Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Freddy224

Feb 2, 2022
The GOAT is uploading. 2.7g.
Most are upscaled nicely .. there is a few lower res but decent enough to put in.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
The GOAT has arived.

Funny that she hasn't been done yet
Most are AI upscaled videos but a few lower res.

As always never feel like its finished.

View attachment 2038050 View attachment 2038051

2.9gb
202 Videos

Added a few extra portait_smal jpegs .. mix and match how you like.
Her videos are SO HARD to find online. Seems like they get wiped as soon as they pop up on shade sites.

Any chance of uploading it on another server? I have trouble with Anonfiles and can't usually get it to work,

lalafan

Mar 13, 2021
The GOAT has arived.

Funny that she hasn't been done yet
Most are AI upscaled videos but a few lower res.

As always never feel like its finished.

View attachment 2038050 View attachment 2038051

2.9gb
202 Videos

Added a few extra portait_smal jpegs .. mix and match how you like.
I am happy not to have her done now :)
As soon as I am done with Dasha, I might will upload a lesson for Jenna as well.
We should maybe think about a list where people can see, who is working on which kind of pack. It would have felt to me like a huge waste of time, if I would already startet her and then someone else did her already.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I am happy not to have her done now :)
As soon as I am done with Dasha, I might will upload a lesson for Jenna as well.
We should maybe think about a list where people can see, who is working on which kind of pack. It would have felt to me like a huge waste of time, if I would already startet her and then someone else did her already.
the idea is not bad, the problem of the current is that people can write what they are doing and then score, well, there is no time in the pan.

I stopped making video packages until the end of the summer because of the heat, right now I made almost 10 video packages in a week in an easy way :)

Well, overall it's a good idea.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
We should maybe think about a list where people can see, who is working on which kind of pack. It would have felt to me like a huge waste of time, if I would already started her and then someone else did her already.
From time to time I post what I'm working on, but most times I get distracted on some other girl not on my list.

Here are the girls I've downloaded content for, and those I've started slicing and dicing.

Yumi Sin
Sera Ryder
Penelope Woods
Mina Luxx <--started
Valerica Steele
Sky Pierce
Mackenzie Mace
Macy Meadows
Marykate Moss
Maya Woulfe
Lily Starfire
Leana Lovings
Hazel Moore
Kira Perez
Erica Fontes
Elizabeth Bentley
Athena Faris <--started but it's slow going.
Aria Valencia
Ana Foxxx

Can you add a girl to Scutterhut and not use a download link, but instead put something like the word "pending"? At least that way we would know its' being worked on.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
Can you add a girl to Scutterhut and not use a download link, but instead put something like the word "pending"? At least that way we would know its' being worked on.
It is possible to create a girl in the database without any link whatsoever.

scutterhut requires a valid html in order to post a link - but it doesn't really care what the link is pointing at. I have experimented with Yumi Sin because she is the first girl on Cur8t0r's list. It is possible to enter her iafd.com entry for the link. In other words, I think scutterhut can handle "reservations".

I am willing to update the database with such reservations, but only under the following conditions:
  • Developers need to make their reservation with a post here, in the girlpack releases, same as an announcement.
  • Reservations can be deleted by the original poster only, with a deletion request here.
  • Posting a reservation is equivalent to promising that pack will be made "soon". Let's say, within the next three months.
  • I will note developer name and the date they requested the reservation on the comment field for the link.
  • Reservations over three months old will be deleted, but I don't intend to monitor this closely.
  • The girl has to have an iafd.com entry. If you are working on a girl so new she doesn't have an iafd.com entry, then you will have to take your chances.
I am of two minds about limiting reservations per poster. Should we limit each pack developer to 5 reservations?

OK. Chole Surreal made a lot of new scenes. Working on it at the moment.
Are you planning on changing the name of the pack? She seems to have abandoned the Chloe Bang name.

Last edited:
Reactions: soulreaper777

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
It is possible to create a girl in the database without any link whatsoever.

scutterhut requires a valid html in order to post a link - but it doesn't really care what the link is pointing at. I have experimented with Yumi Sin because she is the first girl on Cur8t0r's list. It is possible to enter her iafd.com entry for the link. In other words, I think scutterhut can handle "reservations".
The list was in random order. I have downloaded content for Yumi Sin, but it's only 10 videos. Not really a whole lot yet to populate a good pack. I would consider Athena Faris or Mina Luxx as the two packs I've started. I felt compelled to start Mina Luxx due to her sheer beauty. She only has 9 videos out that I have scavenged but I could not help myself. These damn Asian women. Summer Col looks like another fun-sized fucktoy.... all 5 feet of her.

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
The list was in random order. I have downloaded content for Yumi Sin, but it's only 10 videos. Not really a whole lot yet to populate a good pack. I would consider Athena Faris or Mina Luxx as the two packs I've started. I felt compelled to start Mina Luxx due to her sheer beauty. She only has 9 videos out that I have scavenged but I could not help myself. These damn Asian women. Summer Col looks like another fun-sized fucktoy.... all 5 feet of her.
I wasn't making a reservation for you, even though I guess it looks like it at present. I will remove the test link.

Are you saying you want a reservation for Athena Faris and Mina Luxx?

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes