Video package updates.

Bridgette B
portrait.png

( 208 video, 720p )

Monique Alexander
portrait.png

( 202 video, 720p )

P.S
The girl's pack can be used in both TUSC and VC.
( additional content for TUSC available)

have a good day :giggle:

Dec 24, 2018
Here is an updated link to my . There is a few more that I am working on recovering and will repost shortly.
List of Girls:
Abella Danger (1.0 GB)
Aidra Fox (2.11 GB)
Alina Lopez (1.28 GB)
Alison Avery (1.57 GB)
Amia Miley (3.30 GB)
April Olsen (2.84 GB)
Autumn Falls (2.33 GB)
Cali Carter (2.95 GB)
Canela Skin (1.85 GB)
Desiree Dulce (1.0 GB)
Gianna dior (1.04 GB)
Josephine Jackson (1.35 GB)
Kelsi Monroe (1.73 GB)
Kenzie Madison (1.0 GB)
Kylie Page (1.0 GB)
LaSirena69 (1.6 GB)
Luxury Girl (1.74 GB)
Mila Monet (1.46 GB)
Susy Gala (1.56 GB)
Tru Kait (1.0 GB)

scutterhutdev

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Small update: I've added some filters to the top of the list of girlpacks. It doesn't look great but it allows a chained filtering of the content you're looking for.

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
My first new girlpack in a while. Former contract star (remember when that was a thing?!): .

portrait50.png

193 videos. Multiple portraits. Mostly full HD (but at a lower bitrate to save a little space) except for a few decent lower quality vids and to round out finishes -- she didn't do creampies during the HD section of her career. Enjoy.

scutterhutdev

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
My first new girlpack in a while. Former contract star (remember when that was a thing?!): .

View attachment 1791349

193 videos. Multiple portraits. Mostly full HD (but at a lower bitrate to save a little space) except for a few decent lower quality vids and to round out finishes -- she didn't do creampies during the HD section of her career. Enjoy.
Added!

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
Thanks man. Hey listen, my 2gig Briana Banks pack on the list is listed under papasmurf, as is my 3.4gig Victoria June pack. Also I noticed my 1.42 gig Alison Tyler pack is listed under Loganfinn and my 1.4gig Hillary Scott is under jggold.

It's not really a big deal but I did make those packs so that tiny bit of credit is nice. It might be a good idea to build in the ability to have multiple creators for each girl as multiple packs of the same girl will only increase as time (and VC) goes on.

scutterhutdev

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Thanks man. Hey listen, my 2gig Briana Banks pack on the list is listed under papasmurf, as is my 3.4gig Victoria June pack. Also I noticed my 1.42 gig Alison Tyler pack is listed under Loganfinn and my 1.4gig Hillary Scott is under jggold.

It's not really a big deal but I did make those packs so that tiny bit of credit is nice. It might be a good idea to build in the ability to have multiple creators for each girl as multiple packs of the same girl will only increase as time (and VC) goes on.
This is on my list of Todo's! I quickly realised there could be multiple packs by different creators. I'll let you know when this change is complete!

Reactions: ChubberLang

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
First: Thank you to scutterhutdev for the new table, that's a lot of work and better you than me.

Second: If you haven't checked the Venus Club thread in a while I'm posting here. atmosphere1980 has done a lot of work gathering information and testing and we hope we've determined the cause of the bug that causes portraits to get trapped under other girls in the booths. Unity (2019) does not play well with framerates on videos out of sync with 15/30/60/120, especially when forced into a similar framerate. So, when Venus Club started causing some users to have MASSIVE CPU uses, that forced me to limit framerate, and that took the existing stutterbug on those videos and made it worse.

So, going forward, I am going to ask people to please encode your girlpacks with a 30 or 60 framerate. Otherwise, Unity is just going to get really stupid with those packs, and there's nothing I can do about that. Other than remove the framerate limiter.

I am not removing the framerate limiter.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020

View attachment 1791349

Unfortunately, contract stars are becoming a thing again. Angela White is now exclusive, and I think that a few other big names are too.

Reactions: ChubberLang

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Unfortunately, contract stars are becoming a thing again. Angela White is now exclusive, and I think that a few other big names are too.
I mean, MindGeek's monopoly pretty much forces everyone to deal with them anyways.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
If you are adding fields to differentiate packs for different developers, you may consider adding flags for "bdsm-only", "tusc content", and "venus content". That way, instead of having separate entries for the same girl like Amarna Miller, you could have one main entry for the girl and two links. The main link, and the BDSM link.

It's probably just my OCD, but I dislike having two entries for the same woman.

Mar 22, 2021
So, going forward, I am going to ask people to please encode your girlpacks with a 30 or 60 framerate. Otherwise, Unity is just going to get really stupid with those packs, and there's nothing I can do about that. Other than remove the framerate limiter.

I am not removing the framerate limiter.
The free, open-source tool Handbrake will tell you what framerate a video is encoded in. And you can use the command line version of it to re-encode at 30fps. You can script it to re-encode videos in bulk.

I've had reasonable success with this set of command line options:

handbrakecli -i inputfile.mp4 -o outputfile.mp4 --markers --encoder x264 --encopts vbv-maxrate=25000:vbv-bufsize=31250:ratetol=inf --crop 0:0:0:0 -r 30 --cfr

The two options at the end force 30fps. Handbrake can do WebM as well, if you would rather use WebM.

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
I've never run into this issue. I tried to replicate it in a game yesterday using my girlpacks and a couple of the affected girls (Tasha Reign and Viola Bailey) and didn't come across the problem at all--one of my packs, Sasha Rose, has multiple vids at 25fps (euro standard) and gave me no problems either. I already run my packs through handbrake so adding a 30fps encoding is not difficult but for those who experience this, is this issue gamebreaking? Or just annoying?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I've never run into this issue. I tried to replicate it in a game yesterday using my girlpacks and a couple of the affected girls (Tasha Reign and Viola Bailey) and didn't come across the problem at all--one of my packs, Sasha Rose, has multiple vids at 25fps (euro standard) and gave me no problems either. I already run my packs through handbrake so adding a 30fps encoding is not difficult but for those who experience this, is this issue gamebreaking? Or just annoying?

What it sometimes does is it will actually force the default location of a portrait to be moved under the location where the stutter occurs. So, what happens on occasion is that you'll be going along just fine, and then suddenly the girl that you're reading to move somewhere else is suddenly UNDER Tasha Reign. This, by itself is just annoying, however because the default location for girl-1 is now under Tasha Reign, even if you manage to find the micropixel of that girl that is clickable, and move her to a different spot, the default location for girl-1 is still under Tasha Reign, and this means that the NEXT girl is now under her. And this lasts through the entire booth minigame.

While this only affects that one night of work, it pretty much renders that night more or less unplayable.

The problem is that I cannot just fix this on my end. The moving of girl portraits is a necessary function of how the booth game works and I can't simply 'lock' the girls into place. And constant checking that portraits are in the default position is likely to break certain behaviors that I need to function. Believe me, if I had a solution that I could do, I'd have done so already.

The only solution I could do would be to completely rework the booth game from scratch and have a completely different interface for it, and I think that's a road best not taken.

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
The only solution I could do would be to completely rework the booth game from scratch and have a completely different interface for it, and I think that's a road best not taken.
Fair enough. I was just gauging whether or not it was worth redoing packs, but since it appears to be intermittent and annoying and not gamebreaking I'll just make the adjustment moving forward instead.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Is it possible to detect the frame rate of a video before using it? If so, just don't use that video. I know that will potentially play havoc with a girl who then doesn't have ANY videos to display for a type of action that the game thinks she can perform... but aren't there already default videos available in circumstances where a girl MUST perform in a booth, but she doesn't have a suitable video?

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes