Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
also some how do i add a data.yml file to the vchh girlpacks when i place them in TUSC girlpack folder? without the that file i cant change some values for the girls.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
also some how do i add a data.yml file to the vchh girlpacks when i place them in TUSC girlpack folder? without the that file i cant change some values for the girls.
You can delete it and then TUSC will take the values for the girl from the JSON_data folder.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
What I do is I take an existing data.yml file, copy it over, and change the values how I like. (especially popularity, which is an easy stat to lock a girl out of the early/mid game with)

Reactions: xxxtent and CaptC

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
I think he wants to set his own preferred values.

In that case, copy a data.yml file from another girl, and modify it as desired. Just be careful, illegal values in the yml will cause the game to ignore the pack. The usual issue is that the skills only go from 1 to 4.

Reactions: xxxtent

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I think he wants to set his own preferred values.

In that case, copy a data.yml file from another girl, and modify it as desired. Just be careful, illegal values in the yml will cause the game to ignore the pack. The usual issue is that the skills only go from 1 to 4.
If popularity is 0 it also causes TUSC not to see the video packet

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Slightly updated the video packages that I posted earlier under TUSC.

Aletta Ocean
portrait.png

( 240 video, 720p )

Anissa Kate
portrait.png

( 213 video, 720p )

Ava Addams
portrait.png

( 270 video, 720p )

Capri Cavanni
portrait.png

( 216 video, 720p )

Karma Rx
portrait.png

( 197 video, 720p )

Romi Rain
portrait.png

( 246 video, 720p )

The girl's pack can be used in both TUSC and VC.
( additional content for TUSC available)

have a good day :giggle:

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018

Aletta Ocean
View attachment 1799880

( 240 video, 720p )

Anissa Kate
View attachment 1799883

( 213 video, 720p )

Ava Addams
View attachment 1799885

( 270 video, 720p )

Capri Cavanni
View attachment 1799888

( 216 video, 720p )

Karma Rx
View attachment 1799892

( 197 video, 720p )

Romi Rain
View attachment 1799899

( 246 video, 720p )

thanks my guy

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
Are there any mature milfs who have not got any major work done on them and are mostly natural?

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Are there any mature milfs who have not got any major work done on them and are mostly natural?
India Summer, Aaliyah Love, Mona Wales are all mid-30s to mid-40s. Helena Price is early 40s. My Sofie Marie pack is all pre-boob job.

Tina Kay, Sophie Lynx, Alyssa Reece, Natasha Nice, Katy Rose, these are just off the top of my head. If you're looking over 50, you're probably not going to find much. But there is a ton in the middle 30s to middle 40s.

Take a run at Google and then hit the areas where packs are stored. There are close to 1000 packs of all shapes, sizes, colors, nationalities.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019

Aletta Ocean

( 240 video, 720p )

Anissa Kate

( 213 video, 720p )

Ava Addams

( 270 video, 720p )

Capri Cavanni

( 216 video, 720p )

Karma Rx

( 197 video, 720p )

Romi Rain

( 246 video, 720p )

New Pack: . Slim blonde with very large natural breasts. Sound appealing? If so she's all yours. Nearly all 720p as her 1080p scenes weren't that high quality. There's nothing she won't do.
All new and updated packs added to

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
New Pack: . Slim blonde with very large natural breasts. Sound appealing? If so she's all yours. Nearly all 720p as her 1080p scenes weren't that high quality. There's nothing she won't do.
View attachment 1806562
I remember the first scene I ever saw her star in she did anal with a lot of dirty talk. She was absolutely all the way from the get go, which wasn't that common back then. She also got pregnant early on and did scenes while knocked up, which was also pretty rare.

Reactions: ChubberLang

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
I remember the first scene I ever saw her star in she did anal with a lot of dirty talk. She was absolutely all the way from the get go, which wasn't that common back then. She also got pregnant early on and did scenes while knocked up, which was also pretty rare.
Yeah, been a fan of hers for a long time. No preggo scenes in the pack though. I considered it as a prank/delightful surprise for anybody who downloaded it but then I was like, nah. :)

• Haha
Reactions: JennaJJ

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Yeah, been a fan of hers for a long time. No preggo scenes in the pack though. I considered it as a prank/delightful surprise for anybody who downloaded it but then I was like, nah. :)
I usually think that its a hot novelty when I come across them. Kelsi Monroe did a few really hot ones at one point that are hard to find online these days.

Reactions: ChubberLang

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I usually think that its a hot novelty when I come across them. Kelsi Monroe did a few really hot ones at one point that are hard to find online these days.
So did Alyssa Hart, if that's what grabs your goat.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes