Girlpack releases for Venus's Club [Tobe]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
Question about portrait0-100 progression for you guys. The first pack I ever noticed using multiple portraits (didn't know about it before) progressed towards full nude but no more..

Then I tested another pack where portrait100 was a sex pic (including a dude). Makes sense tied to progression, could even be full nude at 25, bj at 50 sex at 75 and gangbang at 100 when you think if that way I suppose.. Where do others stand on this/what do you usually do?

Edit: Looked at CaptC's MEGA for examples and full nude at 75, bj or sex at 100 seems to be the current industry standard hehe.
I'll throw in a personal opinion that portraits should prominently feature the girl's face at least. Spotted one or two that were just someone's ass ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: soulreaper777

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
Where do others stand on this/what do you usually do?
Edit 2: Added artwork for the rest of the packs I've created (I think -- I sort of lost track) HERE.

There was some talk on the main thread of a portrait100+ for when you max out all the stats for a particular girl. I've set up mine so I have somewhere to go if Disgruntler moves in that direction at some point.

Edit: Here is a quick concept of what portrait100+ might look like.

PerfectPackProto.png

Last edited:

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
A small update to the Josephine Jackson video package :sneaky:
Most of the updates add tusc content, although there is new content for vc too :)

tusc content:
- gym
- spa
- gloryhole

General content:
- 480 (scenes)
- 720p (quality)

portrait.png

download:

CaptC

Nov 20, 2019
The latest uploads to my portrait directory include updates for many of the latest packs.

It also includes the base directories, portraits, lessons, a biography and .yml and json data files for our community project, Jenna J Ross. Now all we need to do is populate the video directories!

portrait50.png

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
The latest uploads to my portrait directory include updates for many of the latest packs.

It also includes the base directories, portraits, lessons, a biography and .yml and json data files for our community project, Jenna J Ross. Now all we need to do is populate the video directories!
jggold is taking Pose and Foreplay, and I picked up Sex after I finished with Oral. What is left will be Group, and maybe filling out here and there for any category that is hurting for content. Thanks for the transparencies.

Previous post

Reactions: Arfido and CaptC

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Been making some updates. Get them all

Rachael Rivers has been remastered. If your a fan of Bang's Girl Scout Nookie series I sliced and diced a bunch of great stuff, added some interracial, and added a three some scene with Kiley Rocket. Can someone make us some 25 50 75 and 100 transparencies? I have the one below for portrait. I love this slutty Puerto Rican.
portrait.png

Lily Larimar has been added to. Threesome scenes with Braylin Baily, and some scenes where Lily plays the little girl who has never had a boy in her room. New handjobs and some proper deep throat action where she really makes an effort. Some oiled up Lubed scenes and some Girl Scout Nookie stuff for her as well. Missing a couple transparencies for her. Need a 25 and 100.
portrait.png

And finally I made some updates to Liz Jordan. Found some sweet looking double handjob scenes, and a number of other categories added too.

portrait.png

anarc

May 23, 2018
Here is my #6 girl pack: EmiliaBunny!

She's from the hub. Pack contains a lot of leg fetish videos (scenes with stockings, pantyhose, clothing etc.). Videos are 1080p, with sound, and around 20-30 second long.

portrait_small.png portrait.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
(770 mb)

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes