Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Kamina28

Jul 13, 2021
Here we go again!

This time DCs famous superheroine Wonder Woman joins the club. Like always with optional futa and beast content!

View attachment 1731312

And I've also got a little special pack to share. Recently I had been asked about femboy content and really liked the idea.
So, I give you the first ever femboy-pack, the hero of Hyrule!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope you enjoy them, have fun:)

Edit: I don't know, how many of you actually enjoy this type of content, so if you like to see more femboy-packs, let me know or leave a :love: on this post.
God bless trans and femboy content is few and far between

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
If you save a portrait as 'portrait25' or 'portrait50' or 'portrait75' you will create a second portrait that the girl can switch to if she has openness above that level. If you try this on a girl you already have hired in an existing save the girl won't have the new portrait capacity loaded (the game doesn't have her ability to do so saved) but if you hired a new girl or start a new game after changing it, it will show in subsequant saves.
Does this also work for portrait_small files?

Can you skip values? If I don't have a portrait25, will portrait50 and portrait75 work?

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Does this also work for portrait_small files?

Can you skip values? If I don't have a portrait25, will portrait50 and portrait75 work?
It will not work for portrait_small, as of right now.

Happy Hour checks for portrait75 and openness >= 75 first, then failing that, portrait50 and openness >= 50, and so on, so yeah, you can skip, and if you have, say only portrait25, and you're openness >75, it'll go to the highest portrait you got.

Vanilla's logic kinda should work the same though I've cleaned up what was there. (its bugged with trainings)

Last edited:
Reactions: CaptC

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
It will not work for portrait_small, as of right now.

Happy Hour checks for portrait75 and openness >= 75 first, then failing that, portrait50 and openness >= 50, and so on, so yeah, you can skip, and if you have, say only portrait25, and you're openness >75, it'll go to the highest portrait you got.

Vanilla's logic kinda should work the same though I've cleaned up what was there.
A simple question for, keeping in mind my coding skills are minimum at best. is there a way to save the portrait status when you save a file? I was playing around with the feature, saved, reloaded and all progress was lost. Was going to start making images fills and posting them, but unless they can be added to a savestate would seem a waste. Thanks in advance.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
A simple question for, keeping in mind my coding skills are minimum at best. is there a way to save the portrait status when you save a file? I was playing around with the feature, saved, reloaded and all progress was lost. Was going to start making images fills and posting them, but unless they can be added to a savestate would seem a waste. Thanks in advance.

The game dynamicly checks the girl's openness so, I wouldn't think it should need to be saved?

I dunno, I'm not yet at a point where I want to be messing with the saving and loading of things, not until I have some cause to do so like adding new functionality.

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
It's all good, just noticed it acted funny on loading saves (even ones that had the portraits loaded before saving) and figured I'd ask. BTW loving the new functionality and newly discovered things. Thanks again.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
What's everybody think about portrait25, portrait50 and portrait75? Maybe 25 is just the regular portraits we have already created. 50 could be something to do with oral, and 75 can be a penetration shot? If this is where these new portraits would display are we still looking at 900x600?

1648790665996.png

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
What's everybody think about portrait25, portrait50 and portrait75? Maybe 25 is just the regular portraits we have already created. 50 could be something to do with oral, and 75 can be a penetration shot? If this is where these new portraits would display are we still looking at 900x600?
Use the same scaling you use for portrait. It's not a new portrait thing, it's using the old portrait system (I just shrunk down the asset in that screen to get more real estate, but it's the same size as before in the recruitment window)

I just tested by having a girl at 24 openness, training her once, then seeing it update (which does not work in Vanilla).

As for what you do with it, I'm just the messenger. You guys are the hard workers.

rae.png

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
I'm looking at portrait0 (starting out) as lingerie, portrait25 as bare-butt rearward facing, portrait50 as handbra/seethrough and portrait75 as nude. I've started looking for packs I've done and it hasn't been too difficult. The handbra/seethrough is the most difficult but I was already using it as my main portrait, so I kept it.

The best part about all the derivations of this game is that they are so versatile. If folks don't like the pictures I grab, they can replace them. If they want more clips, they can add them. If they want to increase or lower the price, it's simple to do.

My recommendation, as always, is to make the pack how you want it.

PS: Oh, and Disgruntler, nice work on this. I like TUSC but more options are always better!

Mar 22, 2021
My randomizer takes into account the stat level. It picks a random base value for every girl somewhere between $300 and $100,000, weighted towards the low end. Then it uses how many stats she has to generate a multiplier of her base value, and that adjusted value is capped at $75,000. So it is possible to get the $750 woman with the great stats still, but... well, sometimes you get bargains.
Any chance you'd be willing to share your randomizer? It sounds extremely useful.

Reactions: phlore101

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
PS: Oh, and Disgruntler, nice work on this. I like TUSC but more options are always better!
I take no credit for the portraits thing, that was always there. My only contribution is to clean up the logic a little bit so it will work as intended.

I love TUSC too, a lot, it's a go-to of mine. Anything I do, at all, is going to be with TUSC in mind at all times, both in that I don't want VCHH to really 'compete' with it any more than evergold wanted TUSC to 'compete' with VC. They're both different games seeking to do different things but using a common girlpacksystem.

And, in fact, if I ever add to or extend the girlpack structure, I'll make sure to do so in a way that never interferes with TUSC functionality. So, no renaming existing folders or changing the tree structure or anything. And hypothetically, if I find a use for TUSC additions (like the gloryhole or gym, for example) I'd use the TUSC structure for those, rather than create more of my own. (Not that I plan to do this.)

Further, if I decide to start a third game, and it was girlpacks-based, it'd also probably just use the VC/TUSC structure as well.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
Any chance you'd be willing to share your randomizer? It sounds extremely useful.
I'd like to have a play around with it too. I really like playing the game and have restarted a few times but there's a lot of packs I just don't use as their costs are too high. I know I can just go in there and adjust them manually but I do quite like the game including the grind, so restarting and being forced to choose different girls each play through would be awesome.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
I change it quite a lot. I just modified it to add connectionCost, for example. And I'm kinda shy of my coding skills being on display, as I am self taught at Python.

But why not? Follow the link in my signature to the directory that contains my scripts. You will need to modify them to point to your girlpack directory, as I just hardcode them to use my personal setup.

VCChecker.py will go through all the girlpacks in a specified (hardcoded) directory, and check for a whole lot of things. This is my go to tool for making sure any packs I download are clean. I also use it to verify that I haven't screwed anything up when I make my own packs. I think the output for any errors it finds are pretty self explanatory, but if you have questions, drop them here.

VCRandomizer.py goes through all the girlpacks in a specified (hardcoded) directory, randomly changing each girl's price (including influence, reputation and connection costs), plus her skills, popularity, and other traits. Her money price somewhat determines her skill level and if she has additional costs. Although it is a bit random, the script aims at having one girl cost $100K, with no other girls exceeding $75K. And you can specify how many girls end up in the lottery, randomly plus or minus a few. Currently, the script will report which girl(s) cost $100K, and which end up in the lottery.

Last edited:

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
Anyone have the following packs?
- Mavis Dracula
- Alcina Dimitrescu
- Pharah

Also, some that I think would be great additions would be brigitte and maybe Roxanne - and I feel like some of the files from other dead links should be uploaded onto here

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
I change it quite a lot. I just modified it to add connectionCost, for example. And I'm kinda shy of my coding skills being on display, as I am self taught at Python.

But why not? Follow the link in my signature to the directory that contains my scripts. You will need to modify them to point to your girlpack directory, as I just hardcode them to use my personal setup.

VCChecker.py will go through all the girlpacks in a specified (hardcoded) directory, and check for a whole lot of things. This is my go to tool for making sure any packs I download are clean. I also use it to verify that I haven't screwed anything up when I make my own packs. I think the output for any errors it finds are pretty self explanatory, but if you have questions, drop them here.

VCRandomizer.py goes through all the girlpacks in a specified (hardcoded) directory, randomly changing each girl's price (including influence, reputation and connection costs), plus her skills, popularity, and other traits. Her money price somewhat determines her skill level and if she has additional costs. Although it is a bit random, the script aims at having one girl cost $100K, with no other girls exceeding $75K. And you can specify how many girls end up in the lottery, randomly plus or minus a few. Currently, the script will report which girl(s) cost $100K, and which end up in the lottery.
Not sure why but I was getting an error about encoding, so I just google the error. I added "encoding="utf8"" after the comma on line 17 and everything seems to be ok now. Script runs completely and values seem to be randomised in game. Hopefully I haven't broken anything. Line 17 now looks like this:

f = open (girlFile,encoding="utf8")

Reactions: CaptC

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Not sure why but I was getting an error about encoding, so I just google the error. I added "encoding="utf8"" after the comma on line 17 and everything seems to be ok now. Script runs completely and values seem to be randomised in game. Hopefully I haven't broken anything. Line 17 now looks like this:

f = open (girlFile,encoding="utf8")
Thanks! I have never gotten that error, but I have made the correction in my Mega.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes