Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
The Dakota Skye pack by BigGame1551 is listed as dead, but I just downloaded it, and it worked for me.
Do note that she does not have any foreplay options, so while training her, you'll have to train her on poses for a while longer and then skip straight to oral.

Reactions: CaptC

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
If about video package Nicole Aniston yes you can
If you're trying to add more to Nicole-as-assistant, you cannot. Yet.

If you're trying to have a different Nicole that isn't assistant so you can have more videos, you can, but she'll need a slightly different name.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
Are we able to add more videos for Nicole via girlpack or is that limited by the game?
The only real answer atm is ... NO.

She works completely different internally to other girls so she has special flags which won't work with a customized pack.
But there's sort of a workaround with girl pack "Nicole Anis":

I first wanted to publish this girlpack as my 50th and last girlpack, but in the meantime Tobe gave up the game and now the future of Venus' Club, if any, is not clear at all.
I know Tobe didn't want her to be published as a girlpack as he wanted to make her grow in the storyline of the game, but I also know that a lot of players were asking for more of her. And as the game is now on hold, nobody knows what her future will be in the game.

This is why I decided to finally create her dedicated girlpack. I also wanted more of her ! I also wanted to see her in real action !

And as I didn't want to keep her for myself, here is she for the whole community.

I renamed her girlpack not to conflict with the Nicole Aniston from the core game, so here is Nicole Anis as my 45th girlpack.
View attachment 1254163

It will of course be possible to rename the pack in the future if Nicole Aniston gets out of the core game at any given time.

1.8GB, WEBM fully HD 720p, ±285 scenes, no lessons (I leave it to Tobe or whomever will take over the game or whomever wants to create lessons for her).
13 portrait and 34 portrait_small pics to choose from.
v8.1 ready.

The pack has been added to my girlpacks MEGA folder:

Enjoy :love:

As initially she would have been my last girlpack, but as I still have a few in the pipe, my future girlpacks (if any) will be bonus ones ;)
Have fun :)

Ymne

Apr 25, 2020
This post is meant to give a somewhat up to date post of all available girlpacks so you won't have to skim the thread.
This post will be updated frequently.

Also, if you happen to have a working download link to a Girlpack missing in this post, feel free to notify me.

This post is up to date as per "Last edited" in the lower right corner of the post.

The New Layout is finished!

IMPORTANT: As the years passed the list became too long to keep up to date effectively.
Because of that taler has started an which allows a better overview of the girlpacks, more filter options and more people to update the index instead of just me.
In addition to this index and the airtable, scutterhutdev created that works faster and can sort better.

I will keep adding entries to this index, but can't guarantee the validity of the links. I will remove or change links when notified, but will not check links myself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Any seeds plz for Torrent i cant finsh downleading

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
My first pack. See this young canadian talent

Alysson Sterling HD

View attachment 1867274
well isn't she a rocket bud

For those who develop Girlpacks and Girlpack accessories:

I've included JSON-specific information in post 1 in the Venus's Club thread, Developer's notes. I will be keeping the Power: trait integer value table there going forward, and updating it every time I add or intend to add a new Trait. The current list of supported physical features is there, as well as reminders that certain traits can be excluded and still function perfectly well. The girl's name is the only mandatory trait in the entire list.

Last edited:
Reactions: Feyschek

YaBoiDeath

Sep 20, 2021
For anyone making fictional character packs, I recommend using . Has a lot of videos (especially clips/loop videos), but some categories/franchises may not have enough to satisfy. For that, I recommend the well-known and the (probably) lesser known

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
VPNs or money would seem to be your answers. Or look for links to other file sharers.
Agreed. Many VPNs are fairly cheap, and you can just swap from one location to the next once you use up 5GB of download. MEGA also resets every 12 hours per IP address also. So the only issue that you run into is a file bigger than 5GB. Then you need to use someone else.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
i hat download with meag i have only 5GB :(:(
Unless a specific creator wants to upload the content to a different host, there's nothing any of us can do about it, unfortunately. Certainly nothing I'm going to be able to do.

My only recommendation is to download small packs first, then build a large roster over time.

scutterhutdev

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2020
Why not torrents for individual packs? Yes, it'll take longer to set up initially but after a while should be pretty sustainable if people play fair and seed.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes