Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
First, note that I continue to host packs for a much older game called Whoremaster. "Abandoned" is not the same as "no longer works." Venus's Club and Whoremaster are still around. If you ask me, non-TUSC specific content should always be put in VC compatible folders, and I will always include json files. No reason not to be backward compatible.

Second, if TUSC content falls into my lap, I will sometimes include it, but I don't personally look for massage or gloryhole scenes. Not my thing. TUSC specific content therefore ain't high on my priorities.

Third, deepfake scenes are limited to what people make. It is quite possible that there isn't such content available anyway. Feel free to prove me wrong by finding or creating such content. If you do, add it to my pack or create an add-on, and I would encourage you to publish the result.

You are welcome, and thanks for your contributions!

Shrug. I spend enough time collecting. I am going to publish what I find, not render to a smaller size or reformat. Consider it future-proofing, in case the games start using higher resolutions at some point.

I make my packs for me, and choose to share them. I am not currently bandwidth or file space constrained, so pack size is not very important to me. Regardless, I don't apologize for size or content. If they ain't for you, don't download them.
There is no need to be rude, I've just asked politely and it wasn't even referred to you but was a general suggestion.

Anyway thank you for your reply and for the packs you are sharing with us, nevertheless.

everglow

Game Developer
Sep 14, 2016
My 2 cents on the argument, as the TUSC maintainer: I'm definitely on the page of having a single place where to share/promote girlpacks. And I personally suggested in the TUSC thread to create universal packs (aka VC compatible) unless there's a specific reason not to (eg: the Rita Peach pack I posted recently was already available for VC, and 95% of the content I added was not adding anything valuable for VC gameplay – plus I took the chance to use VP9 for encoding).

I think there's a lot of value in producing contents that can be used by both games' players, as I never built TUSC as a replacement of VC, in fact it was deliberately designed as a separated project taking inspiration from VC and with the aim to keep using the HUGE amount of content every girlpack maker made in the last years.

And also, as someone stated, TUSC is a very young project, and is a hobby project I code in my free time, for no money in return, and consequentially I can't make to anyone the promise that it will still be developed and maintained in the following years.

In the end; I personally started making girlpacks for VC for myself, and I think this is the number one reason for the majority of girlpack makers out there, and it makes perfect sense: just do what you prefer, and in case you have contents for both the games, just pack it together and everyone out there will appreciate the effort. In case you don't, no worries, as TUSC is perfectly capable of handling VC-only contents. The lack of gloryhole or massage contents won't be the deal-breaker for TUSC gameplay :)

Cheers

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
I am not trying to start a fight. I find saying 'why' leads to more understanding in the long run. Reasonable people can disagree about lots of things, but being reasonable also means explaining yourself.
Fair enough, thats a reasonable way to look at things.

Reactions: CaptC

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
There should be a TUSC content button at the bottom of the AirTable submission form. It's just a click button for yes or no. Someone else was kind enough to set it up but it looks as though it hadn't been activated. I went ahead and pushed it live. Sorry if I stepped on toes. I was looking to see if I had enough access to create a TUSC button there so ... better to seek for forgiveness than permission, I guess.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
My 2 cents on the argument, as the TUSC maintainer: I'm definitely on the page of having a single place where to share/promote girlpacks. And I personally suggested in the TUSC thread to create universal packs (aka VC compatible) unless there's a specific reason not to (eg: the Rita Peach pack I posted recently was already available for VC, and 95% of the content I added was not adding anything valuable for VC gameplay – plus I took the chance to use VP9 for encoding).
As someone who plays both games, this just means double the value for me, so I'm glad this decision and suggestion was made.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
There is no need to be rude, I've just asked politely and it wasn't even referred to you but was a general suggestion.
Just as you were making a general suggestion, I was merely describing why I am going to build packs differently. There was no intent to be rude. Sorry you took it that way.

Reactions: Vicissitudo

Kealan

Feb 9, 2018
Does anyone have Arabelle Raphael and Indica Flower? Both links are down.
Here you go.
and
Can't keep them online forever, but should be fine for the foreseeable future.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
For reasons unknown to me, this pack does not work in tusc.
Works for me. Make sure that the folder isn't nested in a weird way. It should show up as Hailee Steinfeld in the Girlpack folder, and if you open that, you should see folders images, json_data, texts, train (not necessary), and videos. If instead it opens to a seperate Hailee folder, you need to bring that folder up to the Girlpack folder.

Other than that, basic troubleshooting--make sure the data.yml file doesn't have any proficiencies above 4 (it doesn't but this is general troubleshooting). Also make sure you're running the latest version of TUSC, because there was a bug where it was caps sensitive on folder names that's been fixed since then.

gohome

Jul 26, 2017
Works for me. Make sure that the folder isn't nested in a weird way. It should show up as Hailee Steinfeld in the Girlpack folder, and if you open that, you should see folders images, json_data, texts, train (not necessary), and videos. If instead it opens to a seperate Hailee folder, you need to bring that folder up to the Girlpack folder.

Other than that, basic troubleshooting--make sure the data.yml file doesn't have any proficiencies above 4 (it doesn't but this is general troubleshooting). Also make sure you're running the latest version of TUSC, because there was a bug where it was caps sensitive on folder names that's been fixed since then.
Thanks! I will try it!

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019

asdblue00

Feb 11, 2022
This post is meant to give a somewhat up to date post of all available girlpacks so you won't have to skim the thread.
This post will be updated frequently.

Also, if you happen to have a working download link to a Girlpack missing in this post, feel free to notify me.

This post is up to date as per 2022-01-19 04:10 UTC

The New Layout is finished!

IMPORTANT: As the years passed the list became too long to keep up to date. Because of that taler has started an which allows a better overview of the girlpacks, more filter options and more people to update the index instead of just me. The Airtable is the go to index that is kept up to date by the creators. I will keep adding entries to this index, but can't guarantee the validity of the links. I will remove or change links when notified, but will not check links myself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for the collection and update!
On these days, I'm downloading some packs, thus I find that something may should be update.

Sithlord86

Jan 19, 2020
Thank you for the collection and update!
On these days, I'm downloading some packs, thus I find that something may should be update.

Thanks!

I'll start working on it in the coming days.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes