Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
I did not pay attention to both Kylie Rocket and Harmony Wonder's group sex finishes and missed those, so I made a to populate these categories to both packs.

Harmony Wonder
3X - 3Some
2X - 4Some
2x - Orgy
6X - 3Some Finish
4X - 4Some+ Finish

Kylie Rocket <- Check her JSON file. I saw it was not updated to v8.1 with doFacingVaginal and such.
1x - Orgy
3X - 3Some Finish
1X - 4Some+ Finish

I'll update the links on the previous post, and still need to update AirTable with these .

Last edited:
Reactions: smegbot and jph69

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Some more girl packs that I've remastered. Turned out pretty good. They are also on .

926.4Mb

portrait.png

959.7Mb
portrait.png

1.31Gb
portrait.png

1.14Gb
portrait.png

Last edited:

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Some have send me a PM saying how much they enjoy the packs I make and I appreciate the comments. I enjoy the game as much as I like making packs. I wish I knew how to code in Unity to further this game along. Anyhow... making a good pack IMHO is having a bit of patience and selecting only the scenes that really stand out. A couple of personal "standards" I put in place are...

• Dance and Pose categories I keep the clips down to 25-28 seconds each, beyond that I shoot for 30 seconds for all other categories. Cumshots are clipped at 20 seconds but I think there is no rule for this. The game engine will ultimately decide.
  • Good lighting and camera angles. Use multiple camera angles, even if you have to splice them together in one 30 second clip. I've spliced together doggy and reverse cowgirl together using ShotCut with a fade transition for a great clip cause they both were BackVaginal.
  • Unobstructed view of penetration (mouth, pussy, ass), and no further away than 5 feet. I like closeups. Closeup worms eye or birds eye view are a bonus.
  • Start the clip on the zoom. What this means is when the camera is at a distance and the action is starting, I wait until the cameraman is zooming in for a closeup. This is where I'll cut the clip to start what I want to capture. "Clip it on the zoom" I think it adds to the hotness.
  • I won't use everything in the original source material if it isn't up to snuff. Meaning if the action is poorly lit, or the guy's got a small, soft cock, or the camera is stationary for the length of the clip and never changes, or if all you really see is them grinding their crotches together at a distance, or if...you get my meaning. Several things can make a scene boring...and I stay away from boring.
  • Ten to fifteen clips per category is plenty. The more you add after that the more chance you have of watering down the category with substandard content. There is a point of diminishing returns.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
On the airtable there are only 5 or 6 packs listed as having TUSC content. Is there really so little tusc content out there.

I know regular Venus packs work fine, but, then you end up with an eternally empty spa and bathroom...

Reactions: Fundrich

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
FYI, I remade the original Rita Peach VC pack, adding SPA contents and few videos in original categories.
Mind this is encoded in VP9, so TUSC only:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
FYI, I remade the original Rita Peach VC pack, adding SPA contents and few videos in original categories.
Mind this is encoded in VP9, so TUSC only:
YOUR GIRLPACK IS MINE

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
On the airtable there are only 5 or 6 packs listed as having TUSC content. Is there really so little tusc content out there.

I know regular Venus packs work fine, but, then you end up with an eternally empty spa and bathroom...
There's some TUSC packs that are not noted as such on the airtable:

Brooklyn Springvalley
Dillion Carter
Daisy Haze (the og pack)
Hitomi Tanaka
Jasmine Black
Jessie Cakes
Kitty Jane
Lucie Wilde
Mia Malkova
Sandra Star
Vicky Vette
Viola Bailey

All of these have one or more types of TUSC-content (and not merely a TUSC data.yml file). There may be some I've overlooked as well.

I do recommend manually going in and adjusting their data.yml files so that you have a handful of popularity 5 girls with TUSC content, that way you can get that ball a-rollin.

Gym still has no way to skip a video if a girl wants to reward you though, so be aware of that.

Reactions: Shardoom

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
There's some TUSC packs that are not noted as such on the airtable:

Brooklyn Springvalley
Dillion Carter
Daisy Haze (the og pack)
Hitomi Tanaka
Jasmine Black
Jessie Cakes
Kitty Jane

Lucie Wilde
Mia Malkova
Sandra Star
Vicky Vette
Viola Bailey

All of these have one or more types of TUSC-content (and not merely a TUSC data.yml file). There may be some I've overlooked as well.

I do recommend manually going in and adjusting their data.yml files so that you have a handful of popularity 5 girls with TUSC content, that way you can get that ball a-rollin.

Gym still has no way to skip a video if a girl wants to reward you though, so be aware of that.
Thanks, I'll have to grab those off that list that I don't already have. (OR had stupidly deleted their tusc content as 'superfluous')

Edit: The one I struck through don't actually appear to be on the airtable at all?

Edit2: The Jasmine Black link is down also :(

Edit3: There is no tusc content for the Hitomi Tanaka file that's on the airtable, unless there is another file floating around somewhere?

Edit4: No tusc for Lucie Wilde either...

Last edited:

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
Guys I thank all the packmakers for their effort and products. It's awesome and I hope I'll find some spare time to make other packs myself too (I've only made 3 packs so far).

However, please, consider to export in 720p and use compressed formats like .mp4 or .webm
There is no need to make clip bigger than 720p since the built-in player resizes the videos afterwards anyway.

In my humble opinion any pack should never exceed 7-800mb size. And It's possible to have large packs with lots of contents and keep them small. I did it myself so I know that for sure.

Seeing packs going from 1Gb to 2.5Gb sounds a bit absurd to me...

Thank you

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Does this one have Tusc content?
I ask because I think since the venus club is now officially dead, creating non tusc packs is becoming a bit redundant.
First, note that I continue to host packs for a much older game called Whoremaster. "Abandoned" is not the same as "no longer works." Venus's Club and Whoremaster are still around. If you ask me, non-TUSC specific content should always be put in VC compatible folders, and I will always include json files. No reason not to be backward compatible.

Second, if TUSC content falls into my lap, I will sometimes include it, but I don't personally look for massage or gloryhole scenes. Not my thing. TUSC specific content therefore ain't high on my priorities.

Third, deepfake scenes are limited to what people make. It is quite possible that there isn't such content available anyway. Feel free to prove me wrong by finding or creating such content. If you do, add it to my pack or create an add-on, and I would encourage you to publish the result.

Guys I thank all the packmakers for their effort and products. It's awesome and I hope I'll find some spare time to make other packs myself too (I've only made 3 packs so far).
You are welcome, and thanks for your contributions!

However, please, consider to export in 720p and use compressed formats like .mp4 or .webm
There is no need to make clip bigger than 720p since the built-in player resizes the videos afterwards anyway.
Shrug. I spend enough time collecting. I am going to publish what I find, not render to a smaller size or reformat. Consider it future-proofing, in case the games start using higher resolutions at some point.

In my humble opinion any pack should never exceed 7-800mb size. And It's possible to have large packs with lots of contents and keep them small. I did it myself so I know that for sure.

Seeing packs going from 1Gb to 2.5Gb sounds a bit absurd to me...

Thank you
I make my packs for me, and choose to share them. I am not currently bandwidth or file space constrained, so pack size is not very important to me. Regardless, I don't apologize for size or content. If they ain't for you, don't download them.

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Thanks, I'll have to grab those off that list that I don't already have. (OR had stupidly deleted their tusc content as 'superfluous')

Edit: The one I struck through don't actually appear to be on the airtable at all?

Edit2: The Jasmine Black link is down also :(

Edit3: There is no tusc content for the Hitomi Tanaka file that's on the airtable, unless there is another file floating around somewhere?

Edit4: No tusc for Lucie Wilde either...
Check this thread for fills that haven't been updated to the table. I assure you, I manually went through them to verify.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Check this thread for fills that haven't been updated to the table. I assure you, I manually went through them to verify.
Perhaps it is time for F95 mods to create a tusc dedicated girlpack thread. Venus seems to be still more popular, making it hard to find the content for the newer game...

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Perhaps it is time for F95 mods to create a tusc dedicated girlpack thread. Venus seems to be still more popular, making it hard to find the content for the newer game...
Given that packs generally work with both simultaneously there's no point, that would only make it even harder. The problem is the airtable hasn't been updated with the new fills/tusc statuses. As well, TUSC is relatively new, so there really hasn't been time to handle it, and if a given girl doesn't have gym, gloryhole, or massage room scenes, like... what can you do?

is the updated Lucie Wilde w/TUSC stuff added.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Given that packs generally work with both simultaneously there's no point, that would only make it even harder. The problem is the airtable hasn't been updated with the new fills/tusc statuses. As well, TUSC is relatively new, so there really hasn't been time to handle it, and if a given girl doesn't have gym, gloryhole, or massage room scenes, like... what can you do?

is the updated Lucie Wilde w/TUSC stuff added.
Perhaps you're right, maybe just a regularly maintained airtable is enough. Thanks for the link!

Reactions: soulreaper777
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes