Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Dr.Dro

Nov 8, 2018
Gloryhole work doesn't pay that much. Spa work pays a LOT, so spa-scenes are more valuable in the long term.

Most people don't want to spend a lot of time updating and reupdating packs, especially if they have a large library. It also doesn't help that there's a fair amount of 'stealth' TUSC packs--packs with TUSC content and folders that don't announce themselves as such.
whats the deal with night gloryhole? idk how to trigger it. is it just time based....which said my words about that crap in that forum lol

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'd still like to see the game updated to just pick a random VIP video if a girl gets assigned to a room she doesn't have any videos for.

Dr.Dro

Nov 8, 2018
I'd still like to see the game updated to just pick a random VIP video if a girl gets assigned to a room she doesn't have any videos for.
for TUSC? still new to it so havent seen the vip vid in work. so im confused...you mean you rather it be blank than pick a random video if thats what it does?not sure I understand

Dr.Dro

Nov 8, 2018
Gloryhole work doesn't pay that much. Spa work pays a LOT, so spa-scenes are more valuable in the long term.

Most people don't want to spend a lot of time updating and reupdating packs, especially if they have a large library. It also doesn't help that there's a fair amount of 'stealth' TUSC packs--packs with TUSC content and folders that don't announce themselves as such.
spa should pay more! lot harder to find a spa message etc vid than a gloryhole vid lmfao

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
whats the deal with night gloryhole? idk how to trigger it. is it just time based....which said my words about that crap in that forum lol
It's the least paying position in the club (so has low priority), but what it does do is it gives girls a way to help clients (and grow tips) when they can't do so through other means for whatever reason. It's basically the 'well, they aren't going anywhere else' option, if you don't assign them there deliberately.

Easier said than done, if coding for TUSC is -anything- like coding for VCHH.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
for TUSC? still new to it so havent seen the vip vid in work. so im confused...you mean you rather it be blank than pick a random video if thats what it does?not sure I understand
Yeah I mean for TUSC, sorry. Right now if I'm not mistaken, girls will NEVER work a room where they don't have a matching video. With my idea, any girl could work any room and if there was no matching video the game would just grab a random one from the VIP videos.

So for instance right now if you use unmodified Venus club girlpacks, none of your girls will ever work the spa or the gloryhole and none of them will ever have training videos. Using my idea, all of them would without requiring any girlpack modification.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I think one of the things that might be preventing a lot of the packs from being updated for TUSC is the gloryhole scenes. For many of my favorite girls, I don't think I've ever seen any of them do any glory hole scenes. Not a fan of those anyway so I just substitute a massage scene or something instead for those.
For example, I take as a basis the scene with the maid, where even where you put the girl in the section is called the maid.

Dr.Dro

Nov 8, 2018
Yeah I mean for TUSC, sorry. Right now if I'm not mistaken, girls will NEVER work a room where they don't have a matching video. With my idea, any girl could work any room and if there was no matching video the game would just grab a random one from the VIP videos.

So for instance right now if you use unmodified Venus club girlpacks, none of your girls will ever work the spa or the gloryhole and none of them will ever have training videos. Using my idea, all of them would without requiring any girlpack modification.
well its like what me and disgruntler were talking about. you can still use the extras for TUSC like gloryholes and integrate them within venus club so theres that. just I kinda hate how its integrated. pose can be 3 different

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Humbly suggest you post this in the TUSC forum for visibility. Keep this thread for VC/TUSC-girlpack related stuff--everglow'll be much more likely to see this kind of feedback there.
By the way, it's a good idea, I also thought to do this, well, when I have at least 50 video packages for TUSC, right now there are 33 ready ...

Dr.Dro

Nov 8, 2018
By the way, it's a good idea, I also thought to do this, well, when I have at least 50 video packages for TUSC, right now there are 33 ready ...
what ya got? cuz upload them! lol might save me time if is one I was planning to do lol

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
yeah it all depends on size really im sure its a lot less than I think especially if I trim down the longer vids to exclude like the 3 mins of nothing lol. my goal is to make it about 1.5gb. as of now just downloading then trimming and then taking out the lower quality ones if theres already higher quality ones and the amount in a category etc. honestly think AIO is the way to go and its up to the users what they want to delete or keep. but you know how people are, they rather have a set pack then dont delete what they dont like then bitch or they want something under 2gbs...it seems
I understand you very well, I myself go out under 2 or 3 GB of the package size, so I'm worried and do it for myself :) my last Lena Paul package came out under 2 GB, although there are 400 videos

Reactions: Dr.Dro

Dr.Dro

Nov 8, 2018
I understand you very well, I myself go out under 2 or 3 GB of the package size, so I'm worried and do it for myself :) my last Lena Paul package came out under 2 GB, although there are 400 videos
honestly I only say under 2gb cuz thats what moist are and forget what mega allows, without vpn which a lot dont use weirdly. post your lena if havent ill download it IDC about size long as its good lol

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
well its like what me and disgruntler were talking about. you can still use the extras for TUSC like gloryholes and integrate them within venus club so theres that. just I kinda hate how its integrated. pose can be 3 different
To give an idea of how much work this could be.

VC is designed from the ground up to pick random videos from one of three categories, based on the doX settings of the girl, and fill with a video if doX says she can but there's no video available.

But, the way it picks is to choose a random file within the directory if it does exist (and then save the last used to avoid repetition.) I'd have to tear down that implimentation and rewrite something completely different if I wanted to, say, incorporate the files in a completely different directory (say, gloryhole oral).

This is actually a very difficult task, requiring many hours of coding AND many hours of testing and retesting and bugswatting, and the gain minimal. With enough time and effort, it's doable, but it's not feasible, because this is time I'm not spending thinking of, working on, or creating better features, balancing the game mechanics, fixing other issues which need fixing, never mind doing anything in my life that isn't VCHH.

I don't know everglow's implementation, of course, though I can guess. But it might be that his implementation does not make it simple to just swap folders easily.

So I can say, yes it 'can be done' but as I like to say: 'the juice is not always worth the squeeze.'

Reactions: Dr.Dro

Dr.Dro

Nov 8, 2018
To give an idea of how much work this could be.

VC is designed from the ground up to pick random videos from one of three categories, based on the doX settings of the girl, and fill with a video if doX says she can but there's no video available.

But, the way it picks is to choose a random file within the directory if it does exist (and then save the last used to avoid repetition.) I'd have to tear down that implimentation and rewrite something completely different if I wanted to, say, incorporate the files in a completely different directory (say, gloryhole oral).

This is actually a very difficult task, requiring many hours of coding AND many hours of testing and retesting and bugswatting, and the gain minimal. With enough time and effort, it's doable, but it's not feasible, because this is time I'm not spending thinking of, working on, or creating better features, balancing the game mechanics, fixing other issues which need fixing, never mind doing anything in my life that isn't VCHH.

I don't know everglow's implementation, of course, though I can guess. But it might be that his implementation does not make it simple to just swap folders easily.

So I can say, yes it 'can be done' but as I like to say: 'the juice is not always worth the squeeze.'
well said...that said are you by chance working with them cuz think after HH you could put good input and implementations

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
well said...that said are you by chance working with them cuz think after HH you could put good input and implementations
No. But I'll defend his work. He does a good job considering his time constraits, and I just want to advise patience, and let him take the time to get there.

In the meantime, his game does what it does and its uniqueness and ideas and future plans are a place I don't want to intrude on. That's why I avoided going into any sort of use of bouncers, or using the TUSC-specific folders, or riffing off of the unique things that make TUSC different and good.

No need to cross-polinate.

Besides, most of my creative game mechanics ideas are either going towards HH now, or, perhaps, maybe, not promising this, but maybe, I might be cooking up the protodesign for a third VC-Girlpack game.

Dr.Dro

Nov 8, 2018
understandable and agree patience is needed for certain project especially ones not patron supported, dunno if TUSC is or isnt. if is there should be some level of putting out updates tho. heres hoping you do the layouts for next proto venus!
No. But I'll defend his work. He does a good job considering his time constraits, and I just want to advise patience, and let him take the time to get there.

In the meantime, his game does what it does and its uniqueness and ideas and future plans are a place I don't want to intrude on. That's why I avoided going into any sort of use of bouncers, or using the TUSC-specific folders, or riffing off of the unique things that make TUSC different and good.

No need to cross-polinate.

Besides, most of my creative game mechanics ideas are either going towards HH now, or, perhaps, maybe, not promising this, but maybe, I might be cooking up the protodesign for a third VC-Girlpack game.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes