4.00 star(s) 20 Votes

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Our friend sagerock820 decided to take care of the translation and devote himself night and day to our game. (OK, maybe I exaggerated in saying night and day heheh).

Anyway he's a guy who will help us with the translation, I just have to hope he won't run away as soon as he reads the perversions my husband will write.

So from the next update if there are any dialogue problems you know who to turn to heheh

I also want to thank all the friends who have helped us with translations over the years. They are all great people.

The decision to have chosen sagerock820 was due to the fact that he is very present in our Discord night and day and this helps us to be more communicative.

Creating a game involves a lot of sacrifice and commitment we hope one day to be able to give you a perfect game, we are trying our best and we need your warmth to make it happen.

A big kiss and hug to everyone.
Thank you. I look forward to working with the two of you. I like the game, I think it has very good potential. And I like you guys, I wanted to help however I could. :cool:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know the first time Mark has sex with our sexy girlfriend will be exciting but I'm also thinking of what will happen in the future.

I think after a few times he'll get better at sensing her wants and desires and get better at pleasuring her and that's pretty hot to think about at least for me anyway.

atrebor68

Engaged Member
Aug 26, 2020
I know the first time Mark has sex with our sexy girlfriend will be exciting but I'm also thinking of what will happen in the future.

I think after a few times he'll get better at sensing her wants and desires and get better at pleasuring her and that's pretty hot to think about at least for me anyway.
For me the hottest scenario is that the first times Mark must use condom, then he will ask the boyfriend to convince her for the pill prescription for a full free vaginal creampie...

dumpsmailto

Nov 12, 2022
You are so kind, I want to give you a gift.
I don't know if you will like the pictures, let me know your opinion.A big hug from your friend Luana.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This look incredibly fucking hot she is so pretty in these shots. This definitely look like we'll get some nice and steamy action, I don't know how I'm gonna be able to wait until then.

As for the more kinky stuff if it does happen I think the best way to proceed would be to make it optional, this way everybody is happy. I'm pretty big on perversions like these but I'm considering myself straight so I don't know if I could handle everything. Maybe in this situation instead of a "cummy kiss" I could go for a "cummy blowjob" if she wanted it.

I don't want to shut down the option because I feel there's still plenty of really kinky stuff like this that I could still go onboard with. :giggle::devilish:

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 7, 2022
You are so kind, I want to give you a gift.
I don't know if you will like the pictures, let me know your opinion.A big hug from your friend Luana.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I dont know if it's more you or your husband that does the models creation, but tell them it's great to see naked bodies with some hair but not an amazonian rainforest on their balls. :LOL:

That scene looks 100% Joshy approved, I love that in the second image - she's looking over at the bf/mc presumably talking.

Those ntr games where the gf/wife is having sex with another guy and she's shown ignoring bf/husband (as a directorial decision) are so played out, there's no point in him even being there at that point.

Reactions: luxury1970

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
In this scene mc´s dick is way to small, that´s not fitting with the sharing genre! Small dicks are seen in the beta mc cuck games.
If you look at the few good games out there like alwl or eg or even rotcl that´s how it should be imo.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

fbass

May 18, 2017
In this scene mc´s dick is way to small, that´s not fitting with the sharing genre! Small dicks are seen in the beta mc cuck games.
If you look at the few good games out there like alwl or eg or even rotcl that´s how it should be imo.
I get what you're saying but at the same time those are different games. I see it as something different than the MC, which can make it exciting for both the Mmc and the Fmc

4.00 star(s) 20 Votes