Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
I found I have a few duplicate packs where the original or updated packs do still exist. Accordingly, I am retiring my Winter Bell, Liara T'Soni, and Victoria June packs. You can find the alternative packs on

Last edited:
Reactions: Max0202

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Thanks man. Hey listen, my 2gig Briana Banks pack on the list is listed under papasmurf, as is my 3.4gig Victoria June pack. Also I noticed my 1.42 gig Alison Tyler pack is listed under Loganfinn and my 1.4gig Hillary Scott is under jggold.
I have updated the appropriate links to put your name in the comments field. Until we have a better mechanism, that's the best we can do, I think.

I have been trying to update as many of the links as I can to credit specific packmakers, but it's a slow process. If anyone is particularly worried about credit, send me a dm listing the packs, and I'll see what I can do.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
I have updated the appropriate links to put your name in the comments field. Until we have a better mechanism, that's the best we can do, I think.

I have been trying to update as many of the links as I can to credit specific packmakers, but it's a slow process. If anyone is particularly worried about credit, send me a dm listing the packs, and I'll see what I can do.
I noticed that a few packs were listed as being made by me when they were not. I took the few down that I had made ages ago. No big deal either way.

Pilotus13

Aug 14, 2018
Portraits update doesn't seem to work for me - I have downloaded a few packs with portraits, but in the game the image at 90+ openess is the same as at 0. Is there some trick to make it work?..

Reactions: Max0202

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Portraits update doesn't seem to work for me - I have downloaded a few packs with portraits, but in the game the image at 90+ openess is the same as at 0. Is there some trick to make it work?..
Facetious answer: Find the problem in the source code and then fix it. It's in the Load() method in the StaticFunctions script. What's happening is that the portrait code was doing all the checks correctly, but when you load an old game, it loads in an instance of the girl you've recruited and just copies whatever the 'current' portrait of the baseline of the girl is onto slot 0 of the portraits and calls it a day. So, if you start fresh, the openness for the portrait updates correctly, but if you load that game, the game just goes 'Yeah, this is a base openness 50 girl so I'll copy the openness 50 portrait into the openness 0 slot of your recruited girl, that's the same thing right?' (Problem is in the original VC source code) There is a pain-in-the-ass work around of changing the openness of the girl in the Description.JSON file, but... like... juice-to-squeeze ratio on that is not good, and I wouldn't expect anyone to want to do that.

Real answer: It's fixed in the next upcoming update. It's mostly ready, it's in a testing phase.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
I noticed that a few packs were listed as being made by me when they were not. I took the few down that I had made ages ago. No big deal either way.
The database credits the creator of the first girlpack made for a particular person. You will get that credit forever, regardless if you have an active link for her. So you are listed as the creator of three packs: Alison Tyler, Jessica Roberts and Maserati. Of those, Alison Tyler is the only one where you are listed as having an active pack. You sure this isn't yours?

Jessica Roberts shows a dead link (likely your original one), but that I have an active version in my directories.

Maserati has no active links.

Last edited:

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
The database credits the creator of the first girlpack made for a particular person. You will get that credit forever, regardless if you have an active link for her. So you are listed as the creator of three packs: Alison Tyler, Jessica Roberts and Maserati. Of those, Alison Tyler is the only one where you are listed as having an active pack. You sure this isn't yours?

Jessica Roberts shows a dead link (likely your original one), but that I have an active version in my directories.

Maserati has no active links.
My bad, that one is in fact mine. Looks like someone uploaded it again after I took it down.

Reactions: CaptC

Dr.Dro

Nov 8, 2018
anyone interested in a "Marie Rose" girlpack? im making one for TUSC, but making it also able to be played on venus's club. if theres any interest guess I'll post it

edit: with it being mainly for TUSC the file size may be a bit bigger,since they have more categories gloryhole massage etc. still havent trimmed and categorized the vids so no clue on how big the file will be and also plan on making extras files, like Liara for example. Depending on size the extras may be a separate download

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
anyone interested in a "Marie Rose" girlpack? im making one for TUSC, but making it also able to be played on venus's club. if theres any interest guess I'll post it
*cough if it wasn't useable in VC it wouldn't be very usable in TUSC cough cough*

But please do post it. More packs (especially TUSC-compat packs) is good packs and I love to see it.

My only advice, keeping the resolution down will help keep the file size down. As well, TUSC has problems with some high-resolution videos with stuttering and the like, so you're really making it better for yourself at the end of the day. 720p/30fps is the ideal target for anything you're aiming at both products with.

And even if it wasn't VC compatible, that's a Description.JSON file away from being made so--even if it's just 'name"="Marie Rose" and call it a day, that's good enough for VC to work with.

VC-dev hat off now....

More TUSC-packs pls, yes, pls, my dude, yes, pls do this.

Dr.Dro

Nov 8, 2018
I'd love to see a Marie Rose girlpack.
yay lol. wasnt sure if anyone would and was surprised hadnt been done honestly lol. as of now might be a pretty big pack but since its mainly for TUSC a lot might be excluded, except in the extra files. TUSC is better on randomizing so why I made it for that mainly but is meant to be able to be played on both games

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Dr.Dro

Nov 8, 2018
*cough if it wasn't useable in VC it wouldn't be very usable in TUSC cough cough*

But please do post it. More packs (especially TUSC-compat packs) is good packs and I love to see it.
lol true I just wanted to say why there would be extras files for stuff not included in venus club like gloryhole etc lol. ill try to make it as easy to intergrate. maybe make a download just for TUSC vids so people dont download more than they need

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
lol true I just wanted to say why there would be extras files for stuff not included in venus club like gloryhole etc lol. ill try to make it as easy to intergrate. maybe make a download just for TUSC vids so people dont download more than they need

I for one won't mind if you all-in-one that fucker. The file-size difference probably won't be as drastic as you think, and most TUSC-players are VC-players or even VCHH-players.

For example, Rita Peach WITH Everglow's TUSC-fill is still only 700ish MB, despite having excellent amounts of spa content.

The other thing with TUSC content is that--if you don't TUSC, all that content is VC content with a simple cut/paste into the VC folders anyways. Don't think of TUSC content as 'stuff VC players can't use.' Think of it as 'Bonus VC content if they don't TUSC.'

Dr.Dro

Nov 8, 2018
I for one won't mind if you all-in-one that fucker. The file-size difference probably won't be as drastic as you think, and most TUSC-players are VC-players or even VCHH-players.
yeah it all depends on size really im sure its a lot less than I think especially if I trim down the longer vids to exclude like the 3 mins of nothing lol. my goal is to make it about 1.5gb. as of now just downloading then trimming and then taking out the lower quality ones if theres already higher quality ones and the amount in a category etc. honestly think AIO is the way to go and its up to the users what they want to delete or keep. but you know how people are, they rather have a set pack then dont delete what they dont like then bitch or they want something under 2gbs...it seems

Dr.Dro

Nov 8, 2018
100% right though just unused content meant for TUSC can be still copied and pasted as needs be

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think one of the things that might be preventing a lot of the packs from being updated for TUSC is the gloryhole scenes. For many of my favorite girls, I don't think I've ever seen any of them do any glory hole scenes. Not a fan of those anyway so I just substitute a massage scene or something instead for those.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I think one of the things that might be preventing a lot of the packs from being updated for TUSC is the gloryhole scenes. For many of my favorite girls, I don't think I've ever seen any of them do any glory hole scenes. Not a fan of those anyway so I just substitute a massage scene or something instead for those.
Gloryhole work doesn't pay that much. Spa work pays a LOT, so spa-scenes are more valuable in the long term.

Most people don't want to spend a lot of time updating and reupdating packs, especially if they have a large library. It also doesn't help that there's a fair amount of 'stealth' TUSC packs--packs with TUSC content and folders that don't announce themselves as such.

Dr.Dro

Nov 8, 2018
I honestly think it mightve been added to help the rule 34 stuff since like ya said a lot of the girlpacks/the actresses dont do that. think its a fun thing to add tho. I like the fact that categories are added though. can make for some good updates to existing packs and also gives some girls a specific role I guess if they are known for gloryhole vids I suppose. fan or not is cool to me but it does bring more to the table of vids imo. like hell i dont like futa but making a pack for it just cuz someone will like it lol

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes