, so I kindly ask that you remain respectful.
Thank you all for your support, and sending you a big hug!
Love, Luana.

Ciao a tutti! Come state?
Sono entusiasta di condividere con voi una grande novità sul prossimo episodio di "Girlfriend." Stiamo introducendo due nuovi personaggi nella storia! Questi personaggi fanno parte di una storia vera che uno dei nostri fan ha generosamente condiviso con noi. Abbiamo apportato alcune modifiche per proteggere la loro privacy, ma le esperienze che questa coppia attraversa nel nostro romanzo si basano su eventi reali.
Questi nuovi personaggi non interagiranno con il cast principale che conoscete, ma avranno una loro linea narrativa parallela. Le loro scene serviranno come transizioni tra i diversi ambienti del nostro romanzo, garantendo che la trama principale rimanga inalterata. Se questa storia non fa per voi, avrete la possibilità di saltarla o di scegliere un percorso diverso.
Anche se la trama coinvolge l'infedeltà di una moglie, voglio assicurarvi che questa coppia è ancora felicemente sposata oggi e la loro relazione è più forte che mai. Capisco che le storie di tradimento non siano le preferite di tutti, quindi vi chiedo gentilmente di essere rispettosi.
Grazie a tutti per il vostro supporto, e vi mando un grande abbraccio!
Con affetto, Luana.

¡Hola a todos! ¿Cómo están?
Estoy emocionada de compartir con ustedes una gran noticia sobre el próximo episodio de "Girlfriend." ¡Estamos introduciendo dos nuevos personajes en la historia! Estos personajes forman parte de una historia real que uno de nuestros fanáticos compartió generosamente con nosotros. Hemos realizado algunos cambios para proteger su privacidad, pero las experiencias que esta pareja vive en nuestra novela están basadas en hechos reales.
Estos nuevos personajes no interactuarán con el elenco principal que conocen, sino que tendrán su propia línea narrativa paralela. Sus escenas servirán como transiciones entre los diferentes escenarios de nuestra novela, asegurando que la trama principal se mantenga intacta. Si esta historia no es de su agrado, tendrán la opción de omitirla o de elegir un camino diferente.
Aunque la trama implica la infidelidad de una esposa, quiero asegurarles que esta pareja sigue felizmente casada hoy en día y su relación es más fuerte que nunca. Entiendo que las historias de traición no son las favoritas de todos, así que les pido amablemente que sean respetuosos.
¡Gracias a todos por su apoyo, y les mando un gran abrazo!
Con cariño, Luana.

Hallo zusammen! Wie geht es euch?
Ich freue mich, euch einige großartige Neuigkeiten über die nächste Folge von "Girlfriend" mitzuteilen. Wir führen zwei neue Charaktere in die Geschichte ein! Diese Charaktere basieren auf einer wahren Geschichte, die uns ein Fan großzügig zur Verfügung gestellt hat. Wir haben einige Änderungen vorgenommen, um ihre Privatsphäre zu schützen, aber die Erfahrungen, die dieses Paar in unserem Roman durchmacht, basieren auf realen Ereignissen.
Diese neuen Charaktere werden nicht mit den Hauptfiguren, die ihr kennt, interagieren, sondern ihre eigene parallele Handlung haben. Ihre Szenen dienen als Übergänge zwischen den verschiedenen Schauplätzen unseres Romans, sodass die Hauptgeschichte ungestört bleibt. Wenn diese Geschichte nichts für euch ist, habt ihr die Möglichkeit, sie zu überspringen oder einen anderen Weg zu wählen.
Obwohl die Handlung die Untreue einer Ehefrau betrifft, möchte ich euch versichern, dass dieses Paar heute immer noch glücklich verheiratet ist und ihre Beziehung stärker denn je ist. Ich verstehe, dass Geschichten über Untreue nicht jedermanns Sache sind, daher bitte ich euch höflich, respektvoll zu bleiben.
Vielen Dank für eure Unterstützung, und eine herzliche Umarmung an euch alle!
Liebe Grüße, Luana.
5s464.png

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Among my friends, is there anyone who would know how to create a Girlfriend inscription for me in a stylized way.
Banner size 1920 x 1080
Thank you very much.

Feb 22, 2021
hello guys!
in the description of the game it is mentioned that you can follow several routes (ntr, harem etc). I would like to ask if there is option for a route where you can choose the route of a single character.
I'll try it anyway.

Thanks!

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
hello guys!
in the description of the game it is mentioned that you can follow several routes (ntr, harem etc). I would like to ask if there is option for a route where you can choose the route of a single character.
I'll try it anyway.

Thanks!
You have the choice of either MC or FMC.
The novel has continuous dialogues so if you don't accept certain paths you are out for good.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It's beautiful... :love:
I would like to point out that you will be able to name the new characters. This can give you the chance to play two new characters if you want. Although we actually made this choice to protect the real names of our two new friends.
View attachment 3933843
A woman looks so sexy when she has cum running down her thigh.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Hi, everyone! How are you doing?
I’m excited to share some big news about the next episode of "Girlfriend." We’re introducing two new characters into the story! These characters are part of a true story that one of our fans generously shared with us. While we've made a few changes to protect their privacy, the experiences this couple goes through in our novel are based on real events.
These new characters won’t interact with the main cast you’re familiar with, but will instead have their own parallel storyline. Their scenes will serve as transitions between different settings in our novel, ensuring that the primary plot remains uninterrupted. If this storyline isn't your cup of tea, you’ll have the option to skip it or choose a different path.
Although the plot involves a wife’s infidelity, I want to assure you that this couple is still happily married today, and their relationship is stronger than ever. I understand that stories of betrayal aren’t everyone’s favorite, so I kindly ask that you remain respectful.
Thank you all for your support, and sending you a big hug!
Love, Luana.

Ciao a tutti! Come state?
Sono entusiasta di condividere con voi una grande novità sul prossimo episodio di "Girlfriend." Stiamo introducendo due nuovi personaggi nella storia! Questi personaggi fanno parte di una storia vera che uno dei nostri fan ha generosamente condiviso con noi. Abbiamo apportato alcune modifiche per proteggere la loro privacy, ma le esperienze che questa coppia attraversa nel nostro romanzo si basano su eventi reali.
Questi nuovi personaggi non interagiranno con il cast principale che conoscete, ma avranno una loro linea narrativa parallela. Le loro scene serviranno come transizioni tra i diversi ambienti del nostro romanzo, garantendo che la trama principale rimanga inalterata. Se questa storia non fa per voi, avrete la possibilità di saltarla o di scegliere un percorso diverso.
Anche se la trama coinvolge l'infedeltà di una moglie, voglio assicurarvi che questa coppia è ancora felicemente sposata oggi e la loro relazione è più forte che mai. Capisco che le storie di tradimento non siano le preferite di tutti, quindi vi chiedo gentilmente di essere rispettosi.
Grazie a tutti per il vostro supporto, e vi mando un grande abbraccio!
Con affetto, Luana.

¡Hola a todos! ¿Cómo están?
Estoy emocionada de compartir con ustedes una gran noticia sobre el próximo episodio de "Girlfriend." ¡Estamos introduciendo dos nuevos personajes en la historia! Estos personajes forman parte de una historia real que uno de nuestros fanáticos compartió generosamente con nosotros. Hemos realizado algunos cambios para proteger su privacidad, pero las experiencias que esta pareja vive en nuestra novela están basadas en hechos reales.
Estos nuevos personajes no interactuarán con el elenco principal que conocen, sino que tendrán su propia línea narrativa paralela. Sus escenas servirán como transiciones entre los diferentes escenarios de nuestra novela, asegurando que la trama principal se mantenga intacta. Si esta historia no es de su agrado, tendrán la opción de omitirla o de elegir un camino diferente.
Aunque la trama implica la infidelidad de una esposa, quiero asegurarles que esta pareja sigue felizmente casada hoy en día y su relación es más fuerte que nunca. Entiendo que las historias de traición no son las favoritas de todos, así que les pido amablemente que sean respetuosos.
¡Gracias a todos por su apoyo, y les mando un gran abrazo!
Con cariño, Luana.

Hallo zusammen! Wie geht es euch?
Ich freue mich, euch einige großartige Neuigkeiten über die nächste Folge von "Girlfriend" mitzuteilen. Wir führen zwei neue Charaktere in die Geschichte ein! Diese Charaktere basieren auf einer wahren Geschichte, die uns ein Fan großzügig zur Verfügung gestellt hat. Wir haben einige Änderungen vorgenommen, um ihre Privatsphäre zu schützen, aber die Erfahrungen, die dieses Paar in unserem Roman durchmacht, basieren auf realen Ereignissen.
Diese neuen Charaktere werden nicht mit den Hauptfiguren, die ihr kennt, interagieren, sondern ihre eigene parallele Handlung haben. Ihre Szenen dienen als Übergänge zwischen den verschiedenen Schauplätzen unseres Romans, sodass die Hauptgeschichte ungestört bleibt. Wenn diese Geschichte nichts für euch ist, habt ihr die Möglichkeit, sie zu überspringen oder einen anderen Weg zu wählen.
Obwohl die Handlung die Untreue einer Ehefrau betrifft, möchte ich euch versichern, dass dieses Paar heute immer noch glücklich verheiratet ist und ihre Beziehung stärker denn je ist. Ich verstehe, dass Geschichten über Untreue nicht jedermanns Sache sind, daher bitte ich euch höflich, respektvoll zu bleiben.
Vielen Dank für eure Unterstützung, und eine herzliche Umarmung an euch alle!
Liebe Grüße, Luana.
View attachment 3918139
It's beautiful... :love:
I would like to point out that you will be able to name the new characters. This can give you the chance to play two new characters if you want. Although we actually made this choice to protect the real names of our two new friends.
View attachment 3933843
You know I love you guys and the work you do, so this is said with the utmost deference -

But the first thing I think when I see her is she has hip/butt implants or something; her torso and upper half is too tiny for her hipbone... Very cute face though!

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
You know I love you guys and the work you do, so this is said with the utmost deference -

But the first thing I think when I see her is she has hip/butt implants or something; her torso and upper half is too tiny for her hipbone... Very cute face though!
In reality, this woman has very high hips and a very pronounced bottom.
Maybe I have exaggerated, I will see how I can change it.
Thanks for the advice mate.

4.10 star(s) 16 Votes