Katy Leon
gia itzel
Eva Lin
Mariana Martix
Julia Alves
Karla Carrillo

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
I have a problem with emilia clarke's girlpack, her openes does not exceed 4, does anyone else have this happen to her? there's a solution ?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I have a problem with emilia clarke's girlpack, her openes does not exceed 4, does anyone else have this happen to her? there's a solution ?
Working as intended. Not an issue with the girlpack. Read the trait description for Brat, or the changelog.

Whenever a girl has a trait you don't recognize, read it. Some of these change the rules. This one happens to change the rules a lot.

Reactions: Morkar

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Latest version doesn't play for me. After I resolve Nicole's first mission, and I buy the third booth (before buying any of the client requests), I can't assign girls to any booth.

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Latest version doesn't play for me. After I resolve Nicole's first mission, and I buy the third booth (before buying any of the client requests), I can't assign girls to any booth.
Even using keyboard? That's the openning I tend to use as well and there's no reason this shouldn't be working.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Even using keyboard? That's the openning I tend to use as well and there's no reason this shouldn't be working.
I don't use the keyboard commands. Was drag and drop disabled?

More info: I drag the girl to the box asking for assignment, and the girl seems to go under it and can no longer be selected. Is that an old bug resurrected?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I don't use the keyboard commands. Was drag and drop disabled?

More info: I drag the girl to the box asking for assignment, and the girl seems to go under it and can no longer be selected. Is that an old bug resurrected?
I haven't touched drag-and-drop functionality (and I never will, keyboard is never going to replace it, only supplement it, or act as a workaround if drag/drop fails), but if you don't mind I'd like to study this a bit further. Can you tell me which girlpacks you were using at the time? (So I can verify if it's the old bug returned or if it's a new thing).

It's also weird that it's at the threebooth stage, given that there isn't a behavior in the drag-drop that should interact with booths. But I'll do some tests to see if I can replicate it.

EDIT: Using drag-drop, dropping on the portrait box, or the video area itself, I have not been able to replicate any problem with the booth game with three booths, but I've been testing with girls I know don't trigger the old bug (specifically to rule out the recurrance of the old bug.)

That said, I think I've sorted out a way to errorcheck for bugs that move the starting location of the girl portraits into the boonies like that and I'll be looking at a potential solution soon. The challenge is that the script is currently resetting the girls to the start of a drag action after releasing the mouse, which should work provided nothing confuses the unity player into splitting that drag action, such as a frame skip.

EDIT2: EUREKA! I am pleased to say the fix I've figured out worked! Rather than set the 'snap to' start position post drag to where the drag starts, I set it to where the object is created at the start of the booth game. Which means those portrait boxes will snap back to their initial position and will no longer 'learn' a new starting position whenever a frameskip causes Unity to think you've started two drag motions! Take that, old bugbear!

Last edited:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
EDIT2: EUREKA! I am pleased to say the fix I've figured out worked! Rather than set the 'snap to' start position post drag to where the drag starts, I set it to where the object is created at the start of the booth game. Which means those portrait boxes will snap back to their initial position and will no longer 'learn' a new starting position whenever a frameskip causes Unity to think you've started two drag motions! Take that, old bugbear!
Good going! (y)
One little thing I'd suggest testing though: it's possible to change the resolution / windowed-mode mid game, so you might have to re-init that starting position when someone does that. (I once had a bug like that surface a year after a project was declared finished, a variable input field for a piece of administrative software flew off-screen after resizing the window, lol)

enano85

Jan 7, 2018
Sorry for asking... the girlpacks to download from the list are updated?

Here:
the last version for girlpacks is 8.1, i don t know if they work fine in the 9.5

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Sorry for asking... the girlpacks to download from the list are updated?

Here:
the last version for girlpacks is 8.1, i don t know if they work fine in the 9.5
All versions of the game going forward and back are fully compatible with the 8.1 standard and this will never change.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes