Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
How does everyone feel about where the actual acts take place? Do people care if the sex is happening in a kitchen or outdoors? People do talk about immersion a bit for other games like oh, it's a different dude banging her in every video! Are people generally OK with the sex happening anywhere as long as it fits into the category and is hot?

The reason I ask is, with the various categories sometimes it's quite hard to find particular videos that fit so really I think almost anything goes in those situations. With the general sex categories it's generally going to be easy to find enough videos to add enough variety for the pack. Should I be trying to keep the sex taking place in particular settings?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
How does everyone feel about where the actual acts take place? Do people care if the sex is happening in a kitchen or outdoors? People do talk about immersion a bit for other games like oh, it's a different dude banging her in every video! Are people generally OK with the sex happening anywhere as long as it fits into the category and is hot?

The reason I ask is, with the various categories sometimes it's quite hard to find particular videos that fit so really I think almost anything goes in those situations. With the general sex categories it's generally going to be easy to find enough videos to add enough variety for the pack. Should I be trying to keep the sex taking place in particular settings?
I wouldn't sweat it too much. Go with what you like.

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017

As Disgruntler said, make the pack for your own tastes. If there is footage used that someone doesn't like it is easy enough to remove and add new content that you do. As always thanks for sharing your creations.

Reactions: Loganfin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020

I am personally 100% OK with hot scenes happening absolutely anywhere, and with any good looking guy. The important thing is for the scene to be hot and preferably the highest res possible. The location is largely irrevelant.

scutterhutdev

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Hey everyone - I'm in the process of re-downloading all the girl packs onto a new external hard drive and obviously there is a lot of broken links in both the airtable and in the mega post (both of which are incredible, btw.)

I was thinking about making a really simple web app to make it easier to store and find links content we have, submit requests for content, dead links that require re-upload and better categorisation / search functionality.

I hoping the web app would act as a dead link checker, so when a link goes down we could re-upload and create a new download link without much downtime. Hopefully checking the links once per day would work.

I don't mind re-uploading packs that I already have, either.

If I built it, would people be interested in using something like this?

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Hey everyone - I'm in the process of re-downloading all the girl packs onto a new external hard drive and obviously there is a lot of broken links in both the airtable and in the mega post (both of which are incredible, btw.)

I was thinking about making a really simple web app to make it easier to store and find links content we have, submit requests for content, dead links that require re-upload and better categorisation / search functionality.

I hoping the web app would act as a dead link checker, so when a link goes down we could re-upload and create a new download link without much downtime. Hopefully checking the links once per day would work.

I don't mind re-uploading packs that I already have, either.

If I built it, would people be interested in using something like this?
I'll be honest, I don't completely understand the process of something like that, but if it works like the MEGA archives that a few of the guys use, I'm interested.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
As Disgruntler said, make the pack for your own tastes. If there is footage used that someone doesn't like it is easy enough to remove and add new content that you do. As always thanks for sharing your creations.

I am personally 100% OK with hot scenes happening absolutely anywhere, and with any good looking guy. The important thing is for the scene to be hot and preferably the highest res possible. The location is largely irrevelant.
Thanks for your input guys.

I've cut the videos for everything other than the two main sex categories. After I've done those two I'll go back and see what I ended up with and try to skim through them all with sound. I mostly did them without any headphones/speakers on so I don't really know if they are saying something really stupid or the guy is groaning/moaning obnoxiously loudly.

As this is my first attempt at a pack I'll probably keep things pretty tight. Depending on how it turns out if I do another pack maybe I'll loosen up a little. Like you guys have said people can always delete a video they don't like.

I do want to try to keep the videos to 720p as I don't really think you need 1080p but I'll try to keep all the source videos in case I want to go back and re-encode them again.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Updated with portraits and lessons, Tiffany Tyler:

I am posting the other two dead packs listed in that post, as well. But I got lazy, no lessons or portraits, just my usual cleanups.

Kara Faux:
Kaylee Hilton:

mgunner2010

Dec 9, 2020
Just my usual cleanups, no additions:

Anya Ivy
Jeni Angel
Clara Trinity
You too are a Girlpack granting God, thank you! BTW, you do even find time to actually play because you are doing so much for all of us?

Reactions: Arfido

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
Hey all - you can check the girlpacks DB here:

If anyone would like a login to the backend to upload links and stuff let me know and i'll hook it up.

Meanwhile, i'm going to work on restoring some of the missing content.
I have girlpacks for Mei and Brigitte from Overwatch if you want those

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes