4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

sailer

Nov 8, 2017
Images Update of 2 Basic Girlpacks :

Basic Girlpacks I : ,
Basic Girlpacks II : ,

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Okay found two more that weren't on the list. I could've sworn I had Kiera Winters but that might have been from my last collection before I deleted everything like a moron.

Anyways here's and . Enjoy.
Woah! Thank you!!! :D

Kealan

Feb 9, 2018
Checked the Scutterhut DB and saw that I had:

and
from the ones were there were no download links available.

Edit: Ow, and saw that Annina Ucatis is not yet added to the database, but I assume people didn't get to it yet.
Edit2: And I think it's Chloe Vevrier, instead of Chloe Vervier.
Edit3: I also have the by papasmurf that seems to be missing from the DB.
Edit4: Jack (Mass Effect) is not flagged as a fictional character.
Edit5: Jillian Janson is with double "l".
Edit6: I have a here, by v4scorse that doesn't seem to be on the list (unless she is there under a different name).
Edit7: Same for by jggold.
Edit8: Silvia Sage I think is spelled Silvia Saige.
Edit9: And last but not least, I found a Xxlayna Marie by Cur8t0r in my girlpacks.

Last edited:

player.wurst

Feb 24, 2018
some of the missing packs at :

I still have about 300 packs. They contain mostly girlpacks from the first couple of pages of this thread and were collected by Sithlord86 in #74.

I can try to find the time to compare them to the scutterhut db, maybe there are still packs missing. Can't promise anything though ... need to find the time.

Also there maybe some slight modifications to the original packs, usually a few changed values in the description.json like 'openness' to 0.

Last edited:

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Checked the Scutterhut DB and saw that I had:

and
from the ones were there were no download links available.

Edit: Ow, and saw that Annina Ucatis is not yet added to the database, but I assume people didn't get to it yet.
Edit2: And I think it's Chloe Vevrier, instead of Chloe Vervier.
Edit3: I also have the by papasmurf that seems to be missing from the DB.
Edit4: Jack (Mass Effect) is not flagged as a fictional character.
Edit5: Jillian Janson is with double "l".
Edit6: I have a here, by v4scorse that doesn't seem to be on the list (unless she is there under a different name).
Edit7: Same for by jggold.
Edit8: Silvia Sage I think is spelled Silvia Saige.
Edit9: And last but not least, I found a Xxlayna Marie by Cur8t0r in my girlpacks.

some of the missing packs at :

I still have about 300 packs. They contain mostly girlpacks from the first couple of pages of this thread and were collected by Sithlord86 in #74.

I can try to find the time to compare them to the scutterhut db, maybe there are still packs missing. Can't promise anything though ... need to find the time.

Also there maybe some slight modifications to the original packs, usually a few changed values in the description.json like 'openness' to 0.
All done. Nice work, all!

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
We only have a few packs with no links left. I took a look at my directories again and found "The Boss", originally by Scaffie. Not really my cup o' tea, but completeness is a thing.

The Boss

I have no Maru Karv or Annabelle though, so completeness still eludes us.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Images Update of 2 Basic Girlpacks :

Basic Girlpacks I : ,
Basic Girlpacks II : ,
Not sure what to do with these in scutterhut... These span multiple girls, so they don't really fit the format.

Reactions: soulreaper777

Kealan

Feb 9, 2018
I think we are complete, because in all my time (since the first post) I have never seen someone upload a Maru Karv or Annabelle pack. Searching the thread again also gives no results. I guess Maru Karv came from the airtable. Someone probably planned to upload her pack but never did. I really have no clue where Annabelle came from.

I suggest removing them so we can celebrate the completionist's wet dream.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
I think we are complete, because in all my time (since the first post) I have never seen someone upload a Maru Karv or Annabelle pack. Searching the thread again also gives no results. I guess Maru Karv came from the airtable. Someone probably planned to upload her pack but never did. I really have no clue where Annabelle came from.

I suggest removing them so we can celebrate the completionist's wet dream.
Shrug. Good by me. I will just recreate them if a pack ever appears.

szymli94

Oct 6, 2021
Guys, do you have any idea, when I unpack the girl to the girlpacks and then I don't see her(picture etc) in the game? I can't pick her, but game sees how many girls I have. Few girls just disappeared

Last edited:

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Guys, do you have any idea, when I unpack the girl to the girlpacks and then I don't see her(picture etc) in the game? I can't pick her, but game sees how many girls I have. Few girls just disappeared
You almost certainly have unpacked the girls one level too deep. That is the mistake we are commonly seeing.

Reactions: szymli94

rbaxt

Nov 4, 2017
It could also be that the girls in question are obtained through the lottery, there are not many but a few are. The way to check is to open the JSON files and check the inLottery line, if it says True, you can change that to False and voila the girl is now there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: szymli94

szymli94

Oct 6, 2021
It could also be that the girls in question are obtained through the lottery, there are not many but a few are. The way to check is to open the JSON files and check the inLottery line, if it says True, you can change that to False and voila the girl is now there.
It was the point! Thank you rbaxt CaptC for your support

Reactions: CaptC
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes