Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
It is possible to create a girl in the database without any link whatsoever.

scutterhut requires a valid html in order to post a link - but it doesn't really care what the link is pointing at. I have experimented with Yumi Sin because she is the first girl on Cur8t0r's list. It is possible to enter her iafd.com entry for the link. In other words, I think scutterhut can handle "reservations".

I am willing to update the database with such reservations, but only under the following conditions:
  • Developers need to make their reservation with a post here, in the girlpack releases, same as an announcement.
  • Reservations can be deleted by the original poster only, with a deletion request here.
  • Posting a reservation is equivalent to promising that pack will be made "soon". Let's say, within the next three months.
  • I will note developer name and the date they requested the reservation on the comment field for the link.
  • Reservations over three months old will be deleted, but I don't intend to monitor this closely.
  • The girl has to have an iafd.com entry. If you are working on a girl so new she doesn't have an iafd.com entry, then you will have to take your chances.
I am of two minds about limiting reservations per poster. Should we limit each pack developer to 5 reservations?

Are you planning on changing the name of the pack? She seems to have abandoned the Chloe Bang name.
I'm currently working on a video package for August Taylor 20 percent done I think in two or three days I'll be done.

Reactions: CaptC and Max0202

Freddy224

Feb 2, 2022
I'm currently working on one for Zoey Holloway.

Also made one for Missy Mae. She doesn't have many videos but if anyone wants me to post it I will. It's not very big .. just over 1g.

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Discovered both Savannah Bond links are dead in Scutterhut even though one says still active.

Contemplating downloading new material. There is a ton out there.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kashmoneybang

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
With the addition of Portrait100 a few weeks ago, I started updating the artwork on the packs I've collected. So far, I have a few over 100 done. I sorted them into categories and have finished the First Girl and MILFs artwork.

Here is a pdf of those completed along with a sample of the style I use. Base is fully clothed (skirt or dress); 25 is lingerie; 50 is rear-facing (typically bare bottom); 75 is handbra or transparent; 100 is topless/bottomless or nude.

List of what's in each download:
View attachment UpdatedArtwork.pdf

portrait.png portrait25.png portrait50.png portrait75.png portrait100.png

I've zipped them into categories so you'll need to download them all if you want any from either category. Zip files are less than 100MB each.

They should merge with your existing packs (you'll need to overwrite the existing pictures).

I should add: These are mix of packs I've created and those created by others.

(99MB)
(62MB)
(42MB)
(84 MB)
(93 MB)
(71 MB)
Favorites - Part 1 Forgotten and Misnamed Files
I'll update this post as I get more finished.

Last edited:

ChubberLang

Oct 1, 2017
That's a yes from me. It would be great to have options with transparency.

With the addition of Portrait100 a few weeks ago, I started updating the artwork on the packs I've collected. So far, I have a few over 100 done. I sorted them into categories and have finished the First Girl and MILFs artwork.

Here is a pdf of those completed along with a sample of the style I use. Base is fully clothed (skirt or dress); 25 is lingerie; 50 is rear-facing (typically bare bottom); 75 is handbra or transparent; 100 is topless/bottomless or nude.

View attachment 2044062

View attachment 2044054 View attachment 2044055 View attachment 2044057 View attachment 2044059 View attachment 2044060

If anyone is interested, I can upload the ones I have completed. I've zipped them into categories so you'll need to download them all if you want any from either category. Zip files are less than 100MB each.

They should merge with your existing packs (you'll need to overwrite the existing pictures).

Reactions: gaston2020

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Your link is down for some reason

I'm getting '503 Service Unavailable' 'No server is available to handle this request.'
I assume that the servers have fallen, maybe you should wait a couple of hours.
I also tried and got this error

SikaNauta

Jul 21, 2017
I'm trying to rebuild my girlpack collection after a catastrophic hard drive failure. I asked about the Kascha girlpack a few days ago and I'm also missing the Rocki Roads one, does anyone have either of those?

anarc

May 23, 2018
Here is my #4 girl pack: Monique Alexander!

This is a small CFNM pack (only scenes with stockings, pantyhose, etc.). You can add it to your own collection or use it as a stand-alone pack. Videos are 720-1080p, with sound, and around 20-30 second long.

portrait_small.png portrait.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
(642 mb)

gohome

Jul 26, 2017
The GOAT has arived.

Funny that she hasn't been done yet
Most are AI upscaled videos but a few lower res.

As always never feel like its finished.

View attachment 2038050 View attachment 2038051

2.9gb
202 Videos

Added a few extra portait_smal jpegs .. mix and match how you like.
Hello!
Is there a problem with your pack or is the problem with anonfiles?

The message comes up:
"Temporarily Unavailable
The file you are looking for is temporarily unavailable due to maintenance!"

Can you possibly make the pack available again?

Thanks in advance!
‐------‐----------------------------------–--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------‐-----------------------------------

Ok, seems to be a server problem ...

Last edited:

anarc

May 23, 2018
Here is my #5 girl pack: Adriana Chechik!

This is a CFNM pack (only scenes with stockings, pantyhose, clothing etc.). You can add it to your own collection or use it as a stand-alone pack. Videos are 720-1080p, with sound, and around 20-30 second long.

portrait_small.png portrait25.png

Link:
(1.2 gb)

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes