Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Why not torrents for individual packs? Yes, it'll take longer to set up initially but after a while should be pretty sustainable if people play fair and seed.
I mean if they're not going to seed the 1tb of girlpacks when it's one torrent, I don't know if they'll do so when it's 1000 torrents. Mind you I'm pessimistic and have no dog in this fight.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
My feeling is that public torrenting is pretty much dead. I think the last time I actually cared about torrents was about 15 years ago.

Private torrents may make sense, but you gotta get invited and then you generally gotta seed the stuff you are interested in yourself, unless you are going after widely popular files. For this game, I think that doesn't really apply, so you are in a catch-22 situation with private torrents.

Be patient and use up your download limit each day. It won't take that long to build up a sufficient harem.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Unless a specific creator wants to upload the content to a different host, there's nothing any of us can do about it, unfortunately. Certainly nothing I'm going to be able to do.

My only recommendation is to download small packs first, then build a large roster over time.
That, and to use the Mega downloader. It still stops downloading for about 6 hours after breaking ~5GB, but after those 6 hours, it will automatically continue again where it left before. I do occasionally leave my computer on at night to finish downloads, especially on files bigger than 5GB.
I do usually try other download options first, to reserve Mega for those larger files or for cases where the other options are terribly slow (like, 200kb/s slow..)

Reactions: namelessone22

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
That, and to use the Mega downloader. It still stops downloading for about 6 hours after breaking ~5GB, but after those 6 hours, it will automatically continue again where it left before. I do occasionally leave my computer on at night to finish downloads, especially on files bigger than 5GB.
I do usually try other download options first, to reserve Mega for those larger files or for cases where the other options are terribly slow (like, 200kb/s slow..)
Yeah, downloader/uploader's pretty good, and doesn't try to spam me with trap popups or cover their pages with adds with trap popups.

They stay in their lane and provide a good download, and that's more than enough to be worth using.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Added content for
Didn't keep track of how many I added but it's now at 111 videos
Was 750Mb now @ 981Mb
portrait_small.png

Added content for
Same for this girl as well. Now at 159 videos
Was at 425Mb now @ 1.07Gb
portrait_small.png

I could have sworn someone said link was dead or she was missing, now can't find the thread. Anywho...found her in a sub folder on one of my hard drives and added more content.
Was at 813Mb now @ 1.07Gb
portrait_small.png

is updated

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
can any one plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz make a Torrent With seeds :(
https://f95zone.to/threads/girlpack-releases-for-venuss-club-tobe.54956/

Be the change you want to see in the world. If you want to seed 1 tb of evergrowing files and manage an everchanging torrent and make sure that your 1 tb is never messed with so it'll seed properly, be my guest.

If you think 'Wow, that's a huge pain in the ass and waste of SDD space' you understand why your torrent does not exist.

Last edited:

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Wow, any more losst treasures you have in your collection, like Alexis Brill and several others?
Don't forget to check the link in CaptC's signature, I've raided the Captain's treasure trove a few times myself.

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
You can check the list of girls with no links on by clicking on the "links working" field. A red X means there is no known active link.
Okay found two more that weren't on the list. I could've sworn I had Kiera Winters but that might have been from my last collection before I deleted everything like a moron.

Anyways here's and . Enjoy.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes