Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Is it possible to detect the frame rate of a video before using it? If so, just don't use that video. I know that will potentially play havoc with a girl who then doesn't have ANY videos to display for a type of action that the game thinks she can perform... but aren't there already default videos available in circumstances where a girl MUST perform in a booth, but she doesn't have a suitable video?
That'll work for some types of videos but not others. Some will show (in the API) as their assigned framerate and others will show up as 24 fps regardless of actual framerate (and these ones aren't problematic). The other problem is that the framerate of a video only shows up as a visible piece of data in the API at the moment the video is prepared and played.

Also, I do have to reiterate--I'm not that good a coder, and so some of this is exceedingly new to me and I'm learning a LOT in a very short amount of time.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Fair enough. I was just gauging whether or not it was worth redoing packs, but since it appears to be intermittent and annoying and not gamebreaking I'll just make the adjustment moving forward instead.
That's fine, I'm wouldn't ask anyone to remake the packs they've made or anything. For the most part it's livable. And if I can find a my-end-solution at the end of the day that's preferable. You guys do too much good work to want to throw out or ask for a remake.

Reactions: ChubberLang

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
I have added all the macadam packs to scutterhut. Anyone know of any other packs missing from the DB?

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
can anyone point me towards a list of gp with lessons? it feels so much better with even basic lessons.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
There is no list I can think of... certainly nothing that is being kept up to date.

A bunch of the girlpacks in my directories have lessons. They may or may not have been done by me. Some of the lessons I have made are currently unpublished, but honestly, I don't know which ones. If you download one of the girlpacks I list here, and it doesn't have a lesson, let me know so I can fix it.

Adriana Chechik, Aften Opal, Aidra Fox, Aletta Ocean, Alison Avery, Alyssia Kent, Angel Wicky, Angelika Grays, Anna Polina, Anya Taylor-Joy, Arabelle Raphael, Aspen Ora, Asuna Fox, Autumn Falls, Bree Olson, Carly Rae, Carrie Fisher, Cherry Crush, Christiana Cinn, Corinna Blake, Dolly Little, Emilia Clarke, Emma Hix, Emma Watson, Emylia Argan, Frida Sante, Holly Hendrix, Jaye Summers, Jenifer Jane, Jessica Robbin, Jynx Maze, Katie Kush, Katsuni, Kiara Diane, Kissa Sins, Kyra Hot, Lacey Lennon, Laney Grey, Lanny Barbie, Liara T'Soni, Lily Lebeau, Lisa Ann, Luna Corazon, Madison Ivy, Marina Visconti, Mercedes Carrera, Mercy, Mia Magma, Michelle Can, Mika Tan, Nancy A, Natalia Illarionova, Nicole Aniston, Nyotengu, Patty Michova, Rachel Amber, Rachel Starr, Rita Faltoyano, Romy Indy, Sahara Knite, Samsung Sam, Sara Luvv, Sarah Banks, Scarlit Scandal, Silvia Saige, Spencer Bradley, Summer Nite, Sunny Lane, Sunny Leone, Sylvanas Windrunner, Tarra White, Taylor Swift, Tera Patrick, Tiffany Tylor, Tiffany Watson, Tigerr Benson, Tristan Summers, Veronique Vega, Violet Myers, Violet Starr, and Widowmaker.

Karyn Bayres and Lindsey Mulinazzi have some lesson images but no scripts that I am aware of. It's possible those images will work with the example lessons scripts, but I am not sure.

I can't say I know of any that have lessons for TUSC.

Reactions: xxxtent

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
What is TSUC?
There is no list I can think of... certainly nothing that is being kept up to date.

A bunch of the girlpacks in my directories have lessons. They may or may not have been done by me. Some of the lessons I have made are currently unpublished, but honestly, I don't know which ones. If you download one of the girlpacks I list here, and it doesn't have a lesson, let me know so I can fix it.

Adriana Chechik, Aften Opal, Aidra Fox, Aletta Ocean, Alison Avery, Alyssia Kent, Angel Wicky, Angelika Grays, Anna Polina, Anya Taylor-Joy, Arabelle Raphael, Aspen Ora, Asuna Fox, Autumn Falls, Bree Olson, Carly Rae, Carrie Fisher, Cherry Crush, Christiana Cinn, Corinna Blake, Dolly Little, Emilia Clarke, Emma Hix, Emma Watson, Emylia Argan, Frida Sante, Holly Hendrix, Jaye Summers, Jenifer Jane, Jessica Robbin, Jynx Maze, Katie Kush, Katsuni, Kiara Diane, Kissa Sins, Kyra Hot, Lacey Lennon, Laney Grey, Lanny Barbie, Liara T'Soni, Lily Lebeau, Lisa Ann, Luna Corazon, Madison Ivy, Marina Visconti, Mercedes Carrera, Mercy, Mia Magma, Michelle Can, Mika Tan, Nancy A, Natalia Illarionova, Nicole Aniston, Nyotengu, Patty Michova, Rachel Amber, Rachel Starr, Rita Faltoyano, Romy Indy, Sahara Knite, Samsung Sam, Sara Luvv, Sarah Banks, Scarlit Scandal, Silvia Saige, Spencer Bradley, Summer Nite, Sunny Lane, Sunny Leone, Sylvanas Windrunner, Tarra White, Taylor Swift, Tera Patrick, Tiffany Tylor, Tiffany Watson, Tigerr Benson, Tristan Summers, Veronique Vega, Violet Myers, Violet Starr, and Widowmaker.

Karyn Bayres and Lindsey Mulinazzi have some lesson images but no scripts that I am aware of. It's possible those images will work with the example lessons scripts, but I am not sure.

I can't say I know of any that have lessons for TUSC.
What is TSUC

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Another game on here called The Ultimate Strip Club. It uses the same pack format, with extensions for a few other activities like gloryholes and massage tables.

Reactions: xxxtent

xxxtent

Feb 26, 2018
Another game on here called The Ultimate Strip Club. It uses the same pack format, with extensions for a few other activities like gloryholes and massage tables.
Within your mega directory which ones have TUSC content in them?

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Short answer: All of them, since TUSC uses the Venus pack format.

Slightly longer but less satisfactory answer: I don't really know, but not very many. I am mostly posting packs which have gone dead, that were originally produced by other makers. I don't have an accurate list of which ones have extended content. By far the biggest share of the packs were made before TUSC even existed. And I haven't really worried about it, because TUSC works fine with every pack.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Invited some guy called Laxus Dragneel to the airtable as an editor. Really hope people keep updating the airtable.

Reactions: jggold

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
I know for sure Mercedes Carrera has spa content if CaptC took my upgrade pack for it.
It's just a timing issue there... I am sure I downloaded your stuff. I am not sure if my pack was posted before I got that content.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
It's just a timing issue there... I am sure I downloaded your stuff. I am not sure if my pack was posted before I got that content.
Yes, you downloaded mine for the main one, if you look at her old package, it has little content there :)

Reactions: CaptC
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes