Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

idraigir

Apr 28, 2018
Hello everyone!
As I promised when I first released this, I made an update for everybody's favourite vampire mommy.
There is a lot more content for her now, for the vanilla version as well as for the optional content (as always Futa and Beast stuff, if you want to use both, be sure to use the description from the futa folder)

View attachment 1613235

Hope you have fun with this pack. Next up are two original packs for Catwoman and Wonder Woman.

P.S. Just FYI, about TUSC: I actually enjoy the idea of the game and think it's gonna be possibly even better than VC. Still I will not make packs specifically for it, for a very simple reason: It is sometimes pretty hard already to find enough content for a Rule34 VC-Girlpack. And TUSC packs would require more and more specific content (like spa, gym and gloryhole) that is even more rare. I actually can think of just one scene in my previous packs, that would actually fit those categories (a gloryhole bj for Ciri). So, although I'd like to do TUSC packs, I will stick with the way I make packs now. After all they still can be used in both games.
Thank you for the collection and update!
On these days, I'm downloading some packs, thus I find that something may should be update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tested the link for Alcina Dimitrescu from my post, it still works. If the one from the collection doesn't work, it might be the one for the old version of the pack, since I took that down when I updated the pack.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Thank you for the collection and update!
On these days, I'm downloading some packs, thus I find that something may should be update.
I can help with some of the missing packs. As usual, these are my modified and cleaned up versions, and each girl's cost data may have arbitrarily and randomly been changed from the original pack.

Addison Lee
Aften Opal
Angel Youngs
Angelika Grays
Angelina Castro
Anna Chambers
Annette Schwarz
Ariana Grande
Asuna Fox
Aubree Valentine
Avery Black

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
I dropped a current performer onto my Page 110 post.

is 178 cm, lean and athletic. There is some TUSC content but not much -- a few of her working out and a single video of her getting a massage. I'll update the pack if she does anything TUSC-specific in the coming months.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Anybody have made by Shakezulla1123. The link is dead and she is not on . If not I may start a new one.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Any shot at Teanna Trump and/or Rae Lil Black?
To be realistic, none of us have an actual shot at either of those women. ;)

On the other hand, I can help with their packs.

Teanna Trump
Rae Little Black

Luna Okko
Martina Smeraldi
Malena
Alison Rey
Amalia Davis

?????
Do packs exist for these? See post #1 for a pointer to the request thread.

Lilfam

Aug 16, 2017
To be realistic, none of us have an actual shot at either of those women. ;)

On the other hand, I can help with their packs.

Teanna Trump
Rae Little Black

Do packs exist for these? See post #1 for a pointer to the request thread.
Lol your probably right on not having a shot. I probably could have mentioned the links were dead when I had tried them the other day. Thanks CaptC

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
One new girl, and one remastered.

First up is . This girl cannot get enough black dick.
948 Mb
117 videos
portrait.png

And this hot polish babe I remastered. Most of the content I could find was before she ruined her tits (which were perfect), and fattened up her lips. Now her whole face looks puffy. Tis a shame what these girls do to themselves.

863 Mb
121 videos
portrait.png

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Attention Girlpack creators and people who change their Description.JSON files.

I have gone through the source code a bit tonight and made an interesting discovery. I then decided to test it in a girlpack to see if it works, and I can verify it does.

Police Connections is a resource you can use to price girls in your girlpacks in the exact same way that you can use Influence or Reputation! The functionality IS in the game, and available. This can--for some of you inclined to--add a use for the police resource in the game while also making a cost for high end girls that doesn't involve loads of money or other costs or just tossing it in the lottery.

To use this, you need to add a 'connectionCost: <x>,' line in your Description.JSON, and this will assign that girl a cost in these rare cop points.

EDIT:

A second undocumented feature has just been uncovered. In the girls images folder, as you know, the portrait.jpg or portrait.png file is going to be the standing portrait for your girl in the club menues. However, there is another functionality in here--you can have evolving portraits based on Openness of the girl!

If you save a portrait as 'portrait25' or 'portrait50' or 'portrait75' you will create a second portrait that the girl can switch to if she has openness above that level. If you try this on a girl you already have hired in an existing save the girl won't have the new portrait capacity loaded (the game doesn't have her ability to do so saved) but if you hired a new girl or start a new game after changing it, it will show in subsequant saves.

I'll keep you posted if I find anything else of note.

Last edited:

soulreaper777

Jan 15, 2018
Hi, me again.

I modified some packs of me and added some TUSC contend in all of them.

Lets start with the first Girlpack, i made

Codi Vore
portrait_small.jpg

Then, i have for you

Whitney Stevens
portrait.jpg

And two of my JAV idols

RION
portrait.jpg

and Hitomi
portrait.jpg

Not to forget the busty bombshell

Ella Knox
portrait.jpg

And a new one:

Sheila Grant

portrait.jpg

I hope, you like it

Stay save

idraigir

Apr 28, 2018
Here we go again!

This time DCs famous superheroine Wonder Woman joins the club. Like always with optional futa and beast content!

portrait.jpg

And I've also got a little special pack to share. Recently I had been asked about femboy content and really liked the idea.
So, I give you the first ever femboy-pack, the hero of Hyrule!

Hope you enjoy them, have fun:)

Edit: I don't know, how many of you actually enjoy this type of content, so if you like to see more femboy-packs, let me know or leave a :love: on this post.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes