4.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020
I'm actually going to name the girlfriend Lucretia when I play again.
She is really sweet and understanding of the mc's fetish.

I'm going to find a nice man who can become her lover.
Ofcourse I had to find you here too...

Anyway, I love the story, the clich on how the daughter has slept with mom's new lover and on top he is even her soon to be husband's boss. Omg that is so funny to see how that all will evolve. I sure hope to see more of this VN, I love it how it started.

About the part i read about the mix up with another game, I found strange coze I had that game to and still have the saves, but it never appeared in this game for me, so geuss must be only affecting some players.

Either way keep up the great work on this VN, I really love these cliffhangers of mixed up relationships and how small the world actualy is.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Ofcourse I had to find you here too...

Anyway, I love the story, the clich on how the daughter has slept with mom's new lover and on top he is even her soon to be husband's boss. Omg that is so funny to see how that all will evolve. I sure hope to see more of this VN, I love it how it started.

About the part i read about the mix up with another game, I found strange coze I had that game to and still have the saves, but it never appeared in this game for me, so geuss must be only affecting some players.

Either way keep up the great work on this VN, I really love these cliffhangers of mixed up relationships and how small the world actualy is.
I think the story is going to be really good. I don't like the boss though he is mean.
I'm only letting nice men have sex with my sweetheart.

Hopefully I can find her plenty of skilled lovers.

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
I just remembered that the MC is from Tuscany and I am a big Dream Theater fan and their song "The count of Tuscany". Is there a chance of a guest appearance by the count or his infamous brother at any point in the future? luxury1970

Khurby

May 18, 2022
Mini-review:

If, like me, your fetish is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
then I'd definitely recommend

To sum it up I'd say this developer has created an "11-out-of-10" game
The same is true of the dev's previous games, so let's all support

Last edited:

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
I only see the tag male protagonist.
So this would indicate, that you only control the MC.

But I guess, with the MC decisions you indirectly controlled the fiancee, which makes the game more interesting in my point of view.

I played the game now and you make the NTR choices for the fiancee, so I guess there is missing a tag.
Damn I hate play as the female character and choose options for her, that break the inmersion totally for me :(

Reactions: Freedom9555

Frankbob

Dec 25, 2021
Hopefully the anti ntr brigades see that sometimes a woman just wants to be fucked and not by just one guy. This is husband and wife team of devs making this, if you don't like a woman to have choice and it angers you so much, stop trying to ruin it for everyone else.

This is a good story, can't wait to see who the wife and daughter fuck next!

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Hopefully the anti ntr brigades see that sometimes a woman just wants to be fucked and not by just one guy. This is husband and wife team of devs making this, if you don't like a woman to have choice and it angers you so much, stop trying to ruin it for everyone else.

This is a good story, can't wait to see who the wife and daughter fuck next!
Yes but a choice for the husband to NOT be a cuck would be nice too. After all it's dual protagonist not just FMC. This is supposed to have different routes from harem, to willing cuck, to cheating ntr. And yet in all of them, he IS a cuckold wanting to see his fiance getting some strange dick. The only difference is him being a proud cuck vs a closet cuck.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
Yes but a choice for the husband to NOT be a cuck would be nice too. After all it's dual protagonist not just FMC. This is supposed to have different routes from harem, to willing cuck, to cheating ntr. And yet in all of them, he IS a cuckold wanting to see his fiance getting some strange dick. The only difference is him being a proud cuck vs a closet cuck.
As I wrote earlier, it was interpreted by us as a hidden but not yet developed thought.
It can happen to any one of us at times to think something even though it does not belong to us and then erase it from our thinking.
This has served to open that cuckold's door, which will then be, as you have seen, up to you whether you choose to pursue it or not.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
If you Iron out all the flaws already mentioned in this thread like the age thing of the FMC age her up to 21-23 or something along those lines. There is also an issue with the ex boyfriends uncle since he also had sex with her when she was even younger. I'd honestly prefer that storyline deleted and explored in a different way, like the Female lead meeting him for the first time with her mother in that store and just knowing it was her exes uncle and that's that. Them having fucked seems a little much honestly.
The ex boyfriend is fine since he was probably just as young. SO that's not an issue.
This is the best looking game so far. I'm sure you can get the story in a good state, don't get discouraged by people being a little too aggressive with their comments.
But it is true, if there is one thing people hate around here it's people who abandon games and come back with a new one and devs who work on too many games at the same time with slow updates on all of them.
Devs have lives outside of making these games but that doesn't change how people feel about those topics.
Be it your games or your husbands games. I wish both of you well and I will play the games as they come out.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 16 Votes